PDA

View Full Version : Blue's Parents

Mileyangel
November 7th, 2008, 10:35 PM
Okay, don't Blue's parents seem really neglectful? I mean, they let their five-year-old daughter play by herself, alone, outside, leaving her wide open for Ho-oh's capture. Also, she became the third-place winner of the Pokemon League Tournament....wouldn't that have reached their ears? They made no pretenses of finding Blue. She found them. What do you think?

metalaggron
November 7th, 2008, 11:24 PM
they probably didn't know of the Pokemon League tournament 3rd winner
they were at the sevii islands i think
but when blue was kidnapped, tey were in pallet town...
...so i have no idea, why weren't they looking for her.

Wallace Berlitz
November 8th, 2008, 01:13 AM
Well maybe because her parents were worry sick in that time. And they maybe, just maybe thought they'd never saw Blue again and moved to Sevii Island. So they don't know the third winner of Pokemon League was Blue. Until maybe Prof.Oak informed Blue's parents that she is still alive, Blue decided to meet them in Fire Red and Leaf Green Saga.

Sea Guardian
November 8th, 2008, 05:22 AM
Her parents probably thought that when Ho-oh carried her off she was going to be eaten and moved to the Sevi Islands. If you think about it logically how many giant birds kidnap small children for other people? I bet many more just decide to eat them.

Wallace Berlitz
November 8th, 2008, 08:01 AM
Yes. That's possible. Blue's parents must have thought about it and decided to forget about these sad memories and moved to Sevii Island.

Mileyangel
November 8th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Yeah....that's probably why Blue doesn't have any siblings, because they were still hurting over Blue. So, yes, I contradicted myself. Anyway, I wish that they went further into Blue's parent's characters. They don't even say ANYTHING. What do you think?

bubblewrap
November 8th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Yeah. :/
They should tell us way more about Blue's parents. Maybe they saw the 3rd place winner on TV and thought it was their minds messing with them. After my white fluffy cat died, I thought plastic bags were him, since he was kinda plump.
There are A LOT of unexplained things with Blue..

Mileyangel
November 8th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Yeah. :/
They should tell us way more about Blue's parents. Maybe they saw the 3rd place winner on TV and thought it was their minds messing with them. After my white fluffy cat died, I thought plastic bags were him, since he was kinda plump.
There are A LOT of unexplained things with Blue..

Yeah, her parents were probably still getting over their grief.

I hate it how Blue is the only character who gets shoved in a corner with only a few facts about her. I really wish that they went into her past under the Mask of Ice and her family.

bubblewrap
November 8th, 2008, 11:02 PM
^So right. I mean, Blue probably has a very interesting history. That one chapter, "Escape!" at the beginning of the FRLG chapter was probably the closest thing we have to Blue's whole childhood. I always wondered, how did Blue AND Silver survive? A 5 year old and a 2 year old living on the streets...? Somebody would have kidnapped them. (At least in my neighborhood they would have.)

Wallace Berlitz
November 8th, 2008, 11:34 PM
Hahhaaa. You forgot, Blue has many tricks. She can steal the foods or drinks easily. Don't you think so? Blue is a smart girl. Not to mention Silver. Silver is also good at tricks. And I jsut wonder about Red. Red don't have any parents? Don't he miss his parents when he saw Blue was with her parents? And how Red is gonna survive? He's not good at trick.

metalaggron
November 9th, 2008, 12:42 AM
^So right. I mean, Blue probably has a very interesting history. That one chapter, "Escape!" at the beginning of the FRLG chapter was probably the closest thing we have to Blue's whole childhood. I always wondered, how did Blue AND Silver survive? A 5 year old and a 2 year old living on the streets...? Somebody would have kidnapped them. (At least in my neighborhood they would have.)

I think they were 5 and 2 when they were kidnapped, so when they escaped they were 9 and 6 - chapter "escape"...i think...and as wallace said, they could steal food and stuff

RubyJB88
November 9th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Blue would've been a completely different person had she not been kidnapped. I think she would've been a bland character.

bubblewrap
November 9th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Hahhaaa. You forgot, Blue has many tricks. She can steal the foods or drinks easily. Don't you think so? Blue is a smart girl. Not to mention Silver. Silver is also good at tricks. And I jsut wonder about Red. Red don't have any parents? Don't he miss his parents when he saw Blue was with her parents? And how Red is gonna survive? He's not good at trick.
Totally forgot about Blue's trickyness.
But I noticed she didn't trick people as much in FRLG chapter. Cause, from my memory, I only remember her getting that bracelet from that Brinca lady...
But I'm very forgetful.

metalaggron
November 9th, 2008, 11:36 AM
blue turned lawful
too bad... she was so cute, when she was stealing anything and later she was nervous, when red got her

Mileyangel
November 9th, 2008, 01:22 PM
^agreed
Maybe Mask of Ice chose her because he knew she would make a good thief.

