PDA

View Full Version : Back?

Binary
November 3rd, 2008, 06:43 AM
Hmm..yeah well, it's been a while and I don't know if many of you remember me but just here to say that I'm back from a long break from the forums. I haven't been active as I used to be and I'll try to stay more active but only time will tell. I've quit hacking, not that you care but that's all that's new about me.

Cell

Fate Falls
November 3rd, 2008, 07:09 AM
Hey, welcome back! Hope you can stick around this time. :] Lol and that's good of you to quit hacking. You really won't make friends that way. XD

auragirl
November 3rd, 2008, 10:23 AM
Hello there, welcome back to the pokecommunity~

i may not know you however i'll still welcome you back~

don't be shy if ya wanna talk~

.inLOVE
November 3rd, 2008, 10:26 AM
Thanks for coming back! Hope ya make more friends! ;)

Dukey
November 3rd, 2008, 11:33 AM
Hey, welcome back!
Anyways, hopefully you can get back into the groove of things right away

Hiidoran
November 3rd, 2008, 02:07 PM
Oh!
I remember you, my good sir! You were quite the avid poster around the ROM Hacking section when I myself used to be into that sort of thing. Don't get so down on yourself, I'm sure quite a few other people will remember you as well.
(They are probably all in the ROM Hacking section, but such is the curse of Ex-ROM hackers I'm afraid...)

Welcome back to the Pokecommunity. I do hope you will have a better run this time around. Since you have decided to give up hacking, perhaps you will enjoy another section just as much. If I wouldn't have given up hacking I would have never discovered how much I liked to welcome people to this community. You have all kinds of opportunities now!
(Jeese, I make it sound like the ROM Hacking section is some kind of prison...)

Well, I do hope I will see you around.

destinedjagold
November 3rd, 2008, 03:59 PM
hi cell. :)
I indeed remember and I have missed you. :)
if ya can't tell, I'm destinedjagold. :P

how have you been?
and oh, welcome back to PC. ;)