PDA

View Full Version : A new, but not really new person

PSM
November 1st, 2008, 05:51 PM
I'm new to this place (I wanted to read manga >.<) but i'm not new to the pokemon forums. So, I have experince with the stupid n00bs, who think their all that, so if you have trouble, tell me okay?

Sal Kar
November 1st, 2008, 05:53 PM
Pshh,
I find the last half of that post offensive.
There is always a "stupid n00b" reading every post.

AJ™
November 1st, 2008, 05:56 PM
xD!
lol@already hatred of stupid newbs.

NEVERTHELESS!
Welcome to the the forums, enjoy your stay!
Try not to hate too many noobs, read the rules, don't break them, at all, ever, got it?

;D!

Hiraku
November 1st, 2008, 05:57 PM
NOOB HATER!!!!!!!!!!! That's okay though. Enjoy your stay and keep out of trouble.

Dukey
November 1st, 2008, 06:30 PM
Hey Welcome to PC!
Its always good too have a knowledge of noobiness
So Hopefully you'll fit right in!

Ninja Caterpie
November 1st, 2008, 07:05 PM
Who do you call..?

NOOB HATER!

I'm afraid of no noobs!

P - S - M!

Okay, I just had to do that. Anyway, welcome to this place, and don't flame noobs or you'll get a warning and, later, an infraction. So...yah.

Happy times!

BeachBoy
November 1st, 2008, 07:10 PM
Guys, chill out, lets give her a warm welcome instead, 'kay? And also, lets try not to throw an offensive comment around, all of you. If you don't have anything nice to say, keep it to yourself. :D

That said, welcome to the community, PSM. (Ironically the initials of Pokémon Strategies & Movesets XD) Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Vernikova
November 1st, 2008, 07:10 PM
I'm lucky I'm not a noob it seems.

Welcome to PC! The site that is still looking for a better slogan.

Read the rules and FAQ, read the community announcements, and remember to make friends. Also, don't worry. If noobs bother me, I'll now where to go. ;)

seijurohiko
November 1st, 2008, 08:17 PM
hi, im new here too.. and i am not a noob :P

Caelus
November 1st, 2008, 08:20 PM
Hi, welcome to PC.
I'm sure your going to enjoy your time here regardless of what happens in the future.
Be sure to read the rules and FAQ and most importantly, have fun.

P.S: I like your Username, even if it is only three letters.

PSM
November 2nd, 2008, 08:29 AM
Thanks. ^^ It's short for POkemon Special Manga (See? Even my User implies that i'm just here to read manga >.>)

maxx unlimited
November 2nd, 2008, 09:36 AM
I was a "stupid n00b" about a year ago, and have learned there are unlimited supplies of them, and therefore, are impossible to get rid of....
Anyway, welcome.