PDA

View Full Version : Music-What kind of Insturments do you play?

Flex-Mon
November 10th, 2008, 05:41 AM
I love Music and love playing it even more. My Favriote insturments to play is the Guitar and the Piano im very talented in both and I love to do it. I just wanted to know if anyone else played any insturments??

jasonresno
November 10th, 2008, 08:17 AM
I'm a rock guy. I play the drums and I can play the bass guitar.

Flex-Mon
November 10th, 2008, 08:40 AM
I'm a rock guy. I play the drums and I can play the bass guitar.
Cool, I tried to play Drums turns out im not all that lol. xD

Lash
November 10th, 2008, 09:33 AM
I play a guitar. Though I'm still learning, I think I am getting pretty good at it. I also know how to play bass, played one at my friends house. And, of course, I know how to play acoustic.

So, pretty much, anything with "guitar" in the title! :p

Flex-Mon
November 10th, 2008, 09:39 AM
I play a guitar. Though I'm still learning, I think I am getting pretty good at it. I also know how to play bass, played one at my friends house. And, of course, I know how to play acoustic.

So, pretty much, anything with "guitar" in the title! :p

Guitar is awsome I can play preaty much any kind of guitar too I love playing it because it has a really angelic tune to it for me and I love it..

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
November 10th, 2008, 11:10 AM
I used to play the french horn (i'm so cool) but then I realised that I suck at music XD

Rockéttes
November 10th, 2008, 12:08 PM
There used to be a thread exactly like this, but I guess it died. o_o;;

Anyway, I used to play a variety of instruments. Now, I only play guitar, piano and drums. (drums being my best)

Flex-Mon
November 10th, 2008, 12:30 PM
There used to be a thread exactly like this, but I guess it died. o_o;;

Anyway, I used to play a variety of instruments. Now, I only play guitar, piano and drums. (drums being my best)

Wonder who killed it...O_o.
By the way im starting to play the drums again just cause problem is with the drums and me is that I have no rythm when it comes to it. Im always off beat >_<

Amachi
November 10th, 2008, 12:43 PM
There's already a thread for this over here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=158961) in Other Entertainment.