PDA

View Full Version : Why Blue?

bubblewrap
November 5th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Why did the Mask of Ice choose Blue? We all know he chose Silver because Giovanni's his dad, but why Blue?
Its just so random...
Maybe there was something about her parents we haven't found out yet.
Hmm... discuss.

Wallace Berlitz
November 5th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Hmm.. You've got a point. I think maybe, she is one of the Pallet Town Trainer. Pallet Town trainers are the winner of Pokemon League just as Prof.Oak said. So maybe that's why Mask of Ice chose her.

metalaggron
November 6th, 2008, 01:02 PM
that makes everyone wonder
for all 6 of them, we know only the reason for silver
including blue, there are 5 more kids, that were specialy chosen by the mask of ice
will, karen, cart and shum...and my beautyful blue

Mileyangel
November 7th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Will, Karen, Shum, and Cart supposedly came on their own will, so maybe they didn't have any outstanding qualities in the beginning. But Blue and Silver were kidnapped. Silver for his father, and Blue for reasons that can only be guessed. Wallace Berlitz's theory seems the most probable. I doubt the writers will go into it...

metalaggron
November 7th, 2008, 11:20 AM
it can be, that blue has some specialities in evolving
but i don't doubt in wallace's theory, i believe he's right

Ryousha
November 7th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Blue is a girl, but taken away from her parents probably cause she plays outside. Though she doesnt have any memories of this. Her parents live in the Sevii Islands.

According to FR/LG Saga. Pryce recorded a journal of data, and chose the right time to snatch them. Everybody has a 3 year age difference so they couldn't escape. Unfortunately i presume, he didn't know Blue was a devious person more than him and escaped with Silver and also stealing the Silver and Gold Wings?(something like that.).

Mileyangel
November 7th, 2008, 08:49 PM
...Did the Mask of Ice brainwash them...?

metalaggron
November 7th, 2008, 11:20 PM
don't think so
pryce was an evil villian, but i don't think he would brainwash her mind

Wallace Berlitz
November 8th, 2008, 01:17 AM
Blue is a girl, but taken away from her parents probably cause she plays outside. Though she doesnt have any memories of this. Her parents live in the Sevii Islands.

According to FR/LG Saga. Pryce recorded a journal of data, and chose the right time to snatch them. Everybody has a 3 year age difference so they couldn't escape. Unfortunately i presume, he didn't know Blue was a devious person more than him and escaped with Silver and also stealing the Silver and Gold Wings?(something like that.).

Impossble, dude. Blue has mentioned she is one of the Pallet Town Trainers during the Pokemon League. So maybe her parents were sad, thought they wont see Blue again then moved to Sevii Island.

Mitchman
November 8th, 2008, 01:25 AM
Exactly blue was one of the 3 trainers of pallet. The only dex holders are blue,green, and red for the kanto region.

Wallace Berlitz
November 8th, 2008, 01:28 AM
Yes that's right. Blue is not Sevii Island's resident and she is Pallet Town's

lalalagirl
November 8th, 2008, 07:02 PM
To add to this conversation... i think the reason why the mask of ice didn't pick red and green is because they're boys. I'm pretty sure i read somewhere that the children that are three years apart have to be girl and boy. One girl and one boy.

Wallace Berlitz
November 8th, 2008, 11:37 PM
Yes there's three group. 1 Girl and 1 Boy will become a group. So, Blue and Silver are the team of good :D Maybe that's why Mask of Ice didn't pick Red and Green.

metalaggron
November 9th, 2008, 12:13 AM
logical...but i'm still not sure about it
it should be more chapters about blue's and silver's past, not just "escape":\

Wallace Berlitz
November 9th, 2008, 12:36 AM
Yes I agree... If there's an extra manga: Pokemon Special (Adventures) Extras! Blue's and Silver's Adventures... It'll be more good~

Ru-Kun
November 9th, 2008, 05:53 AM
To add to this conversation... i think the reason why the mask of ice didn't pick red and green is because they're boys. I'm pretty sure i read somewhere that the children that are three years apart have to be girl and boy. One girl and one boy.

You beat me to it! Also I think I read this somewhere that the Mask of Ice saw potential in all 6 of them.

Mileyangel
November 9th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Yes I agree... If there's an extra manga: Pokemon Special (Adventures) Extras! Blue's and Silver's Adventures... It'll be more good~

I would SO read that.

Maybe the Mask of Ice chose Blue because he knew that she would make a good thief.

Wallace Berlitz
November 9th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Yes plus she is also Pallet Town Trainer!

metalaggron
November 9th, 2008, 09:07 PM
maybe mask of ice chose randomly
he wanted a 5 year old girl and if he came to pallettown,where the best trainers are, she was the only one, that was 5

bubblewrap
November 10th, 2008, 03:25 PM
That would be awesome! I would totally read that..

Mileyangel
November 11th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Okay, let's take a vote: who would read Pokemon Special (Adventures) Extras! Blue's and Silver's Adventures. I TOTALLY would.

Wallace Berlitz
November 11th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Of course I would... I am a fan of Special! I read every volumes of it.

pong08
November 12th, 2008, 06:59 AM
I would read it. It'd be kinda cool actually.

metalaggron
November 12th, 2008, 09:05 AM
but i don't believe, that there are making such a chapter again... escape might be the only chapter in which there is only about blue and silver
now there is everything about the events in battle frontier...maybe(cnances 1 % in my opinion:( ) there is going to be another chances at the end of emerald chapter...i hope so

Sea Guardian
November 12th, 2008, 02:57 PM
MEEE! It'd be interesting(Plus I read anything to do with the manga=D)

RubyJB88
November 12th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Of course I'd read it. And their relationship with Mask of Ice.

Mileyangel
November 13th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Of course I'd read it. And their relationship with Mask of Ice.

I know. I really want to hear about the Mask of Ice more.

bubblewrap
November 13th, 2008, 06:43 PM
We all want to learn more about The Mask of Ice. ^.^
Now, when you think about it, there are a lot of people we haven't heard of in a while.
Like Courtney and Gold! Whatever happened to them? But I think Gold has something to do in Emerald arc... right?

Ryousha
November 13th, 2008, 07:08 PM
We all want to learn more about The Mask of Ice. ^.^
Now, when you think about it, there are a lot of people we haven't heard of in a while.
Like Courtney and Gold! Whatever happened to them? But I think Gold has something to do in Emerald arc... right?

Gold has a major role in Emerald Arc.

Courtney became a good girl and continued Pokemon Contests.

red king
November 13th, 2008, 07:36 PM
i just hope that she and the others use the ultimate attack on archie and end this

bubblewrap
November 15th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Yeah.. I figured Courtney turned good.
But I just want t see her again..
I thought Gold would never appear but I never read to the part where Gold comes in. ^.^

metalaggron
November 16th, 2008, 06:11 AM
yea
courtney should appear again to stop archie

bubblewrap
November 16th, 2008, 02:04 PM
I just always wanted to see Courtney compete with Ruby in a Pokemon Contest, actually. Remember, Ruby wanted to compete with her in a contest?