PDA

View Full Version : Im back

Stormer07
November 9th, 2008, 01:49 AM
Sorry for randomely leaving, just I was really busy with exams and stuff...
Anyway, happy to be back, I will be putting up my shop and battle station now :D

Hiidoran
November 9th, 2008, 01:59 AM
Perfectly understandable, Stormer07.
We all have our commitments.

Welcome back to the Pokécommunity, my good sir!
Good luck with your shops and such; the market can always use one more I suppose. The more proprietors, the better a chance you're getting a deal on a good Pokémon, am I right? xD

Well, I do hope you have a great stay this time around, Stormer. Now that your exams and such are over, you are completely free to explore the other forums around the ol' PC. I'm sure you will find many awesome discussions to take place in just as you did before you left.

Take care and I hope to see you around!

Stormer07
November 9th, 2008, 02:20 AM
Perfectly understandable, Stormer07.
We all have our commitments.

Welcome back to the Pokécommunity, my good sir!
Good luck with your shops and such; the market can always use one more I suppose. The more proprietors, the better a chance you're getting a deal on a good Pokémon, am I right? xD

Well, I do hope you have a great stay this time around, Stormer. Now that your exams and such are over, you are completely free to explore the other forums around the ol' PC. I'm sure you will find many awesome discussions to take place in just as you did before you left.

Take care and I hope to see you around!

Thanks very much for the warm welcome back!! Pleased t say Ive got my sig sortd with my beloved GB team and my t shops up and running!

ErickaVolt
November 9th, 2008, 02:46 AM
Welcome back to PokeCommunity, Stormer07. Everyone has the same reason to be busy. xD