PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

デオキシス
October 30th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Hello, I'm new to PokeCommunity.
I've been battling competitively for a year or so, and I don't own WiFi, so you can catch me on ShoddyBattle. I like to write Warstories, and I'm also kind of picky on the format of them. I play a couple sports, but I've never been in a league. If you want, you can drop by and send me a friend request. I'm friendly with a lot of people, but I'm also a little shy. I hope to have a nice time here.

Hiidoran
October 30th, 2008, 02:16 PM
*Takes a microphone out*
We got one more for the Strategies and Movesets section guys! ;D

Welcome to the Pokecommunity! I really love your Katakana styled user name, Deokishisu.
(I do hope I read it correctly. xD)

As I was saying, you should probably check out the Strategies and Movesets (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12) section if you're into competitive battling. That's the area all the local guru's hang out and discuss everything about Wi-Fi battling as well as Shoddy.

Looks like you're going to have a great time here. I won't hinder your fun by making my welcome any longer.

I hope we gain the opportunity to meet again.
Take care!

Edit: Oh, well I am truly sorry for misunderstanding your clever analogy there. xD
Yeah, I'm sure peope would love to read your RMT's over in the S&M section then. ;D

Avey
October 30th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Hiidoran beat me to practically everything, so I'll just say welcome to the forums. Have a great stay and feel free to throw me a visitor message if you ever want to talk.

デオキシス
October 30th, 2008, 02:24 PM
@Hiidoran : Actually, my name is Deoxys, just in Japanese. I think you misunderstood my definition of "Warstories". Warstories as in Pokemon Warstories from ShoddyBattle. :) Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

@Rekhyt : Thanks, Rekhyt. :)

Kaizer-X
October 30th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Hi there, welcome to the pokemon community. Pls read the ruler and have fun posting!

デオキシス
October 30th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Thanks for the welcome, Kaizer-X.

ErickaVolt
October 30th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Welcome to PokeCommunity. have fun staying here and be sure to read the rules.

Dukey
October 31st, 2008, 12:10 AM
Hey I hope you have a nice time to!
Anyways, welcome to PC!
Have a Nice Stay!

dragpyre
October 31st, 2008, 01:42 AM
*pulls out B C Rich Warlock and plays a face melting riff*

sorry, sorry!

Welcome and have a nice time.

Lady Berlitz
October 31st, 2008, 03:41 AM
Welcome to the PokéCommunity, Deoxys/デオキシス!
Don't forget to read the rules if you don't already know them.

And, don't worry, you'll have a fun time here.

GKS
November 1st, 2008, 09:44 AM
Welcome to the community and I think you would find someone for battling here.

Angela
November 1st, 2008, 09:46 AM
Hi and welcome to Pokecommunity:D

moments.
November 1st, 2008, 02:57 PM
Welcome to PokeCommunity!
I look forward to seeing some of your teams in Strategies and Movesets and maybe even a Battle Log!
Have a great time and good luck!