PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Chronicles - Kanto Adventures - PG-13

Kozoi
November 11th, 2008, 07:41 AM
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8908/storylineuc5.png

The world of Pokémon, a vast and beautiful world full of mysterious creatures known as Pokémon. Humans live alongside Pokémon in everyday life to build a better world, theres always more to discover in the fantastic world of Pokémon.

There are many different people who work alongside Pokémon from Rangers who maintain peace among forest and mountain Pokémon to researchers who try to learn everything they can about Pokémon.

Pokémon are guided by Pokémon Trainers who train them to become stronger, they are friends with their Pokémon and they treat them as equals. However, not everyone thinks of Pokémon as their equal partners.

There are many factions dedicated to misusing Pokémon for profit, the most popular one is known as Team Rocket which is an organisation ran by Giovanni. Team Rocket have stolen an item known as the "Dark Flute" which is said to open a portal into a world filled with darkness, a world of pure dispair known only as "The torn world".

The torn world can only be opened if it is played in the Hidden land, Team Rocket are looking for it in a plot to explore there for a power thats strong enough to conquer the world. Can you stop them?

Your our only hope, dive deep into the world of Pokémon and work as equals to stop Team Rocket before its too late! Only one question remains. Will you take the right path or the easy one?

-End.

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/4238/rulesjd7.png

1. Please obay all forum rules, any disobaying the rules could get the roleplay in trouble so please don't break the rules.

2. If your posting a section of roleplay it must be atleast two paragraphs long, and by two paragraphs i mean atleast 6-8 lines.

3. Full english only please, i do not appriciate people who TALK LYK DIS YO.

4. No finding Pokémon, items or anything else without my approval. To find something such as an item or Pokémon here is the correct way to do it.

"... I spotted something shiny in the bushes."

Once you have posted something like that i will decide what item it is, or if you state the bushes move or something then i will state what pops out. Be it a Pikachu or even a Ratata, that is my choice.

5. Keep it PG-13 please, we do not want any scenes that are too hot for this section.

6. Do not post pointless OOC posts on this thread, you can post at the end of a roleplay section an OOC comment on how your roleplay has gone ect.

7. No being a moron. Yeah, this means basically spoiling scenes by trying to eat a Caterpie or something.

8. No catching legendarys, sorry. Pokémon such as Rotom, Spirtomb, Phione, ect. do not count as legendarys so if you see one such as them it is fair game.

9. No Parodying Main characters such as Ash. Sorry guys, i know Pikachu rocks too but im pretty sure we don't need a parody of Ash here.

10. Nooooooooo, i mean Nooooooooo arguing. I'm being serious guys, i do not want you guys arguing on here or i will ask a moderator to delete your posts for spoiling my roleplay.

Thanks for reading the rules!

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/7761/starterpokemonik0.png

SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED.

Trainer One:
-+ Name: Oshri Rennu
-+Age: 14
-+Gender: Male
-+Pokémon:

http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Squirtle.gif
Squirtle, the tiny turtle Pokémon.
Moves: Tackle, Tailwhip, Bubble.
Nature: Jolly

Trainer Two:
-+ Name: slls81 - Ben Sampson
-+Age: 16
-+Pokémon:
http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Bulbasaur.gif
Bulbasaur, the plant Pokémon.
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Leech-seed.
Nature: Docile

Trainer Three:
-+ Name: Pikalover10 - Max
-+Age: 10
-+Pokémon:
http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Charmander.gif
Charmander, the fire-lizard Pokémon.
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember.
Nature: Brave

Special:

Trainer Four: (Only avaliable after others are gone)
-+ Name:
-+Age:
-+Gender:
-+Pokémon:
http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Ralts.gif

Ralts, the feeling Pokémon.
Moves: Growl, Thunderpunch, Confusion
Nature: Quiet

Deeper information is posted on the OOC thread, including items and any other Pokémon they have.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/208/specialthanksfu7.png

A special thanks to Pokécommunity who hosts such a great forum and the staff who maintain this forum, it wouldnt be possible without you guys!

Oh and a special thanks to John for showing the epicness of Hoppip when he beat Emerald with just Hoppip. ^^

Also, please use this template for registering.

-Name: What is your name?
-Pokémon Choice: Please pick a Pokémon, Ralts isnt avaliable until last reg.
-Rp Sample: Please post a sample of roleplay, it must be atleast 3 paragraphs.
-Personality: Your trainers 'nature' of sorts, it doesnt have to be a long sentance.
-What the trainer looks like: What does the trainer look like? Be as descriptive as possible please.
-History: What is your history? Any special items we should know about?

~ How to find and capture a Pokémon for dummies:
A look into how our system works!

To find a Pokémon you must post something like this extract from an rp:

"Azurill bounced up and down the field as his trainer stood aside her, she was hoping to show off her new water gun attack off to Keira who was looking down at the rocky path. Azurill noticed a bush in the distance shake and she bounced over to it. Keira lifted her head and out of the bush popped a... _____".

See, ill fill in the blanks.

Also when you toss the Pokéball heres an extract on how it will work.

"Keira tossed the Pokéball, Azurill had done a great job at weakening the Pichu which was on its hind legs, spinning around as it was trying to stay on its hind legs. The Pokéball began to tilt as Keira waited paciently for the result of the capture."

Heres where i decide if you've done an acceptable battle to capture the Pokémon, or if its simply too strong. And yes, you can do attacks and state that they hit but please be realistic. For example, a thundershock could not beat a Golem in one hit.

