PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

larkija33
November 2nd, 2008, 01:46 PM
Hi! I've been here for a while, but I've never actually posted anything. I looked at some of those ROMS people have made, but that's all I've actually done here.

Vernikova
November 2nd, 2008, 01:50 PM
Well, welcome back from your absence. I hope you'll be able to stay more often these days.

GuardianofAuraGirl
November 2nd, 2008, 01:52 PM
Welcome back to Pokemon Community larkija33! I hope you'll get into posting 'cause it's actually pretty fun! Well, remember to read the rules and make some new friends on PC! Hope to see ya around more often then!

Hiidoran
November 2nd, 2008, 02:21 PM
How exactly were you able to resist posting around this community for so long?! I simply cannot fathom how anyone couldn't let their voice be heard around some of the interesting discussions on this online community. Then again, it's never too late to start!

Welcome back to the real Pokecommunity, Larkija33! We're certainly glad to have you around.

Ah yes, the ROM Hacking section is a very lovely place to spend your time. However, we do have quite a few other sections if you ever have the urge to discuss other things. The community is quite diverse in it's content, my friend!

Well, here's hoping you will decide to become an active member of this fine forum. It really is a fun place to spend your free time.
(We don't bite... xD)

Take care and have a wonderful stay.

Dukey
November 2nd, 2008, 09:20 PM
Hey Welcome Back!?
Anyways, hope you can get active!

maxx unlimited
November 3rd, 2008, 04:18 AM
Hey, well welcome back!
Its ok, I've lurked forums too....
Without posting...

Kaizer-X
November 3rd, 2008, 04:55 AM
Hello there, welcome back to pokemon community. Glad to see that you have decided to introduce yourself. Actually you reminded of me when i just joined the community. Haha. Well see you around.

auragirl
November 3rd, 2008, 10:29 AM
hello nice to meet you, i hope you become more active~

although it's none of my buisness, so do what you want~

well except stuff that breaks the rules

so just enjoy your posting/lurking