PDA

View Full Version : Hello Chaps!

CloudKitteh
November 4th, 2008, 02:55 PM
No im not english

Anyways I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to PC...
so... Bye!

Hiidoran
November 4th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Thats alright Eneko, I enjoy saying cheers from time-to-time, but I'm no really English either. ;D
(I also enjoy sporting around a Pokemon's Japanese name as my own user name!)

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, Eneko. I am certain that you are going to have a lot of fun around here no matter what your interest is.
(PC can facilitate all most anything you may have an interest in Pokemon wise. ;D)

Sorry, it seems I have found myself at a loss of words this evening. I suppose I will just end this welcome on that note then. Any way, if you wish you can always send a private or visitor message my way. I'm a good person to just chat-it-up with! xD

Hope you will stick around for a while. Take care now.

Nytkoi
November 4th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Finally made the thread, Eneko? Great! Hope to see you around! Thanks for helping with my hack too, bro, I allways know you have my back, at school, at the park wherever I go. =] Cya later =3

Sal Kar
November 4th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Hullo.
Welcome to PC.
Have fun i guess o.o
And don't get your reputation ruined or else the little rectangle thing will be red.
:I

GatchamanPhoenix
November 4th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Hiya, Eneko! Welcome to the forum! We hope you'll enjoy your time here!

Fernando
November 4th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Hello, and welcome to PC, hope you find it comfortable here with such cool people,make sure to read the Rules & FAQ. See ya around sometime soon.

~Paul

Aurafire
November 4th, 2008, 05:27 PM
Leaving so soon? =(

Anyway, welcome to PC Eneko! I sure hope you enjoy yourself around here...There's quite a bit to do and some cool people to meet!

Even if you're not from England, we do have quite a diverse community here...There are people from many different parts of the world at PC! =P

Well, I'll see you around, and have fun!

Azzurra
November 4th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Welcome to PokeCommunity forums, have fun and make sure to visit the Daily Chit-Chat, lots of great conversations occur there.

CloudKitteh
November 4th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Wow thanks everyone for the welcomes! I'm sure i'll have lotsa fun here =3
Also I have lotsa Schoolwork so I might not come on much =(

Dukey
November 4th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Honestly, i feel like a broken record xD

Don't worry bout not being English, plenty of people on PC aren't english, and still enjoy themselves!

Anyways, Have Fun!