Thanks for reading.

slls81
November 11th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Okay this looks like fun, here's my sign up:

Name: Ben Sampson
Pokemon Choice: Bulbasaur
RP sample:

Ben flew round the corner, almost falling due to the speed at which he was travelling. He couldn’t believe that he had overslept; today of all days! He was now sprinting up the path to Oak’s lab and barely noticed the many pokémon he was passing in his hurry. He finally reached the door and, breathing heavily, started pounding on it.
“Professor, Open Up”
The door opened to reveal a man in his 60’s, with a bulbasaur hiding behind his left leg. “What is the commotion out here?”
“Professor! I’m here to get my pokémon!”
“Very well you better come in” Said Oak, letting the young man in. “You must be Ben? All of the other trainers have already been to collect their pokémon.”
“There is one left for me isn’t there Professor?” asked Ben, worried that his pokémon adventure may be over before it had even begun.
“Yes, yes don’t you worry about that.” Said Prof. Oak, sitting down. “I’ll give you your starter pokémon once all the data has been loaded onto your Pokédex”. As the professor explained this the Bulbasaur that followed him to the door walked into the lab and jumped onto the professor’s lap.
“What’s a Pokédex professor?”
“A Pokédex is the electronic device on the table. It is designed to catalogue and provide information regarding the various species of Pokémon you might encounter during you journey”
“Oh okay” Said Ben not having truly understood what the professor just said. After that the two of them just sat there for at least couple of minutes; Ben staring into space and Prof. Oak absent mindedly petting Bulbasaur.
"So how'd you get that Bulbasaur Professor?" Ben finally asked; trying to start small talk rather than sit in silence while they waited for his Pokédex to load.

"Oh, well I found this little fella one day while I was conducting my research. He was trying to fight off a flock of angered Spearow and managed to tumble his way into me... my head was so sore after all the pecking I endured" Prof. Oak laughed at the memory and Bulbasaur looked away embarrassed, especially when Ben joined the professor in laughing.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

“Alright Ben, I’ve downloaded everything you’ll need for your journey, here are your 5 Pokéballs, your Pokédex, and your Bulbasaur” Ben took the items and grinned, his pokémon journey was finally beginning. Placing the empty Pokéballs and the Pokédex in his pocket; he picked up the Pokéball containing his Bulbasaur. He had been waiting a long time for this moment; his first pokémon!
“Ok, Bulbasaur Go!!!!!!!!!!!!” He said throwing the red and white ball. The ball span through the air before landing on the lab floor, opening and...
“Ermm Professor? The Pokéball you gave me... it’s empty!? Where’s my Bulbasaur?”
“He’s right here” Prof Oak said pointing at the Bulbasaur beside him, who looked just as confused as Ben.
“But that Bulbasaur seems really attached to you Professor”
“Maybe,” Replied the Professor, “But it’s no longer a baby and can’t just follow me round the lab all day. It’s now old enough to venture out of the lab and see the world with a trainer, you to be precise”
“Okay great” Enthused Ben. He knelt down and smiled at his new Bulbasaur, “Guess that means you’re coming with me little guy!”
“Saur” Said the Bulbasaur, turning his head away from his new trainer. ‘This might need a little work’ thought Ben as he looked down on his new Pokémon.

Personality: Ben is very outgoing and fiercely loyal. He will do anything and everything for his friends, and believes this will translate to his pokemon. He doesn't care what others think of him and often ignores people that are rude to begin with. He can be very sarcastic with people, which can lead to some unwanted tension; particularly people he has just met.
Appearance: Ben is tall for his age, at nearly 6 foot. He is quite skinny and has a slight tan, giving him an athletic look. Ben has medium length brown hair, which is difficult to see under the pokémon league branded, black and red baseball cap he always wears. Ben usually wears jeans which are slightly baggy and a black coat over the top of his red t-shirt.
History: Ben was born, raised and has spent his entire life in pallet town. He has watched year after year, as trainer after trainer left on their pokémon adventure. Ben always wished he was the one leaving, but when he was 10 he was forbidden to leave by his parents. Distraught, Ben thought his chances at a pokémon adventure were over. Now 16, he has decided he is old enough to make his own choices and is leaving home. He may be older than many trainers leaving on their pokémon journey; but he is as excited as anyone.

Kozoi
November 11th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Accepted and thanks. You may begin your journey when you see fit, i do not delay people as i think its unfair.

^^ I hope i can keep up with everyone.

slls81
November 11th, 2008, 01:25 PM
ok cool, how are you going to run this? in most rp's the gamemaster seems to put up a route/town summary and then everyone plays out that area, or have you got your own way of doing things?

Also how is capturing wild pokemon working?

Kozoi
November 11th, 2008, 01:30 PM
ok cool, how are you going to run this? in most rp's the gamemaster seems to put up a route/town summary and then everyone plays out that area, or have you got your own way of doing things?

Also how is capturing wild pokemon working?

For now, just start off in Pallet Town please and recieve your Bulbasaur.

Capturing Pokemon explinations and such will be posted in the OOC thread which is about to be created now.

I have also posted an explination of the capturing and finding items system on the same thread for you.

Im sure it will grow on you since its how most forum roleplays work, which are forums with many different catagorys and loads of members instead of 3-4.

Vonny
November 11th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Heehee, I call a spot. Will edit in a second <3
edit: nvm D':

Pikalover10
November 11th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Name: Max
-Pokémon Choice: Charmander
-Rp Sample:
Max woke up topling out of his bed. It was his tenth birthday today and he was soooo excited to get his very first pokemon. He closed his bedroom door and put on his red T-shirt, his black pants,his brown running shoes, his pokemon league hat he got when he went to one of the leagues, and his necklace that had a Sharpedo tooth on it. He left his hair like it was, black spiky/messy as it was. His dad often nagged at him about it and Max suspected he did it so that it was like he still had a mom.

He grabbed the letter from Proffessor Birch that said

Dear Begining Trainer,

Hi. Proffessor Birch here! I want you and 7 other trainers to come by my lab and pick out your starting pokemon! I hope that you and those other trainers have a wonderful time being a trainer.
-Proffessor Birch.

Max slipped the letter into his posket and put his backpack on. He ran out the door into the middle of Littleroot Town. Where he met 7 other trainers. They went to the proffessor's lab. They knocked on it and the door opened. They all went inside and they split up to find the proffessor, but he was nowhere there.

Suddenly they all heard a loud scream coming from Route 101. They all ran outside onto the route to find Proffessor Birch being attacked by seven pokemon.

"Quick grab any pokeball and throw it at the pokemon you want!" He yelled.

Max ran up to a pokeball along with a bunch of other trainers and looked at all the pokemon. He knew each and every one of them. There was a Torchic, a Mudkip,a Treeko, a Skitty, a Makuhita, a Electric, and a Bagon. Torchic, Makuhita, Bagon, and Electric were already taken. He looked at the remaining pokemon and threw his pokeball at the Treeko. It wriggled back and forth. Back and forth. Then suddenly it stopped moving and he caught the Treeko.

