• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music-What kind of Insturments do you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flex-Mon

The Key is in here <3...
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2008
I love Music and love playing it even more. My Favriote insturments to play is the Guitar and the Piano im very talented in both and I love to do it. I just wanted to know if anyone else played any insturments??

Lash

Years
I play a guitar. Though I'm still learning, I think I am getting pretty good at it. I also know how to play bass, played one at my friends house. And, of course, I know how to play acoustic.

So, pretty much, anything with "guitar" in the title! :p

Flex-Mon

The Key is in here <3...
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2008
I play a guitar. Though I'm still learning, I think I am getting pretty good at it. I also know how to play bass, played one at my friends house. And, of course, I know how to play acoustic.

So, pretty much, anything with "guitar" in the title! :p

Guitar is awsome I can play preaty much any kind of guitar too I love playing it because it has a really angelic tune to it for me and I love it..

Years
There used to be a thread exactly like this, but I guess it died. o_o;;

Anyway, I used to play a variety of instruments. Now, I only play guitar, piano and drums. (drums being my best)

Flex-Mon

The Key is in here <3...
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2008
There used to be a thread exactly like this, but I guess it died. o_o;;

Anyway, I used to play a variety of instruments. Now, I only play guitar, piano and drums. (drums being my best)

Wonder who killed it...O_o.
By the way im starting to play the drums again just cause problem is with the drums and me is that I have no rythm when it comes to it. Im always off beat >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back