Wallace Berlitz
November 9th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Totally forgot about Blue's trickyness.
But I noticed she didn't trick people as much in FRLG chapter. Cause, from my memory, I only remember her getting that bracelet from that Brinca lady...
But I'm very forgetful.

Oh my god... Blue already stop trciking after RBG. Except the Yellow Saga. Because Prof.Oak saw Blue stole the Squirtle and Blue told her reason in the Pokemon League. Prof.Oak gave her a Pokedex and tell her not to do tricks or lie. So Blue promised. But in Yellow Saga, Blue used Ditto to turn into a key and open the Bill's door. Blue said "Sorry, Prof.Oak, I do tricks again. But I have to". In GSC, she's changed. She turn into mature but still abit tricks. But in GSC, her tricks are not bad. She sent Silver with "lying" Silver to send him to Silver's birthplace. But SIlver steal the map from Blue. In the Helix Forest, Blue also did some tricks with the legendary birds. In Fire Red and Leaf Green Saga, Blue also trick but not that big as RBG saga. So that's why you notice Blue didn't trick much after RBG Saga.

metalaggron
November 9th, 2008, 09:17 PM
i think she was better off, when she was using her tricks

Mileyangel
November 9th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Oh my god... Blue already stop trciking after RBG. Except the Yellow Saga. Because Prof.Oak saw Blue stole the Squirtle and Blue told her reason in the Pokemon League. Prof.Oak gave her a Pokedex and tell her not to do tricks or lie. So Blue promised. But in Yellow Saga, Blue used Ditto to turn into a key and open the Bill's door. Blue said "Sorry, Prof.Oak, I do tricks again. But I have to". In GSC, she's changed. She turn into mature but still abit tricks. But in GSC, her tricks are not bad. She sent Silver with "lying" Silver to send him to Silver's birthplace. But SIlver steal the map from Blue. In the Helix Forest, Blue also did some tricks with the legendary birds. In Fire Red and Leaf Green Saga, Blue also trick but not that big as RBG saga. So that's why you notice Blue didn't trick much after RBG Saga.

You're right, as she matures, she loses her trickiness for selfish reasons. I personally think that she was just trying to look good for her parents in the FRLG saga, but that's just me.

bubblewrap
November 10th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Probably. But, I still kinda miss her trickyness.

metalaggron
November 11th, 2008, 08:10 AM
or maybe she still want's to do tricks, but she don't want her parents to know about the tricks
me and my crazy ideas

Mileyangel
November 11th, 2008, 04:18 PM
or maybe she still want's to do tricks, but she don't want her parents to know about the tricks
me and my crazy ideas

That's EXACTLY what I was saying. She was playing goody-goody for her parents.

metalaggron
November 12th, 2008, 08:46 AM
That's EXACTLY what I was saying. She was playing goody-goody for her parents.

then it's still hope for her to use her tricks?
it would be boring if no

_cynthia_
November 18th, 2008, 05:49 AM
i thought blue's parents spent years looking for her?
thats what silver said in the beginning of FRLG.

Mileyangel
November 18th, 2008, 04:05 PM
i thought blue's parents spent years looking for her?
thats what silver said in the beginning of FRLG.

Yeah, but they didn't get any results until she was 16. I wonder, was Blue looking for them?

metalaggron
November 19th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Yeah, but they didn't get any results until she was 16. I wonder, was Blue looking for them?

i don't think blue was actually looking for them
she was too busy with the mask of ice till she was 14
but just maybe she was searching for them after the gsc saga

mercury_star
November 26th, 2008, 07:30 AM
I'm agree with you
So... what about Green's parent? Yellow's parent? Gold's father? Silver' mother? Crys's parent? Sapphire's mother? Who and where are they? There are too many question...