"Yes. I caught...a Treeko!" He yelled.

-Personality: Max is very very hilarious. He usually tells jokes whenever he can and sometimes even helps him in pokemon battles. He loves to swim and climb trees. Some people even compare him to an Aipom due to how high and how fast he can climb a tree, and some people compare him to a Mudkip due to how fast he can swim. He usually spends most of his time in trees and the water. He looks out over the land while he is in a tree.

-What the trainer looks like: Max wears a red shirt polo shirt, black and yellow shorts, a black and yellow baseball cap, black fingerless glove, a yellow fingerless glove, red running shoes, a yellow knapsack slung across his shoulder, has crystal blue eyes, has black spiky/messy hair, stands at about 4 foot 4 and weighs about 95 lbs.
-History: Max grew up with his parents and lived a normal life until he was about 5. He turned 5 and his mom became pregnant. While his mom was pregnant Team Rocket took her away! One day they were on a picnic and 4 men from their team kidnapped her. His father was at work when this happened and Max chased after his mom for half an hour. He got to exhausted and couldn't catch up to her. He vowed since that day that he would become a trainer and with the help of other people bring down Team Rocket and find out if his mother was either alive and he had a little brother or little sister, or if his mom was dead. He hoped that the outcome was the first one.

((OOC: Hoep it is good enough!))

Kozoi
November 12th, 2008, 02:17 AM
Name: Max
-Pokémon Choice: Charmander
-Rp Sample:
Max woke up topling out of his bed. It was his tenth birthday today and he was soooo excited to get his very first pokemon. He closed his bedroom door and put on his red T-shirt, his black pants,his brown running shoes, his pokemon league hat he got when he went to one of the leagues, and his necklace that had a Sharpedo tooth on it. He left his hair like it was, black spiky/messy as it was. His dad often nagged at him about it and Max suspected he did it so that it was like he still had a mom.

He grabbed the letter from Proffessor Birch that said

Dear Begining Trainer,

Hi. Proffessor Birch here! I want you and 7 other trainers to come by my lab and pick out your starting pokemon! I hope that you and those other trainers have a wonderful time being a trainer.
-Proffessor Birch.

Max slipped the letter into his posket and put his backpack on. He ran out the door into the middle of Littleroot Town. Where he met 7 other trainers. They went to the proffessor's lab. They knocked on it and the door opened. They all went inside and they split up to find the proffessor, but he was nowhere there.

Suddenly they all heard a loud scream coming from Route 101. They all ran outside onto the route to find Proffessor Birch being attacked by seven pokemon.

"Quick grab any pokeball and throw it at the pokemon you want!" He yelled.

Max ran up to a pokeball along with a bunch of other trainers and looked at all the pokemon. He knew each and every one of them. There was a Torchic, a Mudkip,a Treeko, a Skitty, a Makuhita, a Electric, and a Bagon. Torchic, Makuhita, Bagon, and Electric were already taken. He looked at the remaining pokemon and threw his pokeball at the Treeko. It wriggled back and forth. Back and forth. Then suddenly it stopped moving and he caught the Treeko.

"Yes. I caught...a Treeko!" He yelled.

-Personality: Max is very very hilarious. He usually tells jokes whenever he can and sometimes even helps him in pokemon battles. He loves to swim and climb trees. Some people even compare him to an Aipom due to how high and how fast he can climb a tree, and some people compare him to a Mudkip due to how fast he can swim. He usually spends most of his time in trees and the water. He looks out over the land while he is in a tree.

-What the trainer looks like: Max wears a red shirt,black pants, adn brown running shoes. He has black spiky/ messy hair and usually wears a pokemon league hat he got from a league he went to. He has crystal blue eyes and a necklace with a Sharpedo tooth on it. He stands at about 4 foot 2 and weighs in at 100 lbs.(Oh and for whatever reason my computer won't let me have a trainer card so if I'm not accepted because of that then tell me).
-History: Max grew up with his parents and lived a normal life until he was about 5. He turned 5 and his mom became pregnant. While his mom was pregnant Team Rocket took her away! One day they were on a picnic and 4 men from their team kidnapped her. His father was at work when this happened and Max chased after his mom for half an hour. He got to exhausted and couldn't catch up to her. He vowed since that day that he would become a trainer and with the help of other people bring down Team Rocket and find out if his mother was either alive and he had a little brother or little sister, or if his mom was dead. He hoped that the outcome was the first one.

((OOC: Hoep it is good enough!))

Accepted.

Please start in Pallet town and recieve your Charmander. Prof. Oak will also gift you with 5 Pokéballs and a Red Pokédex.

slls81
November 12th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Chapter 1

Beep Beep

The alarm rang loudly in Ben’s ear. He opened his eyes and squinted as a small beam of light shone through a gap in the curtains and into his eyes. It was early, he knew that, but that was ok today was the day he was finally getting his pokémon. He had been waiting for six years for today, ever since his parents told him they weren’t going to let him leave all those years ago. Now, though, he was older and he made his own rules. No-one could stop him this time. He looked over at his backpack and double checked he had packed everything he would need. Satisfied, he walked downstairs and placed the note he had written to his parents explaining that he was leaving. With that he slid out of the door and started the long walk to Professor Oak’s laboratory.

Ben finally reached the lab, checked his watch and saw it was just after 10 o’clock and stood at the door. Professor Oak had asked the trainers to meet at 11. Ben was early, but he decided to knock anyway. He had been waiting long enough for this after all. As he reached the door, though, a thought crossed his mind, ‘what if my pokémon isn’t here yet? Maybe I should wait until 11.’ With that he turned and was making to leave when the door opened behind him.

“Ben, what are you doing here so early?”

Ben turned to see a man in his 60’s wearing a lab coat, with the paper he had just picked up tucked under his left arm and a cup of coffee in his right hand. “Err, well I....” Ben began to mumble

“Too excited to wait were you?” Ben nodded nervously. Oak sighed “Well I guess you better come in then”

As Ben followed oak into his lab, Oak enquired of him, “I must say, I was a little surprised when you told me you would be leaving on a pokémon journey Ben. What did you do to change your parents minds after all these years?”

