View Full Version : Gears of War 2 - Unofficial PokeCommunity Thread.

November 5th, 2008, 5:05 PM
Hey everyone.

Well i desided we needed a thread for Gears of War 2 seeing how awesome it's going to be, i just finished watching GameSpots live stream and wow it just looks so much fun, Horde mode is by far the best of all the new modes, and what they showed of the Campaine looked outstanding.

So guy's post your thoughts on the the game, and if you watched it GameSpots live stream, just remember no spoilers (If you must post them remember Spoiler Tag's) and if you don't like Gears of War good for you this is thread is for people who do so don't spam it up or you'll be reported.

November 12th, 2008, 1:05 AM
Currently keeping away from multiplayer and just enjoying single player.
Good stuff, and actually feels like Gears of War, with all the COG soldiers who actually make an appearance.

November 12th, 2008, 8:05 AM
This game is going to be a real big hit!!! BUT I didn't play the first gears of war that much, so i'm gonna rent gears of war 2 to get use to it first and see if I really want to buy this game, but I do like the new stuff they added to the game. =]

November 15th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Haven't played it yet, but I'm reluctant considering the first Gears was pretty poor. Videos of gameplay did look nice though.

True Reign
November 15th, 2008, 5:08 PM
I'm very excited to play Gears of War 2 when Christmas comes around.

Why Christmas you say? Well my mom just got my dad the game today from Best Buy, so it's going to be a blast having my grandma making her traditional Christmas/Hanakkuh breakfast meal along with playing some kickass games.