Wallace Berlitz
November 26th, 2008, 07:35 AM
Well maybe Sapphire's mother and Gold's father were past away... Yes I am wonder, Red's, Green's and Yellow's parents...

Mika555
November 26th, 2008, 09:53 AM
I'm agree with you
So... what about Green's parent? Yellow's parent? Gold's father? Silver' mother? Crys's parent? Sapphire's mother? Who and where are they? There are too many question...
Crystal's mother appeared in the GSC arc after she failed to captured Suicune remember. I do not know the answers to the other questions though.

Sea Guardian
November 26th, 2008, 01:08 PM
I always wondered what happened to Green, Red, and Yellows parents(I just assumed something happened to them because otherwise they probably wouldn't leave their 10-year-old living by themselves, or in Green's case with his grandfather) Why aren't they looking for their parents with Blue?
I have another question, was the boatman in the GSC arc really Yellow's uncle or did she just call him that out of respect?

Mileyangel
November 26th, 2008, 04:24 PM
I always wondered what happened to Green, Red, and Yellows parents(I just assumed something happened to them because otherwise they probably wouldn't leave their 10-year-old living by themselves, or in Green's case with his grandfather) Why aren't they looking for their parents with Blue?
I have another question, was the boatman in the GSC arc really Yellow's uncle or did she just call him that out of respect?

I think that Yellow and the boatman are related, because when he visits her in vs. Tyranitar(didn't spell that right) and in her character bio in Volume 25, it says, "Relatives: Uncle", so, yes, I think that they are related.

RubyJB88
November 26th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Crystal's mom amazes me and scares me at the same time.

I didn't know that the fisherman was Yellow's actual uncle at first. I thought it was generic to call a stranger "uncle".

Thundєr
November 26th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Yes I am wonder, Red's, Green's and Yellow's parents...
Agree, in the GB/GBA games Red has a mom, in the RF LG saga Red says he doesn't have a reason to fight, well a skipped detail

Sea Guardian
November 27th, 2008, 06:19 AM
I think that Yellow and the boatman are related, because when he visits her in vs. Tyranitar(didn't spell that right) and in her character bio in Volume 25, it says, "Relatives: Uncle", so, yes, I think that they are related.
Okay, thanks!
So now we know the fisherman is related to either her mom, or her dad. So what the heck happened to her parents?
They seriously need to add a chapter with all the Dex holders relatives and what happened to them.

Mileyangel
November 27th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Okay, thanks!
So now we know the fisherman is related to either her mom, or her dad. So what the heck happened to her parents?
They seriously need to add a chapter with all the Dex holders relatives and what happened to them.

Hmmm, that would be interesting, but I doubt that that will happen. They only add the character's parents if they are important to the plot.

Did you guys notice that Blue's parents never said ANYTHING the ENTIRE time?

Sea Guardian
November 27th, 2008, 04:07 PM
^ I know, my ideas never happen.

Oh yeah, they didn't. Never even made a sound which is really weird=/

Mileyangel
November 27th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Oh yeah, they didn't. Never even made a sound which is really weird=/

Doesn't that seem a little.....strange to you? I mean, they didn't even scream when they were being sucked down a black hole....also, I thought that they would at least say Blue's name....

Sea Guardian
November 28th, 2008, 01:36 PM
^Maybe they suffered some sort of truama when Blue was taken by Ho-oh and now they're mute? That would also make searching for your daughter really hard.

Mileyangel
November 28th, 2008, 02:06 PM
^Maybe they suffered some sort of truama when Blue was taken by Ho-oh and now they're mute? That would also make searching for your daughter really hard.

Maybe it's not THAT severe....

Sea Guardian
November 29th, 2008, 08:21 AM
^Sorry, over active imagination.

Mileyangel
November 29th, 2008, 09:47 AM
^Sorry, over active imagination.

I can sympathize. But still, I mean, they should have said something If I were getting sucked down a black hole, I would say something like, "Holy s*it! There's a freaking black hole, and I'm being sucked down it!!!!!"

But that's just me.

Sea Guardian
November 30th, 2008, 03:41 PM
^I'm so slow I probably wouldn't relise I'm being sucked into a black hole in time to say that!^_^
By the way, I just relised somthing, what if Yellow and Lance are, like, cousins or something? It's quite possible and it would be some twist considering they tried to kill each other.

RubyJB88
November 30th, 2008, 05:50 PM
But as of late, isn't Lance neutral now?