Ben looked at the floor. “They... they didn’t exactly change their minds Professor.” Ben started, “Oh?” “Now that I’m 16 I figured I could make decisions like this for myself”

“I see” said Professor Oak looking solemnly at Ben. After a pause he continued “You know Ben you shouldn’t completely cut your family out of your life. You should make sure you keep in contact with them while you’re on your adventure, or they will worry about you”

“I guess...”

“Make sure you do” said Professor Oak sternly. Suddenly his stern look turned into a smile, “But you didn’t come here for a lecture did you? You came here for a pokémon, so follow me”

Ben followed Oak to the back of his lab. “You have a choice of three pokémon as your starter Ben: a Bulbasaur, a Squirtle or a Charmander; but you knew that already I guess?” Too right I know, thought Ben, I’ve been thinking about this choice for years. “Needless to say any of these would make a great starter pokémon for any trainer” Oak continued, “So Ben, have you decided which pokémon you would like?”

“Yes Professor, after a lot of thought I have decided that the pokémon I want is Bulbasaur”

“Bulbasaur is the pokémon you want? It is certainly a fine choice for any beginner trainer” Said Oak with a smile. “Okay so here is Bulbasaur’s Pokéball, and i’ll give you five empty balls to catch wild pokémon in”

“Thankyou Professor Oak” Said Ben taking the Pokéballs off of the Professor and clipping them to his belt.

“You’re more than welcome Ben. Now I have something to give you that will help you in your quest.” Said Oak moving to a corner of the lab. He opened up a drawer and rummaged around, apparently looking for something specific. “Yes, that’s the one. Here you go Ben”

Oak handed Ben something, then continued. “The device I have just handed you is called a Pokédex. It is designed to catalogue and provide information regarding the various species of Pokémon you might encounter during your journey. This one has been custom made for you, and is coloured green to reflect your choice of starter. Isn’t that neat? The Pokédex also has other functions; for example it allows me to keep track on how you are progressing and can also act as a form of identification!”

“Thankyou Professor” Said Ben

“You’re most welcome. I want to wish you good luck on your pokémon journey! Go out there and make Pallet Town proud!” Said Oak with a beaming smile.

“I’ll do my best Professor” Replied Ben with a look of determination on his face. Looking up at the clock he saw that it was nearly 11 o’clock.

“Okay I need to prepare for the other trainers arrival now Ben,” Said Oak, “Good Luck again, and make sure you raise that Bulbasaur right!”

“Thanks again Professor, I’ll try” Said Ben turning to leave.

“Oh and Ben,” Said Oak suddenly causing Ben to stop at the door, “Don’t forget what we talked about”

“Thankyou Professor I won’t” Said Ben with a smile. With that he left the lab and made his way down the entrance path. As he turned right at the end of the entrance path he saw another trainer running towards the Professor’s lab from the other direction. Not stopping to wait, he began making his way towards route 1 and the beginning of his pokémon adventure.

Pikalover10
November 12th, 2008, 04:44 PM
((OOC: Hey I'm changing ,y charecter's appearence a little bit and I will edit my SU with it. Oh and I cna make trainerr cards!))

Chapter 1: The begining.

It was an early morning for Max. He had been rudely awakened by his little sister, Mable. Mable had jumped on his stomach while he was sleeping to wake him up. He had woken up and was getting up to teach what for. She scrambled down stairs and stayed near their father at all times.

Max was currently eating his big breakfast consisting of three pancakes, two eggs, and two strips of bacon. His father was doing his work on the computer and Mable was in her room that was straight across from where their father worked. This was their normal life. Mable would annoy Max and then she would stay near their father who loved them dearly but always seemed to be working.

Max looked at the time after he finished eating and went up to his room. He threw on his red polo shirt, his yellow and black shorts, his red running shoes, his yellow and black hat, one fingerless black glove, one fingerless yellow glove, his necklace with a charmander figurine at the end of it, and grabbed his yellow knapsack. He put in an extra pair of the same clothes, some pokemon food, a picture of his family, a towel, his toothbrush, and his toothpaste.

He threw his knapsack of his shoulder and ran out of his room and down stairs. He appeared in the doorway of Mable's room and looked at her happily.

"See ya. I'm going to Professor Oaks to begin my journey." Max said and then turned around and said the same thing to his father.

His father grunted and Mable nodded. Max dashed out the front door and ran into the laboratory that was straight across the street. He walked in and found Professor Oak sitting in a couch reading a newspaper. He looked up and smiled at Max.

"You must be Max. I've heard all about you're life so far and figured a Charmander would be the perfect pokemon fer you. Here are five pokeballs and a red pokedex." Oak said.

Max took six pokeballs one of which occupied a Charmander, his favorite pokemon. He clipped the other five pokeballs to his belt and slipped the pokedex in it's holster on his belt too. Oak looked away back at the paper and motioned for Max to leave. He left the room and began walking over to the enterance of Route 1. So far his day was just not working out for him.

Gars129
November 13th, 2008, 09:12 AM
You know, i think you should give more of a reason to why Ben was forbidden to leave Pallet Town and become a trainer. If the normal thing was to leave at 10 years old, why didn't his parents let him leave ? You know develop the parents a bit. Its actually interesting to know why most parent let them leave that early.

Kozoi
November 14th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Guys, please leave Pallet Town and enter route 1.

Obay the how to capture and how to encounter guide please and i am feeling very generous so hurry. ^_^

1 More app left, the special Ralts application is for later on.

slls81
November 14th, 2008, 09:30 AM
Chapter 2 - Route One

Moving away from Professor Oak’s lab, Ben took his new Pokédex out of his pocket. He walked along captivated by the little machine. He remembered Oak told him that the Pokédex would give him information on any pokémon he encountered.

“Well Better see how this thing works” He muttered to himself, unclipping Bulbasaur’s Pokéball. He threw the red and white ball into the air yelling, “Go Bulbasaur”

As the ball landed, it opened to reveal a shapeless bright flash of light. This then dimmed and formed a shape to reveal a bulbasaur. Ben held up his Pokédex which immediately responded.

http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Bulbasaur.gif

Bulbasaur - the plant pokémon
There is a plant seed on its back right from the day this pokémon is born. The seed slowly grows larger as the pokémon gets older.

Ben dropped down onto his knees to get to Bulbasaur’s level. “Hi my names Ben nice to meet you”

“Bulba?”

