View Full Version : Hello all!

November 4th, 2008, 9:46 PM
Hello all, I'm Shadow Blaze from the Dragon Clan forums, I'm new here yet I am no stranger to competitive battling. So if any1 wants a Shoddy battle drop me I PM ^^

I hope to have a Great time here!

November 4th, 2008, 9:52 PM
Well, you are in luck, Shadow Blaze. A new sub-forum completely dedicated to Shoddy is going to be open to the public very soon. Keep your eye on it over in the Strategies and Movesets section, okay? ;D

Welcome to the Pokecommunity. I assure you that you will not find a lack of competitive battlers here. The skill levels on this community run the gambit from novice trainers to people who should have their own hall of fame. xD
(I'm sure you will find someone to battle anytime you log on.)

I am quite certain you will have a good time around here, my friend. The Pokecommunity is a pretty darn friendly forum where one can find endless amounts of good discussions as well as a good amount of friendly and dedicated members. I predict you will fit right in!

I do hope to see you around the boards.
Take care.

November 4th, 2008, 9:53 PM
Well...I think I might have died and gone to heaven o.0

Thanx for the warm welcome!

November 4th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Welcome to PC, Shadow_Blaze!

Wheee! Another competitive battler join the ranks of PC! Like my good friend Hiidoran said, our Strategies and Moveset section is developing a new Shoddy lounge where you can chill out with us cool people from S&M! =P...Make sure you check it out once it's up!

I can tell you'll have a wonderful time here at The PokeCommunity forums...There's plenty to do especially for a battler such as yourself. (Can you tell I'm partial to competitive battlers? XD). I'm sure you'll meet some great people and have a blast.

Drop me a PM/VM if you want to chat, and I'm on Shoddy all the time so I'd love to have some battles with you. I'll see you around, and have fun!

EDIT: And if I'm not mistaken, your avatar suggests that you are an Inuyasha fan! If that is the case, than you are even more awesome then I had previously thought! XD

November 4th, 2008, 11:32 PM
First of all, awesome news bout the Shoddy Section!

ANyways, Welcome to PC!
You will find some of the best battlers around on PC
so be sure too get into tourneys and what not ASAP!

Sheruda Kachinuki
November 6th, 2008, 5:13 AM
I guess you like dragons a lot(^^) and welcome to PC!
Shadow_Blaze, you will surely have a good time.
see you soon..