PDA

View Full Version : Thought Id actually join after all this time :P

blueeyedtimothy
November 2nd, 2008, 09:50 AM
I'm new in the terms of membership, but i've been lurking for some time now.
I'm mostly here for the Pokemon Rom Hacks.

:P

maxx unlimited
November 2nd, 2008, 09:56 AM
Yeah, I lurked for a while too.
But, I just joined yesterday. :P
Welcome!

AJ™
November 2nd, 2008, 09:58 AM
Welcome to PC!
I hope you enjoy your stay!

I tried doing some ROM hacks before, they didn't work out so good. D:

fer
November 2nd, 2008, 10:08 AM
Welcome to PC dude hope you enjoy your stay as it is quite the place D:. make sure to read the Rules and FAQ,and hope you have a great stay.

Paul~

Caelus
November 2nd, 2008, 10:34 AM
I lurked here aswell, thinking of a good username that I would feel comfortable with.
Anyway, welcome to the forums!
Make sure to read the FAQ if your confused about anything the forums.
Seeing as how you came here just the rom hacks, I think you will have a fun time here.
PC is known for their ROM hacks, its one of the best places to go to whenever you're interested in ROM hacks.
Most importantly, have fun!

The Wave
November 2nd, 2008, 10:54 AM
heh, I've lurked here for a long while too before I joined. I was here mainly for the ROM hacks too, but seeing as how wonderful this forum is, I decided to join PC. maybe you will make a good hack someday (I would, but I don't have the skill... yet ;)).

anyway, welcom to PC and enjoy your stay!

Volkner's Apprentice
November 2nd, 2008, 11:17 AM
Haha, a lurker, eh? Well welcome to the wonderful land of Pokecommunity! Post more than ten times in various forums and you're soul will belong to them What? no..I didn't hear a thing.

Anyway, take a look around (at whatever you haven't already seen XD) and enjoy yourself!

I was going to say "awesome avvy!" but then the signature flashing thing kinda freaked me out. Haha. If you like to battle and have wifi, come check us out in the Battle Stadium. We have n00by people galore, but there are plenty of posters who know the difference between a Water Gun and a Wishcash.

Gummy
November 2nd, 2008, 11:32 AM
I honestly don't see how someone can lurk around PC and not feel the urge to post. Welcome to PC and I hope this is the end of your lurking.

Νιτραμ
November 2nd, 2008, 11:47 AM
Hello and welcome!

Yes, I know how does it feel. Actually, I've been quite shy to post here at first. ... I hope you will enjoy your time in the ROM hacking forum. Be sure to read the ROM Hacking Newsletter, stickied in the Hacks Showcase, if you didn't do it already. If you want to start a hack, or you're already working on your masterpiece, why don't you post it in Scrapbox or Hacks Showcase? I'm one of the ROM hackers, too, so if you want to know something, feel free to contact me via MSN or PM. Use the latter if you want to be friends ;)

See you around!

Vernikova
November 2nd, 2008, 11:52 AM
Welome to PC. I'm not a hacker myself, so don't ask me for anything. Basically read and follow the rules here. Don't get into trouble. :D

Sammi
November 2nd, 2008, 12:13 PM
Everyone comes for the hacks. ;D Okay, not really, but a lot of people do, it seems. Are we the only Pokemon forum with a hacking forum or something? o_O

Welcome to PC! I'm glad to hear you finally joined. Have fun being able to download those hacks! ;)

Dukey
November 2nd, 2008, 12:57 PM
Aren't we all?
No.
Beleive me ROM Hacks will be your reason for joining, but everything else will be begging you to enjoy them...

Welcome to PC!