PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

Petie
November 9th, 2008, 05:06 PM
I'm not sure how but Color Me Evil got me to join yet another forum. So, I figured I should at least say hi. I'm off to go attempt to make the Dragonite from today's event shiny now though so I'll leave this introduction short.

Hiidoran
November 9th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Well, welcome to the community, Petie.
I'm sorry you're being forced to stay here against your own free will, but of all places CME could have imprisoned you, the Pokécommunity has to be one of the best! xD

Usually we welcome-wagon people enjoy really long introductions, but a short one is just as nice every now and again.
I do wish you luck on your Dragonite project.

I do hope I will have the pleasure of seeing you around the boards. Perhaps Color Me Evil will ease up your fetters if you beg her enough, eh? xD

As it would seem I am incapable of articulating myself this evening, I suppose this is where my welcome ends.
Take care!

Petie
November 9th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I'm hardly here against my will - I just didn't expect to be joining.

Honestly, I'm more or less in the same boat as you so Dragonite was just a convenient excuse for my not having anything meaningful to say.

Zebra Thunderhead
November 9th, 2008, 06:24 PM
How dare you throw me under the bus >: And you know how you got here - my good looks.

Regardless, welcome lub. ♥

Azzurra
November 9th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Welcome to the community, remember to VM/PM me as I'm getting extremely bored.
Also, send me a friend request if you want to be friends.

Petie
November 9th, 2008, 07:05 PM
How dare you throw me under the bus >:
It's nothing personal. It just seemed like the most logical way to start things off. Thanks for the welcome all the same though!

And thanks as well, Blazeflare.

Stormer07
November 9th, 2008, 11:48 PM
Welcome and good luck with getting that shiny dragonite lol

True Reign
November 10th, 2008, 12:28 AM
Welcome, Petie! How did the Dragonite event go for you?

Petie
November 10th, 2008, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

As for Dragonite, no luck yet but as far as I'm aware, there's about a 1 in 8000 chance that the Pokemon you pick up from the delivery man will be shiny so it could be a while.

Dragon_Souther
November 10th, 2008, 02:06 PM
A little late but oh well can't be early all the time.

Welcome and hello!

I hope you will enjoy your stay here in this great forum where the people are freindly and the pokemon are just waiting to hugged in other words your in safe hands.

I do hope to see you around and have fun and don't you be going breaking the rules.

Angela
November 10th, 2008, 02:12 PM
How dare you throw me under the bus >: And you know how you got here - my good looks.

Regardless, welcome lub. ♥
Lol/ROFL, "How dare you throw me under the bus", so I guess he's a friend of yours?

Welcome to PC :D I hope you have a lots of fun and stay for long:D