PDA

View Full Version : Hey People!!!

Rabla
November 7th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Hey im Rabla!

Im rlly just a browser at the moment, but i am helping with the games Pokemon: MoonLight and SunShine

i would put a link, but it wont let me :(

So, yea, Hi to everyone, hope i enjoy it here.

Hiidoran
November 7th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Yeah, you have to have 15 posts in order to link, my friend. Just a precaution against spammers, you understand. ;D

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, my friend! It's perfectly fine if you wish to browse for now. The community certainly has a lot of content for you to peruse!
(Just start posting when you get the feel for the boards, okay? xD)

Ah, well those sound like interesting projects. I assume they are not yet hosted on this forum as you wished to link to them, so may I suggest possibly checking out the ROM Hacking section? I'm sure they would love to see the projects over there!

I do hope you have a wonderful experience here at the ol' PC. It can offer a lot both in content and character!

Take care.

Caelus
November 7th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Welcome to the forums, rabla.
You need 15 posts in order to post a link, its so spammers won't link to certain sites.
Anyway, be sure to read the rules and FAQ but most importantly, have fun!
I have to agree with Hiidoran regarding your future projects, they seem rather interesting.
Keep up the work, perhaps your contributions will help make the game excellent.

Take care, Rabla.

*Firestar*
November 8th, 2008, 01:18 AM
Hi Rabla! Welcome to PC. Moonlight seems to interest me more because my Cresselia (my favourite Pokemon knows it). As said before check out the ROM Hacking section. There you will find loads of people to maybe help you or just talk to about certain aspects. I can't help there unfortunately. Anyway see ya around.

~D_R_A~ ~Saphira's Rider~

Ayoumi Hamasakie
November 8th, 2008, 02:21 AM
hi Rabla-kun, nice to see you here. I think you may now start posting.

Rabla
November 8th, 2008, 02:39 AM
aight, ive found Game Development, but wheres the ROM Hacking section?

ErickaVolt
November 8th, 2008, 03:12 AM
aight, ive found Game Development, but wheres the ROM Hacking section?

Welcome to PokeCommunity, Rabla. If you're looking for the ROM Hacking Section:
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll312/ErickaVolt/thereitis.png
It is under Emulation Forum.
PS: Got bored. xD

Team Magic Tyson
November 8th, 2008, 04:23 AM
Warm welcome from me.

/Tyson

Adâm
November 8th, 2008, 04:59 AM
Hi, and welcome to pokecommunity! I hope you have loads of fun here. If you need help with the forums, ask Hiidoran or Aurafire. if you need a friend, I'll happily be one.

Hawkfish
November 8th, 2008, 09:30 AM
Hi and welcome to PC. I wish you to have a great time. Just wait till' you have 15 posts. Trust me it takes no time to get 15 posts like a few minutes. That's how active the forums are.

GKS
November 8th, 2008, 11:43 AM
After you get more posts, you will be able to place a link. Anyway, welcome to the community.

Le Krome
November 8th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Welcome to PC!
Read the rules, have fun, and PM me if you need any help!

Rabla
November 9th, 2008, 01:09 AM
thanx everyone :)

i guess you will see me around ROM Hacking and Game Development

Stormer07
November 9th, 2008, 01:50 AM
Hi Rabla, welcome to the pokemon community!!! Enjoy it here!

Rabla
November 9th, 2008, 05:22 AM
Aight, i want to put an Ad for Sun-Moon Games up, since we could use more members.

Where should i put the thread for it?