PDA

View Full Version : Rush hour:D

Angela
November 7th, 2008, 06:36 AM
Sometimes when your on PC and just finished posting a comment to something and wait 2 minutes and click "New Post" you see that your post is at the bottom, Now when I click new posts I see that there are 5 minutes between some posts, this is the first time I have noticed it, and when I look at the front page I see that there are plenty if members online:D,, So I am asking you that are online now,,, Is it night where you are now?, you all seem so quiet and calm, and again I see that there are many members that are online now but are not online when I am on usually on "It's 2:35 pm where I am now, so I am on unusually early today",, And this Rush hour, I often notice it goes on for many hours:D but I am never sure when it is, can someone maybe tell me,, Or at least tell me what they consider rush hour "what time you think it is".

Gerri Shin
November 7th, 2008, 07:50 AM
Woah, blinded by smilies from that post
actually for me it's around 7AM, so for most people in my time zone, they're getting up and heading off to school, class, etc..
I have noticed some deep lull time as soon as 9PM hits. I have a feeling that that's caused my the majority of Europe being already in the middle of the night. (I'm just guessing that the majorities of members are from Europe and the US, the third spot I believe is Australia and Japan)

ErickaVolt
November 7th, 2008, 08:05 AM
The time I posted right now is 12:08 AM past midnight. I think I'm going to sleep.

Rockéttes
November 7th, 2008, 11:52 AM
It's about 3:00 PM in my time zone. This "Rush Hour" usually starts at around 8:00 or 9:00 PM for me. I guess that's when the majority of the members get off school? :/

Lucy Lu
November 7th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Usually for me the rush hour starts when I am at work(which varies). But then the rush continues through the night. I been noticing it also starts around 7am as well. Because everyone in Eurpoe or Australia it is the afternoon or evening. Most of the time, the rush will start when everyone is out from school. Which to me starts around 2:30pm til at least 12am, my time(central).

Mitchman
November 7th, 2008, 01:32 PM
Rush hour is either 8am in the morn going towards downtown or 2pm going towards the residentials. All based on the public services timing really.

marz
November 7th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Most of the members on PC are in the United States, and my timezone is the same as a few states, and just a couple hours off others. So, my rush hour time is the same as theirs, which is generally prime-time, I noticed. 7PM-9PM. It usually changes on weekends, though, when it goes on until 11PM or even 12AM.

Hiidoran
November 7th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Yes, there are a couple time periods throughout the day when you will notice a spike or a lapse in activity. Personally, I have witnessed these at 9-10 AM, 12-2 PM, and lastly 7-9 PM on weekdays. The periods of low activity are due to most of the world either being asleep, at work or school, or commuting to work or school.

Even regular PC members have other priorities in which they must attend to each day. ;D

Avey
November 7th, 2008, 03:23 PM
Eh, normally around three in the morning to five in the morning. Being five hours ahead isn't cool.

Mr. Curling Iron
November 7th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Huh... I dont really notice this kind of stuff... Though i have noticed that TCTI dies when Closer or Forever are not online =)

Went
November 8th, 2008, 02:43 AM
Rush hours are between 10 AM and 2 PM, when the aussies are on, and from 10 PM until I go to bed, when the Americans get on.

Yay for European timezones.

Working Class Hero
November 10th, 2008, 03:01 AM
It is 6 AM here. I just woke up. So....cold....o.o;

Azzurra
November 10th, 2008, 03:29 AM
It's about 4:00 AM here, but I'm not usually online at the time.