PDA

View Full Version : ummm... hi

chris646
November 9th, 2008, 09:39 AM
ummm... hi, i'm chris646, and im new to pokecommunity
i've been playing pokemon since i was 5 yrs old and im a so-so trainer when it comes to pokemon

Sal Kar
November 9th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Elllo.
Welcome to zeh PC.
Hopefully you have fun.
And dont get in trouble or you'll end up like me.
HA!

Aurafire
November 9th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Welcome to PC, Chris646!

Well you certainly are a pokemon fan from way back, aren't you? I think you'll have a great time here! This is definitely the place to learn how to become a better trainer, if you're interested of course ^_^

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, and I'm always around if you ever have a question or two or just want to say hi, so drop me a PM/VM if you like. I'll see you around, and have fun!

Adâm
November 9th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy your time you spend here, I now I have!

Hiidoran
November 9th, 2008, 10:42 AM
It's alright if you're not a master of Pokémon, Chris.
Part of joining an online community such as PC is learning new tricks and bettering your skills with people who share your similar interests. I'm sure you could become one of the bests around here if given a little time. ;D

Welcome to the Pokécommunity Forums, my good sir. Playing since you were five practically classifies you as a veteran around these parts. If I am correct, that should have landed you in the first generation, shouldn't it of? If you ever feel like getting a blast of nostalgia, I would suggest checking out the Metal and Color Generation Games (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36) section. It's good for helping us to remember the good ol' days. xD

Hope you enjoy yourself here, Chris. It truly is a great forum to spend your free time!
Take care, my friend.

chris646
November 9th, 2008, 01:02 PM
yeah, when i first started playing pokemon i couldnt figure out how to get out of viridian forest and into pewter city XD
not long after that i bought a used blue version and beat the elite 4 without knowing what i was doing lol