“Looks like me and you are going to be partners from now on.” Ben said with a smile.

“Saur, bulba-saur”, Bulbasaur seemed excited by this news. To show her approval to her new trainer, Bulbasaur jumped onto Ben’s lap and licked his face.

“Aww what a cutie!” Ben turned to see a girl around his age running towards him. She had brown hair which grew just beyond her shoulder, and was wearing a red strap top and a pair of tight fitting jeans. “Is that your Bulbasaur? It’s soooo cute! Did you just get it? You must have done because she's still just a baby.”

“Yeah I did, but how can you tell?” Asked Ben

“The bulb on her back, it’s still really small” Said the girl, then she bent down and smiled at Bulbasaur, “But that makes it extra cute!”

With that she started tickling Bulbasaur, which she seemed to quite like. “Bulba, Bulba-saur”

The young girl now turned her attention back to Ben, “I’m Marie by the way, what was your name?”

“My name’s Ben nice to meet you.” Ben replied. After her analysis of his Bulbasaur he had to ask, “How do you know so much about pokémon Marie?”

“Oh I don’t know that much really,” replied Marie blushing, “I guess I just picked it up from my parents, they’re both pokémon breeders you see. It was them who gave me my first pokémon.”

With that she took out a Pokéball to show Ben the pokémon she had received. She threw the ball into the air and it opened to reveal a flash of light, which then took shape. “Wow what’s that?” Exclaimed Ben while taking out his Pokédex.

http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Eevee.gif
Eevee - the evolution pokémon
It's ability to evolve into many forms allows it to adapt smoothly and perfectly to any environment.

“An Eevee, huh? That’s really cool Marie”

“Thankyou; look I’ve got to be getting home, but hopefully I’ll see you again.” Marie said sweetly, she started walking away then turned back to ask “Is your plan to challenge Gym’s and try to get into the Pokémon League Ben?”

“That’s the basic plan yeah” Said Ben with a nervous smile

“Then I’m sure I’ll see you along the way Ben, because that’s what me and Eevee want to do! So I’ll see you” Marie gave a cheery wave and skipped off.

“Yeah bye” Ben looked down at Bulbasaur, “Wow we haven’t even left Pallet yet and we’ve already made a new friend! Anyway I think it’s time we got going, don’t you girl?”

“Saur” Bulbasaur nodded her head in agreement and the two set off, with Bulbasaur trotting alongside her new trainer as they made their way towards Route One and the beginning of their adventure.

By the time the two of them entered Route One Ben was beginning to get hungry. After a short search he found a berry tree with ripe berries growing on it. He looked down at his Bulbasaur and said, “Fancy some lunch girl?”

“Bulbasaur” Replied his pokémon happily, nodding her head. Ben started to pick the juiciest looking berries and after a few minutes had what he thought would be enough for him and Bulbasaur. He split his pile into two and gave half to Bulbasaur. The two of them sat in silence eating peacefully, until they heard a rustling in a bush behind them. Bulbasaur leaped up and looked alert and Ben turned round to locate the source of the noise and saw...

Kozoi
November 14th, 2008, 02:14 PM
As Bulbasaur looked towards the bush out popped a Pidgey, as its eyes glazed ready for battle it looked upto Bulbasaur and spread its wings wide. This Pidgey was very keen to get in a battle as its wings dazzled a perfect brown colour it assumed a battle stance and let off a small growl towards the young Bulbasaur hoping to intimidate it in some way.

Opponent ;

http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Pidgey.gif
Pidgey, Lv. 4. (F)

(Just got back from my friends house, sorry and happy roleplaying. Oh and yeah, i know most Pidgey are quite docile but im going to let this one be an exception.)

slls81
November 15th, 2008, 07:35 AM
As Bulbasaur looked towards the bush out popped a Pidgey, as its eyes glazed ready for battle it looked upto Bulbasaur and spread its wings wide. This Pidgey was very keen to get in a battle as its wings dazzled a perfect brown colour it assumed a battle stance and let off a small growl towards the young Bulbasaur hoping to intimidate it in some way.

Opponent ;

http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Pidgey.gif
Pidgey, Lv. 4. (F)

(Just got back from my friends house, sorry and happy roleplaying. Oh and yeah, i know most Pidgey are quite docile but im going to let this one be an exception.)

Upon hearing Pidgey’s growl Bulbasaur backed off a few paces and looked at her trainer uncertainly.

“Come on Bulbasaur I know you can win this” said Ben, encouraging his young pokémon. She seemed to gain confidence moved back forwards a few paces. As he said this he pulled out his Pokédex to try and get some information about the pokémon that had disturbed their lunch.

http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Pidgey.gif (http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Pidgey.gif)
Pidgey are usually docile creatures and prefer to avoid conflict. If disturbed, they protect themselves by kicking up sand.

‘This one doesn’t seem very docile’ thought Ben looking at the Pidgey’s eyes. “Okay Bulbasaur if it’s a fight it wants lets give it one, give it a tackle attack”

With that Bulbasaur charged towards the Pidgey. The Pidgey just sat there watching Bulbasaur advance towards her, and then at the last moment hopped into the air and flew upwards causing the tackle attack to miss.

‘Damn, I forgot it could fly’ thought Ben, ‘This could be more difficult than I thought. The Pidgey then circled back around towards Bulbasaur and dived downwards, stopping a couple of feet above the ground. It then started flapping it’s wings madly, whipping up sand and causing Bulbasaur to back further off it.

“Bulbasaur are you Okay?” asked Ben, as the Pidgey took flight again.

“Bulba” Said Bulbasaur nodding. The Pidgey circled round again and dived down towards Bulbasaur.

“Bulbasaur dodge it” Yelled Ben. It was too late though as Bulbasaur was unable to avoid the tackle attack and was knocked off of her feet. The Pidgey then flew upwards again.

“Bulbasaur, can you get up?” Ben asked, clearly concerned about his new pokémon. Bulbasaur slowly got back to her feet, but looked as if she had been shaken by Pidgey’s tackle attack. ‘She can’t take another hit’ thought Ben. Pidgey circled around again and dived down for another tackle attack.

“Bulbasaur duck!” yelled Ben. Bulbasaur dropped to her belly and narrowly avoided the tackle attack as Pidgey flew just over her. She got back to her feet breathing heavily.

