PDA

View Full Version : Hello PC!

Neiko Star
November 1st, 2008, 05:16 PM
Hi. I'm a new member here, as you can obviously see. I came from another pokemon forum called Pokemon Dream. (We called it PD...and now I'm at PC!) Some of you might recognize the place. Anyway, I hope I'll enjoy my stay here. I've been in many forums, and PD's the only one I've stuck to. But I've checked this place out, and it looks pretty cool. It has all the things I'm used to. Well, this is me. Now I hope this'll be fun.

AJ™
November 1st, 2008, 05:20 PM
OMG.
THIS IS YOUR FREAKING COOL WELCOME TO PC.
Thanks for joining us!
I hope you enjoy your awesome stay here, don't do anything bad, read the rules etc!

Xaviar
November 1st, 2008, 05:23 PM
Hi, welcome to PokeCommunity! I'm glad you think we're cool. :cool: -kicks some old '80s clothes under the bed- o.O

Have fun, but be careful... ghouls are lurking around every corner. :shiftyeyes:

Aurafire
November 1st, 2008, 05:32 PM
Welcome to PC, Neiko Star!

We're very glad to have you here at our wonderful forum! I hope you'll find The PokeCommunity to be a good place to spend a little of your time. There's a whole lot to do and a lot of cool people to meet, so have a quick look around and see if anything catches your interest =P

I think you'll enjoy yourself here (Most people do =P)...Hopefully I'll see you around!

Dukey
November 1st, 2008, 06:28 PM
hey Welcome to PC Neiko,
Hopefully you can become a regular member
and enjoy the forums as much as you do PD!

Sammi
November 1st, 2008, 11:12 PM
Pokemon Dream? It sounds familiar, for some reason. If anything, it's a really cute name. :3

Welcome to PC! I think we're pretty cool. We have a bunch of cool features, and maybe you'll like them enough to stay around. Or maybe you won't. (Which would be a shame, but it does happen.) Regardless of how long you stay, I hope you enjoy your time here. That's what's most important. :) Well, after the rules. But I'm sure you've read them.

Kaizer-X
November 2nd, 2008, 05:18 AM
Hey there welcome to PC. I hope that you will enjoy your stay here, have fun!

Neiko Star
November 2nd, 2008, 07:23 AM
Wow. I don't think I've ever had this many replies all at once since.....well, I don't know. XD Lol does anyone read the rules anymore? (Well, I do.) You know, when you're signing up for something online, there's always a 'I agree with terms and conditions' but nobody even reads the message they just click 'yes'. Yeah, this forum's loads better than others I've seen so far (except PD, of course). And the people here seem pretty cool, so yeah, I think I'll stay here pretty long. But hey, you never know.

maxx unlimited
November 2nd, 2008, 09:39 AM
OH MY GOD!
I used to love PD when I was in the 5th grade(4 years ago...)
But, yeah, I never had the chance to log on....
But, anyway, welcome!
EDIT: Yeah, the people here are pretty cool, better than most at Serebii...(Where I came from)

Neiko Star
November 2nd, 2008, 12:20 PM
I always wonder why I always seem to be one of the youngests on whatever forum I'm on...heh.