Mileyangel
December 1st, 2008, 09:30 AM
^I'm so slow I probably wouldn't relise I'm being sucked into a black hole in time to say that!^_^
By the way, I just relised somthing, what if Yellow and Lance are, like, cousins or something? It's quite possible and it would be some twist considering they tried to kill each other.

Well, that would put QUITE an interesting twist on the whole YellowxLance shipping.

@JB88 I think that he's neutral because he hasn't seen Yellow in, like, 3 years.

Sea Guardian
December 1st, 2008, 01:12 PM
Well, that would put QUITE an interesting twist on the whole YellowxLance shipping.
OH GOD! I forgot about that! DX*disgusted with self*

Mileyangel
December 2nd, 2008, 03:22 PM
OH GOD! I forgot about that! DX*disgusted with self*

Nah, it's okay^_^ That would put some shippers in their places, though....

_cynthia_
December 3rd, 2008, 07:02 AM
oh, and just wondering, blue is a pallet town trainer right?
then she should be born in pallet town.
and her parents should live there too.
so why are they on 1 island?
migrated?

Mileyangel
December 3rd, 2008, 11:15 AM
oh, and just wondering, blue is a pallet town trainer right?
then she should be born in pallet town.
and her parents should live there too.
so why are they on 1 island?
migrated?

Uh, we covered that....

But here's a recap^_^ Blue's parents probably moved because they wanted to leave all of the unpleasant memories. After all, they probably thought that Blue was dead...

Sea Guardian
December 3rd, 2008, 01:03 PM
After all, they probably thought that Blue was dead...
Bringing me back to my idea: her parents probably thought she was eaten my Ho-oh.

_cynthia_
December 4th, 2008, 04:22 AM
eaten by your ho-oh?
dont understand...

Mileyangel
December 4th, 2008, 01:56 PM
eaten by your ho-oh?
dont understand...

I think that Seaguardian was trying to say, "eaten by Ho-oh." Just a typo^_^

RubyJB88
December 4th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Okay, so I finally started on FR/LG, and read the part where Blue's parents get sucked into that black hole. All I could think of after reading that, is that it is one of the most truly heart-breaking scenes ever.

Mileyangel
December 5th, 2008, 08:36 AM
Yeah, that was pretty intense. Blue goes into a coma afterwards....

RubyJB88
December 5th, 2008, 01:27 PM
I wouldn't blame her. That girl, after going through everything, finally manages to locate two people very close and dear to her, before she was kidnapped. She even got to Vermillion early, and the only thing that was on her mind was seeing her parents. You could see it. She was oblivious to see Red and Green on that ship, and at that scene where they witnessed her parents disappear.

If anything like this happened in real life, if I saw someone's parents disappear, I would totally understand the emotions that would be going through. It is just too painful. The trauma after watching something like that. It's unbearable. And it's natural to go in a frenzy and/or hysterics and lose consciousness. Perfectly understandable.

Not only was it heart-wrenching but very well done. I was thinking of extending on it as a one-shot, but meh...

Mileyangel
December 5th, 2008, 05:26 PM
I wouldn't blame her. That girl, after going through everything, finally manages to locate two people very close and dear to her, before she was kidnapped. She even got to Vermillion early, and the only thing that was on her mind was seeing her parents. You could see it. She was oblivious to see Red and Green on that ship, and at that scene where they witnessed her parents disappear.

If anything like this happened in real life, if I saw someone's parents disappear, I would totally understand the emotions that would be going through. It is just too painful. The trauma after watching something like that. It's unbearable. And it's natural to go in a frenzy and/or hysterics and lose consciousness. Perfectly understandable.

Not only was it heart-wrenching but very well done. I was thinking of extending on it as a one-shot, but meh...

I really wish that they had extended into Blue's parent's characters, but they didn't even talk.

RubyJB88
December 5th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Hmm, well I haven't finished it yet, but it stinks that they don't.

Sea Guardian
December 12th, 2008, 09:11 PM
eaten by your ho-oh?
dont understand...
Oops. Sorry, worst typer ever.

Mileyangel
December 13th, 2008, 12:22 AM
Oops. Sorry, worst typer ever.

I had to look that over, because at first, I thought that you had gone all n00b.

