PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

CaptainAmerica7770
November 11th, 2008, 07:34 AM
I joined this forum to get pokemon to help me complete my pokedex so I can get the national dex, but maybe if you guys are nice to me Ill stick around.

Stormer07
November 11th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Hi :)
Welcome to the PC, im sure you can find the pokes you need by looking in the trading section. Enjoy it here.

Gummy
November 11th, 2008, 08:49 AM
I can assure that PC is full of nice people, many of which who would be glad to help you complete your task. Have fun!

Aurafire
November 11th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Welcome to PC, CaptainAmerica! (Nice choice of a username! =P)

Well completing your pokedex shouldn't be too difficult here at PC. Head over to the Wifi Trade Corner and there will be plenty of people that can help you out!

I'm sure you'll find our community to be a very nice place, and hopefully one that is deserving of a bit of your time! So make sure you have a quick look around to see if there might be any other interesting stuff to do ^_^

I hope to see you around, and have fun! =P

fer
November 11th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Hello I'm sure you'll have a quite comfortable stay here, and welcome to PC. Hope you read the Rules and FAQ,see you sometime soon. Any questions drop a pm anytime always here to help.

~Paul

Hiidoran
November 11th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Completing your Pokédex should prove to be no problem around here, CaptainAmerica.
I'm fairly certain you will find the trades you seek.

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, my friend.
You should have absolutely no fears of being mistreated around here. We PC members are pretty darn friendly and wouldn't dream of not being nice to you. After all, a forum can only prosper when the members are happy. Why ever would we want to scare away possible regulars?
(Though we do have quite an extensive member base already. xD)

I do hope you will decide to stick around after your trades are complete, my good sir. I'm sure you would be very surprised to find out what all PC can offer you in terms of content and friendships. ;D

Take good care now.