‘That was too close’ thought Ben, ‘Bulbasaur can’t touch Pidgey while it’s in the air. I need to get it onto the ground, but how?’ As Pidgey circled around for another attack Ben had an idea.

“Bulbasaur use your leech seed attack now.”

A seed sprouted from the bulb on Bulbasaur’s back and shot out at Pidgey. The seed hit Pidgey and attached to Pidgey’s left claw. Miniture vines grew out of the seed and wrapped themselves around Pidgey. The vines began to glow, and Pidgey let out a cry.

“It’s working,” said Ben, “Pidgey’s energy is being drained”

Due to her loss of energy, the Pidgey could no longer fly and dropped to the ground.

“This is our chance Bulbasaur, hit it with a tackle attack”

Bulbasaur charged at Pidgey, who was furiously trying to break the vines she was still wrapped in. Bulbasaur’s shoulder slammed into Pidgey knocking it to the ground.

“Good work Bulbasaur, let’s finish this with another tackle attack”

Bulbasur charged at Pidgey for another tackle attack. Pidgey struggled back to her feet and turned around, only to be met by Bulbasaur’s tackle attack. Pidgey was sent rolling across the ground and slammed up against the tree Ben and Bulbasaur had been eating under, causing her to faint.

“Okay I think that should do it” Said Ben, unclipping a Pokéball from his belt. “Pokéball go!”

The red and white ball flew through the air and hit the pidgey. The pokeball bounced up and enveloped the bird in a bright light, which then disappeared into the Pokéball. The red and white ball dropped to the ground and began shaking gently side to side. Ben and Bulbasaur watched the Pokéball anxiously waiting to see if they had successfully caught Pidgey...

Kozoi
November 15th, 2008, 12:29 PM
The Pokéball began to tilt from side to side and then a scarlet beam of light shot up into the air as the Pidgey was locked inside of the Pokéball. This Pidgey then released itself from its Pokéball and slowly purched itself atop of Bulbasaur's head, glad to be captured by a strong new trainer.

The Bulbasaur looked up at the Pidgey, but Bulbasaur did not mind since they we're now friends. Pidgey let off a small growl and then began to flutter into the air and landed atop of Bens shoulder, pecking at her feathers in a cleaning method of sorts.

Pidgey has been added to your profile.
Pidgey was holding something!
Aquired Oran Berry!

slls81
November 15th, 2008, 03:28 PM
“Yeah, we caught it” Yelled Ben jumping up and down in celebration. He ran over to Bulbasaur and petted her head, “Great job girl, you were awesome” he said petting Bulbasaur.

“Saur” said Bulbasaur happily, obviously enjoying the attention of her trainer.

He then turned his attention to his new pokémon. “Hi Pidgey my name is Ben and I’m going to be your new trainer” Ben said to Pidgey with a smile. Pidgey looked confused for a moment and then without warning flew off of Bulbasaur’s head into her new trainer, knocking Ben off his feet.

“Ow, that really...” Ben started, but looking up he saw Pidgey jumping up and down on his chest merrily, “I guess that’s just your way of saying hello” Ben said uncertainly.

Pidgey tilted it’s head to one side, looking confused again. Then without warning took off and flew wildly around the clearing they were standing in. Ben got up and dusted himself down before picking backpack up from underneath the tree. Seeing that her new trainer was ready Pidgey flew over and dropped something into Ben’s hand before perching on his shoulder. Ben looked down and saw Pidgey had dropped an Oran Berry in his hand.

“Thanks Pidgey this will be useful later” he said smiling at his new pokémon. He then put the berry in a special compartment of his backpack. He then looked down at his Bulbasaur and asked, “That battle was pretty rough, are you okay to keep walking?”

“Bulba” She replied nodding her head happily.

“Cool let’s get going then,” So Ben and his pokémon continued their journey down Route One. On Ben’s shoulder, Pidgey began pecking at her feathers in what Ben guessed was a cleaning method. After a short while a small group of Pidgey flew peacefully overhead, Ben and Bulbasaur just looked up and watched them fly over. Pidgey however jumped off of Ben’s shoulder and flew directly into the middle of the group of Pidgey squawking loudly. This scattered the group of Pidgey, as the docile birds all flew off in different directions to get away from Ben’s rash Pidgey.

“Oh Pidgey, what am I going to do with you?” Ben muttered while unclipping Pidgey’s Pokéball from his belt, “I think it’s probably best if you rested in your Pokéball for a while.” A red beam then shot from the Pokéball and engulfed Pidgey and a moment later she had disappeared into her Pokéball.”Looks like it’s just you and me again then girl” He said to his Bulbasaur.

“Bulba” replied Bulbasaur nodding. The two of them continued for a while more without further incident and sunset was approaching when Ben saw a sign saying ‘Viridian City - ½ mile ahead’. This cheered Ben up and he quickened his pace, causing Bulbasaur to run to keep up, and headed towards Viridian City.

OOC - trainer cards up :)

DxEON
November 16th, 2008, 03:23 AM
Name: Oshri Rennu
Pokemon Choice: Charmander
RP sample: At 9:00 am, Oshri woke up to the sounds of chirping pidgey.
"Yes, I can't believe that Prof. Oak is gonna lend me a pokemon today." "Can't wait to see the little fella"
Oshri gets dressed, eats breakfast, and bursts out the door to Prof. Oak's lab. In the lab, Oshri sees a lot of hi technology everywhere from databased computers to healing machines. By the desk was a old stylish man in a white lab coat looking at Oshri.
"So you must be, Oshri." Oak greets. "Welcome to my lab, I see your here to obtain your very first pokemon"
"I sure am, I've been waiting for this moment" says Oshri. "I'm excited to see the little fella."
On Oak's desk are 3 pokeballs sitting there. Oshri gazes at the pokeballs in excitement.
"Now Oshri, since your beginning your adventure, I'll let you have 1 pokemon on your journey." says Oak. "When you get the hang of it, you can catch other pokemon later."
"But how do I catch other pokemon?" Ash remarks in curiosity.
"I'll give you this hi-tech device called a Pokedex. It lets you record data of the pokemon that you encounter and catch" Oak says with pride. "When you choose your pokemon, I'll give you the Pokedex and 5 pokeballs to start you off"
As Oshri reaches for a pokeball, he presses the middle button on the pokeball, and a beam of light bursts out and a Pokemon comes popping out.
"WOW!! That was awesome!" Oshri shouts. "What pokemon did I pick?"
Oak replies, "You picked the fire pokemon, Charmander." "Is this the one you want?"
Oshri replies, "Yeah, he looks awesome."
Oak gives Oshri the Pokedex and 5 pokeballs, and he tells Oshri his dream.
"I always wanted to meet many pokemon the world has to offer, but I'm too old to be embarking on dangerous adventurers." "That's why I want you to fulfill my dream and meet all the pokemon."
Oshri decides to help Oak, and he waves goodbye to Oak and goes out the door.
"I can't wait to start my adventurer" Oshri shrieks. "But first I have to go home and pack up."
So Oshri heads home and packs all the essentials he'll be needing.