Sea Guardian
December 13th, 2008, 06:18 AM
I had to look that over, because at first, I thought that you had gone all n00b.
...What? I'm confused. =/

RubyJB88
December 13th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Mileyangel, now that I've finally read FR/LG, I agree with everything this thread's been talking about. I really wish they had some dialogue with the parents. It's like, the creators didn't want anything to do with them. Oh, and at the very end, when Oak told the rest not let Blue's parents see her petrified? I wish they added something to that too.

Mrs Green Oak
December 13th, 2008, 10:25 PM
really u guys? i liked blue A LOT beta in FR LG!!! So much less anoying and waay prettier i recon. Her tricks just anoyed me and i dunno she just seemed nore likable to me later on. just my opinion :)

Mileyangel
December 14th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Mileyangel, now that I've finally read FR/LG, I agree with everything this thread's been talking about. I really wish they had some dialogue with the parents. It's like, the creators didn't want anything to do with them. Oh, and at the very end, when Oak told the rest not let Blue's parents see her petrified? I wish they added something to that too.

Ugh, I KNOW. They should have gone a little more into that.

BLUE'S PARENTS: So, where's our daughter?
OAK: Ugh...ugh...umm...Wisconsin!

Mika555
December 14th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Yes just what is the writers just look like they create them solely to be part of the FRLG plot and no character development or dialogue whatsoever. They did not even say if they are happy to see blue or they missed her for so many years.

Mileyangel
December 15th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Yes just what is the writers just look like they create them solely to be part of the FRLG plot and no character development or dialogue whatsoever. They did not even say if they are happy to see blue or they missed her for so many years.

Yeah, the writers got lazy that one.

BLUE'S PARENTS: (in monotone) Oh no. Our daughter has been kidnapped. Whatever shall we do?

Years later.....

BLUE: Mommy! Daddy! I finally get to see you after all of those nightmarish years spent under the cruel mastermind who kidnapped me!
BLUE'S PARENTS: ..............

Lazy writers.....

RubyJB88
December 15th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Hehe. It seems like it. They can do nothing but give expressions. Other than that, on the inside they're just dummies. Or clones.

Mileyangel
December 15th, 2008, 03:47 PM
I mean, COME ON!!! They didn't even WHIMPER when they were being sucked down a black hole!!

RubyJB88
December 16th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Anything like that would've added so much more to Blue's horrific expression. Man, I cannot forget that scene. It was so dramatic and full of epicness.

Mileyangel
December 16th, 2008, 01:41 PM
I know. I felt SO bad for Blue. I mean, she FINALLY found her parents and they get taken away in front of her eyes, just INCHES away from her.

_cynthia_
December 17th, 2008, 04:48 AM
well, at least blue's mum cried a bit and her dad nodded when she made the decision to stay and fight.

Mileyangel
December 17th, 2008, 08:17 AM
well, at least blue's mum cried a bit and her dad nodded when she made the decision to stay and fight.

I think that Blue's mom cries about three times over the course of the series.

Off topic: Do you think that Blue looks like her parents? If so, who does she resemble more?

RubyJB88
December 17th, 2008, 12:10 PM
That's right! All I've seen her mom do is cry, it shows her very weak. I mean, when she was missing, did all you do was cry? And the dad is cuddling her a lot. It's so weird.

I see most of her features coming from the mom.

Mileyangel
December 17th, 2008, 01:54 PM
That's right! All I've seen her mom do is cry, it shows her very weak. I mean, when she was missing, did all you do was cry? And the dad is cuddling her a lot. It's so weird.

I see most of her features coming from the mom.

I'm counting how many times Blue's mom cries.....

Okay...1...2....3.....4.....5......6.....oh, screw it, I'm bored.

And the dad holds the mom on every page they're in.

And you're right, Blue resembles her mother.

Thundєr
December 17th, 2008, 02:25 PM

And you're right, Blue resembles her mother.

Yes, she resembles her mother..

Ok, I know this is very offtopic, but why the heck Red doesn't have parents, mother or a familiar at least xD

Mileyangel
December 17th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Ok, I know this is very offtopic, but why the heck Red doesn't have parents, mother or a familiar at least xD

I know! Did he just, like, raise himself or something?

Thundєr
December 17th, 2008, 09:31 PM
I know! Did he just, like, raise himself or something?

No, he was raised by Poli :P

In the FR/LG he said : "Both of them is battling for their Family"
1st I think he has a mom (like in games), but no. I hope in the future Mr. Kusaka talk more about Red's past, as he did with Blue & Green.

