• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Zodiac Sign

What is Your Zodiac

• Spring ~ Pisces, Aries, Taurus

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Summer ~ Gemini, Cancer, Leo

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Autumn ~ Virgo, Libra, Scorpio

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Winter ~ Saggitarius, Capricorn, Aquarius

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • N/A

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
What is your Zodiac Sign? They are divided into Four Groups, named after the seasons.

I am a Scorpio So that means that my symbol is Autumn

Example

Your Birthday = April 12th
Your Sign = Aries
Your Season = Spring

Thats how it works ^_^

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I'm a Libra, so my season would be Autumn. ^_^ (Though my birthdate is right at the time where Libra and Scorpio are divided. o_o On some things I'm a Libra, and on some things I'm a Scorpio, lol. Most say Libra, though.)

Birthday: October 23rd
Sign: Libra or Scorpio
Season: Autumn

I don't really believe in the Zodiac stuff, but it's still fun. XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I am a Tauros...I mean Tauros...I mean Taurus...yep^^

I always wanted to do that...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I'm a Saggitarius. XD Go Winter! 12/15/1988 <---My birthdate. XD

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
I'm Leo! Summer too :) I love having the lion. Goes nicely with chinese year of the tiger when i was born;) lots of big cats.

PokeTrainerCarol

I'm Aries, but I was born on the 21st (of March of course) so what season am I? o_O Spring?
Aww...too bad it isn't winter -_- >_> ^_^

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Kayleigh said:
I'm a Libra, so my season would be Autumn. ^_^ (Though my birthdate is right at the time where Libra and Scorpio are divided. o_o On some things I'm a Libra, and on some things I'm a Scorpio, lol. Most say Libra, though.)

Birthday: October 23rd
Sign: Libra or Scorpio
Season: Autumn

I don't really believe in the Zodiac stuff, but it's still fun. XD
Ya, astrology is fun but I don't believe it.

Birthday: October 13th.
Sign: Libra?
Season: Autumn.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
OMG!!! Kayleigh and Keleri are Libras?!?!?!

*hugs both*

I LUV LIBRAS!!! THEY ARE MY SOOOO FAVORITE SIGNS!! ^.^ They are so lovable! *hugs more*

I'm an Aquarius! Wee for me! XP

I'm a Zodiac fanatic, ^^; I study 'em everyday and I'm trying to master 'em.

Here's the chart about the zodiac signs..

Aries - March 21 through April 20
Taurus - April 21 through May 21
Gemini - May 22 through June 21
Cancer - June 22 through July 22
Leo - July 23 through August 23
Virgo - August 24 through September 23
Libra - September 24 through October 23
Scorpio - October 24 through November 22
Sagittarius - November 23 through December 21
Capricorn - December 22 through January 20
Aquarius - January 21 through February 19
Pisces - February 20 though March 20

Enjoy!

*dies*

~CaRtOON

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Just for the fun of it, I'll post the traits of some zodiac signs.. ^^;;

~*Aries
Aries, my energetic friend, you are the first sign of the zodiac, and so far, ur luvin it. ^^; U have boundless amount of energy. You are most likely to get married later in life than others, but you have a nasty temper too. ^.^ Go, Aries! Oh, and if love gets in your life, you will certainly NOT take "no" for an answer. ^.^
~*Aires Celebrities-
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Collin Farrel
Mariah Carey *shudders*

~*Taurus
My dear pacient, Taurus, u enjoy eating and sleeping. You are also romantic and have a great voice. You are very pacient, but people should beware of ticking u off. Once u get angry, there's bound to be bloodbath. XD
~*Taurus Celebrity-
Enrique Iglesias

~*Libra
Libras, my sweet honeybunnies, my most forgiving friend, and my favorite one, you are the most admirable of all signs. You are flirtatious, sympathetic, and you love music and art. Actually, you are quite gifted at both of them. ^.^ You are very kind, pretty modest, and love making friends.
~*Libra Celebrities-
Eminem
Hilary Duff
Avril Lavigne

I'll post more soon!

*dies*

~CaRtOON

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Birthday: April 19
Sign: Aries (yay~)
Season: Spring, of course.

I'm not much of a zodiac person. =\ I don't believe in it.

Durandal.

... (...) ...
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
I'm A libra but i am divided between libra and scorpio, so my season is autumn, Oct, 23rd

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
More Zodiac Traits hurrah

~*Virgo
Virgos are perfectionists, and they hate anything unclean. Even the tiniest speck of dirt makes you nervous. They are sensitive, and are most likely to be single ;_; Reason is because they're thoughts and feelings are too independent for anyone's taste. Fourtunately, Virgos love being healthy and most Virgos are skinny.

~*Aquarius
Independent, and unexpected people. They seem to have two different personalities and are vey hard to get close to, because they are too suspicious of others. Aquarius HATE feeling tied down and will runaway as soon as something feels too restricted for their taste. They are curious, curteous, and kind, but beneath those gentle traits they are firm and stubborn. When aquarius make a descicion, it is impossible to make them change their mind, and they will stick to their choices. Unfourtunately, Aquarius are not interested in romances unless someone their type comes along.

~*Leo
Leos are very active, and always feel like they need to be the heros or the leaders. They may even go to selfish personalities especially when they are in charge. But believe it or not, they make very good leaders. Leos are warm, affectionate, loyal, and have a sunny nature, this makes you a great friend and a fun companion. Sadly, underneath your bold exterior, you are sensitive, and your feelings get hurt easily.. You hardly show those feelings unless someone has deeply hurt your pride. When your pride is hurt, you will rage against the world and let everybody know who's boss around here.

~*Scorpio
You Scorpios are mysterious, popular, and have an attractive appearance.You are the most powerful sign in the zodiac signs, but your not likely to use that trait to attract people. Scorps are very loyal to friends loved ones, and are even willing to risk your lifeto help them! You rarely forget the ones that treat you well, but God help those that betray you.

I'll post more of them soon enough. >.<;;

~CaRtOON

Back