Kozoi
November 16th, 2008, 04:14 AM
Name: Oshri Rennu
Pokemon Choice: Charmander
RP sample: At 9:00 am, Oshri woke up to the sounds of chirping pidgey.
"Yes, I can't believe that Prof. Oak is gonna lend me a pokemon today." "Can't wait to see the little fella"
Oshri gets dressed, eats breakfast, and bursts out the door to Prof. Oak's lab. In the lab, Oshri sees a lot of hi technology everywhere from databased computers to healing machines. By the desk was a old stylish man in a white lab coat looking at Oshri.
"So you must be, Oshri." Oak greets. "Welcome to my lab, I see your here to obtain your very first pokemon"
"I sure am, I've been waiting for this moment" says Oshri. "I'm excited to see the little fella."
On Oak's desk are 3 pokeballs sitting there. Oshri gazes at the pokeballs in excitement.
"Now Oshri, since your beginning your adventure, I'll let you have 1 pokemon on your journey." says Oak. "When you get the hang of it, you can catch other pokemon later."
"But how do I catch other pokemon?" Ash remarks in curiosity.
"I'll give you this hi-tech device called a Pokedex. It lets you record data of the pokemon that you encounter and catch" Oak says with pride. "When you choose your pokemon, I'll give you the Pokedex and 5 pokeballs to start you off"
As Oshri reaches for a pokeball, he presses the middle button on the pokeball, and a beam of light bursts out and a Pokemon comes popping out.
"WOW!! That was awesome!" Oshri shouts. "What pokemon did I pick?"
Oak replies, "You picked the fire pokemon, Charmander." "Is this the one you want?"
Oshri replies, "Yeah, he looks awesome."
Oak gives Oshri the Pokedex and 5 pokeballs, and he tells Oshri his dream.
"I always wanted to meet many pokemon the world has to offer, but I'm too old to be embarking on dangerous adventurers." "That's why I want you to fulfill my dream and meet all the pokemon."
Oshri decides to help Oak, and he waves goodbye to Oak and goes out the door.
"I can't wait to start my adventurer" Oshri shrieks. "But first I have to go home and pack up."
So Oshri heads home and packs all the essentials he'll be needing.

I'm sorry but i cant accept this since Charmanders already been taken. Also, i'd reccomend you do a space inbetween every new paragraph and every time a new person talks.

DxEON
November 16th, 2008, 04:44 AM
^ oh sorry for that, I was rushing at that time. what if I switch my pokemon to a squirtle, and I can space out my quotes and new character lines if that's ok.

Kozoi
November 16th, 2008, 04:52 AM
In that case ACCEPTED.

Please start in Pallet town and recieve your Blue Pokédex + Squirtle.

Adding you to the OOC profiles thread now.

Pikalover10
November 17th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Chapter 2:

It had been a quiet afternoon so far. Max had been traveling alonf Route 1 without much excitement a today. He stopped in his tracks foregetting that he hadn't looked at his pokemon yet. He clicked the button in the middle and in a blinding white flash a Charmander popped out. It was orange and had a long tail with flames on the tips of it. Max scanned it with his pokedex.

Charmander~Male~Brave
Lvl: 7
Moveset: Scratch~Growl~Ember
How Obtained: Gained from Professor Oak in Pallet Town
Entry: The flame that burns at the tip of its tail is an indication of its emotions. The flame wavers when Charmander is happy, and blazes when it is enraged.

Max smiled at his new companion.

"Welcome to the team uh. How's 'bout making your name Zippo eh?" Max asked it.

Charmander took it into consideration and happily smiled. "Charmander Char!"

"Ok then Zippo! Let's get going." Max said.

Zippo climbed up onto Max's shoulder and Max walked down the trail once again. He saw many pokemon. He once even saw a boy battling against a Pidgey with his Bulbusaur and Max knew it wasn't a good match up, but that was for the boy to find out the hard way(Max didn't know he caught it). He also saw a boy with a Squirtle walking down the trail too.

Zippo yawned and a puff of smoke appeared out of his mouth. Max coughed since this smoke got in his face. Zippo laughed and playefully nawed on Max's hat. Max didn't think this was funny and scolded him to get him to stop. Zippo obeyed without question and appearently heard something.

A few minutes later a patch of bushs on the right side of the trail started rustling. Max noticed this and turned to the right to face the bushs. Zippo climbed down and sniffed around the bushs. Something yelped from inside the bushs and then a pokemon jumped out from the bushs. This pokemon was a..........

Gorgormcgor
November 18th, 2008, 05:45 AM
Ill take the Ralts spot. You said it was for later on so just let me know when you want me and Ill post my app.

Pheonix987
November 18th, 2008, 05:18 PM
uh,no. I'm taking ralts. I already have ideas about the character.

Kozoi
November 19th, 2008, 01:46 AM
Chapter 2:

It had been a quiet afternoon so far. Max had been traveling alonf Route 1 without much excitement a today. He stopped in his tracks foregetting that he hadn't looked at his pokemon yet. He clicked the button in the middle and in a blinding white flash a Charmander popped out. It was orange and had a long tail with flames on the tips of it. Max scanned it with his pokedex.

Charmander~Male~Brave
Lvl: 7
Moveset: Scratch~Growl~Ember
How Obtained: Gained from Professor Oak in Pallet Town
Entry: The flame that burns at the tip of its tail is an indication of its emotions. The flame wavers when Charmander is happy, and blazes when it is enraged.