Mr. bell
December 18th, 2008, 10:27 AM
I want to see Lance's parents! I mean, every cool villian must become one becuase he got bad education, right?

Mileyangel
December 18th, 2008, 10:31 AM
I want to see Lance's parents! I mean, every cool villian must become one becuase he got bad education, right?

Lance's family is mentioned and Claire is his cousin. They did mention that Lance's father was the son of a Blackthorn leader and his mother was from Viridian.

RubyJB88
December 18th, 2008, 09:02 PM

Hehe, I was about to talk about the dad.

When Red was brought up, I was thinking to myself, where did he come from. Even though he found a way out of it, it's still peculiar to bring up.

Mileyangel
December 19th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Hehe, I was about to talk about the dad.

When Red was brought up, I was thinking to myself, where did he come from. Even though he found a way out of it, it's still peculiar to bring up.

They only hold Blue once, yet they hold each other every scene they're in. How does Blue not have any siblings?

RubyJB88
December 19th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Makes her parents awkwardly weak. Like you said earlier, they didn't care that their daughter was missing. Yet it became Blue's prerogative to find them, and not theirs.

Mileyangel
December 20th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Makes her parents awkwardly weak. Like you said earlier, they didn't care that their daughter was missing. Yet it became Blue's prerogative to find them, and not theirs.

Yeah, they were too busy pressing flesh.

RubyJB88
December 21st, 2008, 12:42 PM
I guess they liked being alone in the Sevii Islands that once they got wind of her arriving, they'd squee and dig up an old photo and go to the port and match said photo with the girl. I mean, come on.

Mileyangel
December 21st, 2008, 05:34 PM
I guess they liked being alone in the Sevii Islands that once they got wind of her arriving, they'd squee and dig up an old photo and go to the port and match said photo with the girl. I mean, come on.

Ugh, I know. I mean, she took third place in a huge CHAMPIONSHIP. They MUST have known that she was alive and well.

*Blue's match is on tv*
BLUE'S MOM: Hey, that girl kinda looks like our long-lost daughter!
BLUE'S DAD: Honey, we've been over this. Not every girl who is 11, has brown hair, and is from Pallet Town could be Blue.
BLUE'S MOM: But I really think-
BLUE'S DAD: Damn it, how many times must we go over this?!

Noam
December 22nd, 2008, 06:32 AM
XD
You are returning again and again about how her parents are reckless ><"...

Mileyangel
December 22nd, 2008, 05:14 PM
XD
You are returning again and again about how her parents are reckless ><"...

Come on, who lets a five-year-old girl play by herself at the risk of danger?!

RubyJB88
December 22nd, 2008, 07:51 PM
Hey, they could be foster parents. You never know.

Mileyangel
December 23rd, 2008, 09:47 PM
^Well, Blue looks a lot like her mother, so...

RubyJB88
December 24th, 2008, 10:26 AM
Yeah, that kills it, huh.

Well what about the dad? A stepdad, who knows...;)

Mileyangel
December 25th, 2008, 06:15 PM
That's a bit more believable, but I still kinda doubt that.

Off topic: Merry Christmas, everyone!!^_^

_cynthia_
December 30th, 2008, 02:51 AM
but i wonder how did blue find her parents?
search through the internet? o.O''

RubyJB88
December 30th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Probably an old album or something.

Mileyangel
December 30th, 2008, 02:38 PM
Probably an old album or something.

Yeah, but where did she find the album? The writers should've thought this out!

_cynthia_
December 31st, 2008, 03:05 AM
and how did her parents get her photo???
blue sent it to them???
but how did she know where they live???
yeah, i'm full of questions as usual...

RubyJB88
December 31st, 2008, 04:46 PM
Yeah, but where did she find the album? The writers should've thought this out!

They forgot about it and left it at home?

Mileyangel
December 31st, 2008, 09:40 PM
yeah, i'm full of questions as usual...

I am too. They should've had a flashback of these events before Blue met her parents again.

bubblewrap
January 1st, 2009, 03:16 AM
Exactly. Lol, so she just randomly finds her mom and dad? She had to have gone searching sometime. Maybe they could have added a flashback of her searching and somehow finding the address of her parents.
Meh, so many unanswered questions.
I'm really curious about Lance's childhood. How did he turn... crazy?

