PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm New...

Elitomknee
October 30th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Yeah I'm New Oh And If You Hack Roms And Use XSE Please Help Me Because That Program Is Beyond Me...

Shiari Xero
October 30th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Hello Elitomknee. Welcome to PC. I am Xero. And I am still fairly new.

This place is great, and I hope you have fun here.

Kaizer-X
October 30th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Hey there Elitomknee,
Welcome to Pokemon COmmunity.
Well if u need some help with rom hacking or xse you should go to the rom hacking section and post under simple questions or you can just pm me.
Hope you will enjoy it here and have fun!

Sounds
October 30th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Hey there,well I don't hack but i might know a few people that can help you
PM me if u wanna know

I'm sure you'll make yourself quite confy with the hackers around here,
anyways see you around

Hiidoran
October 30th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Personally, I no longer dabble in the art of ROM hacking, however, I do remember seeing a thread over in the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum about XSE. Perhaps you would like to check that out, huh?
Darthatron's XSE Scripting Tutorial (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=128125)

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, Elitomknee. Good luck with ROM hacking. It seems as though you already have some background knowledge, so I'm sure you will be making projects around here in no time at all, eh?
(Can't wait to see them if you do. ;D)

The members over in the Hacking section are pretty helpful, I'm sure you should have no problems getting your questions answered over there.
(They can answer your questions much better than the majority of people who will post here. xD)

Hope you have a wonderful time around the community. Do come visit the rest of us in the myriad of other boards!

Take care.

Dukey
October 31st, 2008, 12:35 AM
Nice name you got there!
Even I can't make sense of it xD

Anyways, Welcome to PC!
Hope you have a great time!

dragpyre
October 31st, 2008, 01:27 AM
Welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums, Elitomknee.

Stay, have fun and if you want help on ROM hacking, go to the ROM Hacking forum and look for tutorials and alternative, perhaps easier to use programs.