PDA

View Full Version : What should I get?

Donnie
November 5th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Ok well I'm getting a Wii for my upcoming birthday and I was just wondering what games I should get,
(I know there's gonna be like 500 people saying SSBB)

If not obvious I like Pokemon
I already have Zelda:TP for the Gamecube and I'm not Re-Buying it for the Wii
I enjoy most games, but what I'm asking for is
Whats Hot and Whats Not
So ill be happy for any suggestions.=)

Ninja Tree
November 5th, 2008, 04:46 PM
I hear Ookami is pretty good. If you get a Wii points card theres Snap you can get if you don't have it.

I recommend:
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Wait for Animal Crossing City Folk to come out
(Actually that's it...I don't have many Wii games)

Charliezard
November 5th, 2008, 04:54 PM
I'd say SSBB for sure and Mario Galaxies, although the only game I still play is Brawl :S Mario's good n all, I just don't care for it.

braminoid
November 5th, 2008, 04:57 PM
SSBB , Pbr and Wii Points.

suicidesal
November 5th, 2008, 05:07 PM
I'd say go with the sleeper hit Zac and Wiki

Kaori
November 5th, 2008, 07:30 PM
I say go with pokemonn battle revolution...it is AWEOSME!!!

Donnie
November 5th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Well here are my current thoughts of my gamelist ill be getting:
PBR, SSBB, Super Mario Galaxy
I have enough for at least 5 games, (250$)
So please, continue with your opinions
(Im really bad at decisions xD)

Spinor
November 5th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Guitar Hero: World Tour. The Band Edition if Possible.

Trust me, you will love it.

Charliezard
November 5th, 2008, 10:20 PM
I heard guitar hero is better on the 360 n what not. Never played the games myself though. I'm not really a gamer. Super paper mario is pretty kewl ass well. Here's my suggestion list
1. SSBB (As I said before, all I really play)
2. Mario Galaxies
3. PBR
(Wow, exactly what you said :3)
4. Paper Mario
5. Wii points (Internet, Zelda OoT, Pokemon Snap)
That's what I got :S The mario games are fun, I just cbf with storyline games atm :S

Pokemaster1993
November 6th, 2008, 09:52 AM
what's a mario galaxies? I've only heard of super mario galaxy. <_<

get brawl, mkwii, mp3:c, pbr (only if you have d/p, if not it's worthless), accf (when it comes out in 10 days)

Milke
November 6th, 2008, 10:51 AM
You should get Rock Band and Mario Kart in addition to the others on your list.

Volkner's Apprentice
November 6th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Super Smash Bros Brawl is a must-have; great for parties and anyone who isn't into gaming can even get into. The wifi feature on it doesn't work the greatest, but it's do-able.

Otherwise, I'd say get the two games I'm looking forward to buying: Sonic vs. Mario @ the Olympics (AMAZING for exercise; this game will tire you out, but it's so much fun in groups and so great if you can't get to a gym or go for a run during the day. :P)

And Animal Crossing: City Folk is on it's way November 16th; I guarantee it'll addict you, even if the gameplay and graphics seem too kiddish for ya.

Goketsu
November 6th, 2008, 09:29 PM
I'd get Pokemon Battle Revolution and Smash bros brawl, and Zelda cause those are the only games I really play for the wii, I play my ps3 most of the time

mystletainn
November 7th, 2008, 06:23 PM
The console forum is for Pokemon games. Anything not related to that franchise belongs in the Other Games forum.

papabopp
November 9th, 2008, 03:04 PM
if ur even thinking about it DO NOT buy rockband without trying it thats wat my friend did and he regrets it i dont kno n e 1 who likes rokband guitar hero is MUCH better
i recomend:
gutar hero 3 or world tour
Brawl ya its a shokr
pbr another shoker
metroid prime 3 ITS AWSOME
star wars force unleashed, if u hav another console consider force unleashed 4 it theres a BIG difference between 360 an wii versions
animal crossing

Iggy Koopa
November 9th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Try to get Super Paper Mario (definitely), Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Party 8 or Mario Kart Wii. I'm a big fan of Mario, and if you don't like some of those, try Animal Crossing: City Folk (you should get this 100% in my opinion), Mega Man 9, Pokémon Battle Revolution, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity or Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

Yeah it's quite a lot, but you won't regret buying any of these.
Well, it's my opinion... :P

shadowmightyena
November 21st, 2008, 09:58 AM
MARIO KART Wii
its awsome also guitar hero 3 or world tour

Dragonair_Blizzard
November 21st, 2008, 01:17 PM
SSBB, PBR, Fire Emblem and Mario Kart are the ones I suggest. SSBB cause its fun no mater how many times you play, Fire Emblem cause it has a good storyline, Mario Kart cause its also fun and PBR for its digital Pokemon and the fact it is Pokemon.

jasonresno
November 21st, 2008, 01:21 PM
if ur even thinking about it DO NOT buy rockband without trying it thats wat my friend did and he regrets it i dont kno n e 1 who likes rokband guitar hero is MUCH better
i recomend:
gutar hero 3 or world tour
Brawl ya its a shokr
pbr another shoker
metroid prime 3 ITS AWSOME
star wars force unleashed, if u hav another console consider force unleashed 4 it theres a BIG difference between 360 an wii versions
animal crossing
I don't know anyone around here who actually likes Guitar Hero. Rock Band is sooo much better.

It depends on the type of gamer you are. If you like playing with friends and stuff then I'd suggest Rock Band 2 (when it comes out), Warioware, and Brawl. If you are more into gaming on your own then go for PBR, Animal Crossing: City Folk, and so on.

Thisistheend
December 6th, 2008, 01:29 PM
Id say SSBB.Its better than SSBM,if you've ever played it.(SSBB - Super Smash Bros Brawl SSBM - Super Smash Bros Melee)

RedJ
December 6th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Well obviously SSBB, but I also suggest Pokemon BR, and if you've played Tales of Symphonia, get Tales of Symphonia 2: Dawn of the New World