Sea Guardian
January 1st, 2009, 02:32 PM
Exactly. Lol, so she just randomly finds her mom and dad? She had to have gone searching sometime. Maybe they could have added a flashback of her searching and somehow finding the address of her parents.
Meh, so many unanswered questions.
I know It's really confusing sometimes.
I'm really curious about Lance's childhood. How did he turn... crazy?
Ha! I loved the way you phrased that! I'm curious too but we'll probably never know too much about Lance unless it ties in directly with the storyline.

bubblewrap
January 1st, 2009, 06:33 PM
Ha! I loved the way you phrased that! I'm curious too but we'll probably never know too much about Lance unless it ties in directly with the storyline.
Yeah, which is sad. I hope Lance gets more into the storyline, I like manga Lance better than the anime, game Lances.
Lol, I love psycho guys. xD

Mileyangel
January 1st, 2009, 09:38 PM
Yeah, which is sad. I hope Lance gets more into the storyline, I like manga Lance better than the anime, game Lances.
Lol, I love psycho guys. xD

....I pray that that applies to fantasy only.

Okay, the authors NEED to add a flashback!!! Just, like, tack it on!!

bubblewrap
January 1st, 2009, 10:27 PM
....I pray that that applies to fantasy only.

Okay, the authors NEED to add a flashback!!! Just, like, tack it on!!

Yeah, only fantasy. In anime/manga, it seems the psycho guys are hot. (Ex: Yagami Light.) xD
The authors really should just add a flashback.
I really wonder, when Blue was kidnapped, wouldn't they have heard her screaming? I mean, if you were 5 and being kidnapped by a huge a** bird, wouldn't you scream at the top of your lungs? And Pallet town has like 4 houses, its not a huge town.

Wolfwhispers
January 1st, 2009, 10:49 PM
Okay, don't Blue's parents seem really neglectful? I mean, they let their five-year-old daughter play by herself, alone, outside, leaving her wide open for Ho-oh's capture. Also, she became the third-place winner of the Pokemon League Tournament....wouldn't that have reached their ears? They made no pretenses of finding Blue. She found them. What do you think?

I honestly and truly hate my answer, but it is because there has to be a storyline behind her tragic and thief...ful past.

_cynthia_
January 2nd, 2009, 07:05 AM
i dont think blue is kidnapped in pallet town.
well, there was a tower in the background, right?

Lullabyse
January 2nd, 2009, 07:31 PM
^ I think the tower was when Blue arrived in Johto (WHEREVER she was in Johto, I'm guessing Tin Tower...) I could be wrong though.

GFA
January 2nd, 2009, 08:01 PM
It was the Trainer Tower in the Sevvi Islands actually...

Mileyangel
January 2nd, 2009, 09:22 PM
I really wonder, when Blue was kidnapped, wouldn't they have heard her screaming? I mean, if you were 5 and being kidnapped by a huge a** bird, wouldn't you scream at the top of your lungs? And Pallet town has like 4 houses, its not a huge town.

Holy hell, I KNOW!!! Were her parents, like, listening to an ac dc CD at full blast on a surround sound stereo?

RubyJB88
January 3rd, 2009, 11:41 AM
Maybe they were away at the time?

Mileyangel
January 3rd, 2009, 06:51 PM
Maybe they were away at the time?

But wouldn't somebody be looking after Blue? Wouldn't they hear it?

RubyJB88
January 4th, 2009, 10:53 AM
Well, the manga and everything else started with Blue and the rest, so we don't have any information before then. So technology and communication wasn't apparent?

Lullabyse
January 4th, 2009, 01:59 PM
What I don't understand is why it took Blue so long to find them. As someone else said before, Kanot is a relatively small town. You should know all of your neighbors. Oak and Red's parents (if he has any) should have knew where Blue's parents were moving. So... Did they just forget... ? >.>

_cynthia_
January 8th, 2009, 03:18 AM
AND, professer oak knew blue when she was little, so he should know her parents too.
When he found out about blue, why didn't he contact her parent?

Sea Guardian
January 8th, 2009, 02:00 PM
I have the solutions! Either:
A)We're way over thinking things(most likely) we tend to do that a lot. OR
B)They're not really her parents(not very likely, I think thats just my paranoia talking there)

Mileyangel
January 9th, 2009, 05:50 PM
Off topic: Do you think Blue got an Amber Alert?

bubblewrap
January 9th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Haha, probably. Well, she should have. I was almost kidnapped when I was 5...

