PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

lilfurman
November 10th, 2008, 12:39 PM
I have known the existence of these boards for some time, and I have finally decided to join them. :) You may also know me from deviantART, the GSC Platinum project, or other Pokemon forums as of course Lilfurman.

But aside from that, hello. :D

Shiny Rotom
November 10th, 2008, 12:47 PM
hello i hope you like your stay here

do you play pokemon or no i am just wondering

lilfurman
November 10th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Thank you Shiny Rotom. :)

Yep. :) I've been playing my Fire Red recently and GSC Platinum Demo (fan remake of G/S/C of course XD)

Aurafire
November 10th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Welcome to PC, Lilfurman!

Glad to see that you finally joined our wonderful community! If you don't mind me asking, what finally did you in? I love to see what it is about PC that attracts new members ^_^

Anyway, I'm sure you'll have a great time. As you can see, there's quite a bit to do here. Have a look around and there's bound to be a few cool topics that you'll want to post on. =P

I'd love to help you out if you have any simple questions, so drop me a PM/VM if you like. And make sure you read the community rules/FAQ...they are quite helpful indeed. Other than that, I suppose I'll see you around! Have fun! ^_^

Dukey
November 10th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Hey Welcome to PC!
We have a huge emulation section for those who hack or enjoy playing hacks.
Also the Advanced Generation Boards may interest you if you like FireRed.

Anyways, Welcome, and have fun!

Vernikova
November 10th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Welcome to PC!

I also lurked around here before joining and found out that this is a great site. I hope you have fun here.

lilfurman
November 10th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Welcome to PC, Lilfurman!

Glad to see that you finally joined our wonderful community! If you don't mind me asking, what finally did you in? I love to see what it is about PC that attracts new members ^_^

Anyway, I'm sure you'll have a great time. As you can see, there's quite a bit to do here. Have a look around and there's bound to be a few cool topics that you'll want to post on. =P

I'd love to help you out if you have any simple questions, so drop me a PM/VM if you like. And make sure you read the community rules/FAQ...they are quite helpful indeed. Other than that, I suppose I'll see you around! Have fun! ^_^

Lol it seems so lively here so I thought hey might as well finally sign up.
Also this place seems pretty popular with Naruto too. :)

Hey Welcome to PC!
We have a huge emulation section for those who hack or enjoy playing hacks.
Also the Advanced Generation Boards may interest you if you like FireRed.

Anyways, Welcome, and have fun!

Thank you. :)

Welcome to PC!

I also lurked around here before joining and found out that this is a great site. I hope you have fun here.

Haha guess this place is good at attracting lurkers who finally become members.

Stormer07
November 10th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Hi and welcome! Enjoy the site and stay within the rules :)

Hiidoran
November 10th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Yes, this place is pretty darn lively. It would seem that our active member base is growing steadily by the day!

Welcome to the community, Lilfurman. I don't believe you will regret joining this community one bit! After all, who wouldn't like a community full of good topics, good members, and most of all the fact that it is all about Pokemon!
(Although you are free to try some of the non-Pokemon related sections if you so desire. They're pretty darn great as well.)

You know, I hadn't really noticed how many Naruto fans there were around here. I suppose I do see references to the anime in signatures and of course the oh-so famous Japanese Entertainment (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26) section. Guess I just wasn't paying attention.
(I pledge my devotion to Bleach anyway... xD)

Hope you have a wonderful time, my friend. This place can be as exciting as you make it!
(Tiny inspirational speech there...)

Cheers.

Dragon_Souther
November 10th, 2008, 01:59 PM
Hey and welcome!

Just like you i was a lurker at first but then i relized what i freindly and tight knit community this is (not like some of the other troll infested forums).

I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC and most of all have fun!

lilfurman
November 10th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Thanks guys. :D
Hopefully I do have a good time here.

GKS
November 10th, 2008, 04:22 PM
I guess there are a lot of people who see this site, but won't join for some time. Welcome to the community.

True Reign
November 10th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Hello, and welcome to the marvelous PokeCommunity, Lilfurman.

I did the same exact thing you did, when I was newhere. I looked around a bit before I joined and it's even better!

PM me at any time for any questions. :)

Later.