November 1st, 2008, 11:27 AM
"What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs
She wants to go home, but nobody's home
That's where she lies, broken inside
With no place to go, no place to go, to dry her eyes
Broken inside" -Avril Lavigne

I remember two years ago when one of my friends died in a car accident and I felt like I had nowhere to go... She was so young and had so much to live for...

Anyways, has anyone felt like they had nowhere to go, nowhere to dry their eyes? I know I have.

Sounds
November 1st, 2008, 12:32 PM
Well i have once but it was due to the stress i used to get daily and i still have loads

Dukey
November 1st, 2008, 12:54 PM
Yer, as I said before,
The other day in History all I could think about was that one day I'm gonna die.

I felt like there was nothing I could do whilst I was thinking bout that.

Trap-Eds
November 2nd, 2008, 04:54 PM
Yer, as I said before,
The other day in History all I could think about was that one day I'm gonna die.

I felt like there was nothing I could do whilst I was thinking bout that.

*shudders* Yeah, I know what you mean. One time I worried about the future so much I ended up puking. >:-P

It's a horrible feeling knowing you can do nothing sometimes...especially when something bad happens.

Sal Kar
November 2nd, 2008, 04:58 PM
When i think about the world and the way it hasn't changed.
And the way it won't change.
And the way thet we will all die because of our predecessors mistakes.

Yu_&_Rei
November 2nd, 2008, 05:02 PM
I always worry about me not becoming successful in the future and then ending up with nowhere to go. I get so scared thinking about it.

Spinor
November 2nd, 2008, 05:07 PM
I am willing to waste post 800 on this.

I lost count of the number of times I felt that way.

I am actually Emotionally Sensitive. It runs through my dad's side. I can't seem to be able to endure anger for long. And when I got in trouble through my past years. I almost felt... "Emotionless".

Harley Quinn
November 2nd, 2008, 06:28 PM
When I was on that Quantas plane a month back, and then were was a huge bang, and a hole in the plane...

And then I was 'OMG I'M GONNA DIE!!!111!!!", but then we landed.

But my point is, I don't like planes and whenever I get on one, I have no where to go.

becausepeoplearealwaysjoiningthemilehighclubinthetoilets

Bomberman
November 2nd, 2008, 07:39 PM
I've had that experience, it's awful.

♣Gawain♣
November 3rd, 2008, 12:13 AM
Long time ago, when my great-grandma and uncle died. I feel like a shell, nothing inside my but the loneliness. It's pretty awful and insane

Azzurra
November 3rd, 2008, 12:37 AM
Yes, I've felt similar, and that was when my grandfather died.
It was a major blow to my heart, and it took a while to recover.\

Shortly after, I became a "bad kid", and bullied others, and was eventually pulled into line.

After that, I felt like I had nowhere to go, because people didn't want to know me, and I felt like my parents hated my guts.

King Goodra
November 3rd, 2008, 12:38 AM
Only for a short period do I ever feel that I have nowhere to go. Then I come to my senses and realize that my friends and family are always there for me no matter what happens and that's pretty much all I need. Though, sometimes you just want more. And that's just impossible.

Motsuko Live
November 3rd, 2008, 02:54 AM
Only for a short period do I ever feel that I have nowhere to go. Then I come to my senses and realize that my friends and family are always there for me no matter what happens and that's pretty much all I need. Though, sometimes you just want more. And that's just impossible.

I agree with this post. Reminiscing over traumatic experiences is never a fun thing, but sometimes, you just can't help it. Whenever I find myself feeling a little depressed, I think of friends and family, as Patchisou said. All the good times I've had with my buddies - laughing, playing, whatever - I know they amount to so much more than the hard times ever will.

Melody
November 3rd, 2008, 05:26 AM
I've felt that way before. It's an awful feeling. Heck, if I had a nickle for every time I've had to grapple with that crushing feeling I'd be living in a sea of nickles. D8

But sometimes you have to look on the bright side and see the good in things. Because when one door closes, another one opens elsewhere.

>Feelings<
November 3rd, 2008, 05:45 AM
I've felt like that many times. I'm kind of a philosopher, so I think about a lot of things all the time that other people would not want to think about...

One such incident when I've felt like I had nowhere to go was when I realized that there is... forget it!

Cassino
November 3rd, 2008, 12:04 PM
Yes but I do not wish to disclose details.
It's not some feeling I keep bottled up inside me though, I'm just a private person.

Ruphire
November 3rd, 2008, 12:12 PM
I've felt that way before. I usually don't have anyone to talk to and even if I did I couldn't tell them how I was feeling it's just.... They wouldn't understand.

Fox♠
November 3rd, 2008, 12:38 PM
Every single time I fall out with someone or mess something up I play that song.