Sea Guardian
January 10th, 2009, 07:51 AM
My parents thought I had been kidnapped when I was 7. Turns out I was right up the street, They'll never let me forget that -_-'

Mileyangel
January 10th, 2009, 01:01 PM
Hmmmm......can't say I can relate to that....

Sea Guardian
January 10th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Not a lot of people can I hope xD

Mileyangel
January 11th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Yeah....

Do you think Blue ever felt bitter towards her parents? Like, when she was still with Mask of Ice? I mean, she may have been bitter because she felt that her kidnapping could have been avoided.

bubblewrap
January 11th, 2009, 06:33 PM
^ I would be bitter. I would have thought that I was like sold to this guy.

Thundєr
January 11th, 2009, 06:41 PM
This is kinda strange, you know, Blue is kidnapped (they didn't search for her in a long time), she wins the 3rd place on the league (they don't read the newspaper or something like that or see the Tv). BTW it's only my opinion.

Mileyangel
January 14th, 2009, 12:03 PM
This is kinda strange, you know, Blue is kidnapped (they didn't search for her in a long time), she wins the 3rd place on the league (they don't read the newspaper or something like that or see the Tv). BTW it's only my opinion.

That's EXACTLY my point. Did they even try?

bubblewrap
January 14th, 2009, 07:35 PM
^ Maybe they saw Blue but didn't try to find her because they probably thought she was dead or something. Or, they just don't read the newspaper or have a television. (First suggestion makes more sense. xD)

Mileyangel
January 14th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Oh, I found this story that kinda plays into the neglectful parent thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4774117/1/Unwanted

RubyJB88
January 16th, 2009, 05:19 PM
Well, that story was interesting. Though she could work on the stuff outside the dialogues.

Mileyangel
January 16th, 2009, 06:19 PM
Yeah, but someone shares our views^_^

RubyJB88
January 17th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Indeed. Everything after this would be different though, since Green and Red are dragging her along to the Sevii Islands to see her parents. Blue herself has no motive to see them at all.

bubblewrap
January 17th, 2009, 04:10 PM
I liked that story! I say that should have happened instead of what happened in the manga. I mean, in FRLG, Blue just seems so... happy? If that happened to me, I would never want to see my parents again.

Mileyangel
January 17th, 2009, 05:29 PM
I know!!!!!! I mean, if you had done as Blue and had been TELEVISED, and had not heard a WORD from your parents in the entire time you were gone, I wouldn't be all sunshine and sparkles about seeing them.

bubblewrap
January 17th, 2009, 08:15 PM
^ My point right there. I would have acted like how Silver acted towards Giovanni when he first met him/found out he was his dad.

RubyJB88
January 18th, 2009, 10:23 AM
She has the right approach, I've to admit. I would prefer if this storyline went and not the manga's version.

Mileyangel
January 18th, 2009, 04:45 PM
I agree. It's not very realistic.

bubblewrap
January 18th, 2009, 05:33 PM
^ What they said. xD
I mean, if you haven't heard anything from your parents and you were on TV, newspapers, and your face was probably plastered on everywhere with Green and Red, wouldn't they have found you? She could have at least been on a milk carton or something. -.-'

Mileyangel
January 18th, 2009, 08:05 PM
I mean, for f*ck's sake!!! They have NO excuse!! BTW, I was thinking about the milk carton, too^_^

RubyJB88
January 19th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Does anyone still do that? I haven't seen those things in a decade.

Mileyangel
January 19th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Hmmm. Point well made. But come on. Missing pets get posters. Do you think that Blue got one?

RubyJB88
January 20th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Well, it is Pallet Town. Nothing happens in Pallet Town. It's too quiet, which makes kidnappings a piece of cake. In urban areas it would be hard.

Mileyangel
January 21st, 2009, 08:40 AM
True. Did you notice in chapter 39, vs. Spearow, the Oak says that he helped with the investigation and didn't once mention her parents?

RubyJB88
January 21st, 2009, 04:47 PM
Seems the writers didn't want to drag them in since they're so unimportant. Or that they have too many characters in the spotlight already.

Mileyangel
January 23rd, 2009, 12:18 PM
Humph. Those writers always trying to add "suspense", and "plot twists" to their stories.