View Full Version : Do you trust the authority of the Mods?

Sal Kar
November 2nd, 2008, 10:32 AM
Sometimes i question the authority of Mods.
Just sayin.
And they're gunna' close this thread for sure.
But just lemme say this:
Why can't Mods just let the citezens of PC have a good debate every once in a while?
I mean every thread i see that has even the slightest of arguement gets shut down because of what?
To me thats false pretenses.

maxx unlimited
November 2nd, 2008, 10:38 AM
Yea, if you've been to Serebii, these mods are so freakin' nice.
The mods on Serebii ban people for no reasons.
I've gotten points for being an anti-shipper.

November 2nd, 2008, 10:40 AM
Is this because of your recently locked thread :/.
But anyways, that's really relative. I'd say the Staff does a pretty darn good job in PC, so yeah.

Sal Kar
November 2nd, 2008, 10:41 AM
Hey Mods can I ask a question?
Whats with the little gem thats either green or red?
"Zasz has little shameless behaivor in the past"
Whats that supposed to mean eh?

And no this isn't because of my previous thread.
I've been banned and warned for the dumbest things on this forum.
Whats a forum without its debaters?

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
November 2nd, 2008, 10:42 AM
I'm Mexican, so probably you wouldn't trust me anyway.

Maybe I'd leave this open if it wasn't darn obvious you enjoy being a prat.

November 2nd, 2008, 10:43 AM
Um, you mean the thread about trusting Spanish people (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=159014)? O_o You can't see what's wrong with that at all? @_@

As or the authority of mods, consider that the people who hold the highest staff ranks of PC have been here for a very long time and know this forum better than anyone. Moderators and staff are picked by existing staff because we think they have what it takes to enforce the rules.

Of said rules, the one about respecting fellow members is there to make sure everyone can have a good time on PC. Threads that get too steamy in debates often spiral downward into flaming and immature discussion, it happens in almost every single thread in PC's history. Again, this comes back to the staff knowing the forum better than anyone.

And no, I won't close it, but I'll move it to CQ&F so you can try to defend your negative view of PC's staff.
Well, nevermind, CWTAP got to it first.