Max smiled at his new companion.

"Welcome to the team uh. How's 'bout making your name Zippo eh?" Max asked it.

Charmander took it into consideration and happily smiled. "Charmander Char!"

"Ok then Zippo! Let's get going." Max said.

Zippo climbed up onto Max's shoulder and Max walked down the trail once again. He saw many pokemon. He once even saw a boy battling against a Pidgey with his Bulbusaur and Max knew it wasn't a good match up, but that was for the boy to find out the hard way(Max didn't know he caught it). He also saw a boy with a Squirtle walking down the trail too.

Zippo yawned and a puff of smoke appeared out of his mouth. Max coughed since this smoke got in his face. Zippo laughed and playefully nawed on Max's hat. Max didn't think this was funny and scolded him to get him to stop. Zippo obeyed without question and appearently heard something.

A few minutes later a patch of bushs on the right side of the trail started rustling. Max noticed this and turned to the right to face the bushs. Zippo climbed down and sniffed around the bushs. Something yelped from inside the bushs and then a pokemon jumped out from the bushs. This pokemon was a..........

A small blue Pokémon popped out of the bushes, it was covered in grazes and scrapes and looked like it had been injured in a fight of sorts.

Wild Azuril ;

http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Azurill.gif

Its arms were scraped as it looked up with teary eyes and slowly bounced on its tail while licking its arms and looking upto the trainer and his Pokémon. Another rustling began to emerge from the bush, it was a Rattata which looked over to the Azurill angrily.

Wild Fight ;

http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Rattata.gif

Note: If you get it to the Pokécenter, you can have it in your team. Catch both if you like. Also, this was rushed since ive got to go in like 2 minutes.

Pikalover10
November 19th, 2008, 06:36 AM
The bushs continued to rustle until a blue mouse pokemon popped out. It had scrapes and grazes all over its body. It looked up at Max, its eyes ridden with tears. Max felt terribly sorry for it. It lobbed up oto its huge blue tail and began licking itself. Max scanned it with his pokedex.

Azurill, the polka dot pokemon. AZURILL spins its tail as if it were a lasso, then hurls it far. The momentum of the throw sends its body flying, too. Using this unique action, one of these POKéMON managed to hurl itself a record 33 feet.

Then the bushs began to rustle again. Then a purple rat with two whiskers on both sides of its face popped out of the bushs. Max scanned it with his pokedex too.

Rattata, the rat pokemon. Rattata is cautious in the extreme. Even while it is asleep, it constantly listens by moving its ears around. It is not picky about where it lives - it will make its nest anywhere.

The rats eyes were filled with hatred. It looked at the Azurill and then ran and bit down on the Azurill's back. The Azurill shrieked iwith pain and then hobbled to Max for safety. It wrapped itself around Max, hoping Max would protect it, and that is exactly what Max did.

Zippo climbed down from Max's shoulder and looked at the Rattata suspicously.

"Zippo use Ember!" Max said.

Zippo nodded and shot small embers lit on fire at the rat. One hit its leg, its tail, and another hit its forehead. The air was then scented with the smell of burning fur. The rat ran at Zippo it dove at him and tried to bite Zippo's tail. It succeded and then Zippo started rageously swiping his tail from left to right. The Rattata was flung off and got right back to its feet.

"Ember once again!" Max shouted.

Zippo took in a deep breath and this time the embers were hotter then the last time. They scorched Rattata's fur and the rat hissed in agony. It then looked at Zippo with hatred and then unexpectidly bit Zippo's neck. Zippo coughed, but coughed up a cloud of smoke. The rat let go and back away choking from the smoke. It got out of the smoke and quickly stopped coughing.

"Scratch." Max said quietly.

Zippo ran at the rat while it was still distracted. It had its attention on its eyes which were burning from the fire. Zippo quickly slashed his claws against the rat's back. Rattata quickly started backing away and flopped to the ground exhausted. Max guessed the Azurill had atleast done a little damage to the rat. He grabbed one of his 5 pokeballs(or did the professor give us 6? oh well) and clicked the button in the middle. The pokeball got bigger and Max threw it at the rat. It his and the rat was engulfed in a red light.

Max ran over to the Azurill and picked it up, craddling it in his arms. The pokeball.........

slls81
November 19th, 2008, 10:05 AM
Chapter 3 - Viridian City

Ben and Bulbasaur reached Viridian City just as the sunset. Ben was starting to feel quite tired after an entire days walking, and looking down at Bulbasaur he saw that she was getting tired as well.

“Let’s find the pokémon centre and get some sleep” Ben said looking down to his Bulbasaur. “Bulba” She replied nodding her head. After a short while walking around Ben found the Pokémon Centre and walked inside. He walked in and saw a friendly looking Nurse standing behind the desk.

“Hello” She said with a big smile, “I’m Nurse Joy, how can I assist you?”

“Oh, I was wondering if you could take a look at my pokémon?” asked Ben

“Certainly, that would be no problem at all” Said Nurse Joy, “If you just put all of your Pokéballs in this tray I will start right away.”

Ben returned Bulbasaur to her Pokéball, and then placed it and Pidgey’s Pokéball onto the tray.

“Okay, it will take a little while to heal your pokémon, why don’t you go and get some food from our canteen?” Suggested Nurse Joy.

Ben was starving, so decided to look for the canteen. Once he found it he went inside and bought food for both himself and his pokémon. While in line he heard two trainers talking to each other.

“I heard the Gym’s been closed for weeks”, “Oh man, I wanted to challenge the Gym Leader and win a badge”

Hearing this Ben was disappointed, he had also been hoping to earn his first badge by challenging the Viridian City Gym Leader. After hearing this he decided he would leave Viridian City early the next morning, as there was no reason for him to stay. Once he had purchased his food, he went back to Nurse Joy’s desk to collect his pokémon.

“Your pokémon are both perfectly fine, they were just a little tired” Nurse Joy told Ben.

“Thank you,” said Ben, “Do you know any hotels nearby where we could stay the night?”

“Why, you can stay right here” Replied Nurse Joy, “We offer free rooms to all pokémon trainers!”

“Thanks that would be great” said Ben happily.

“Chansey, would you show this gentlemen to room 11 please?” Called Nurse Joy. A moment later a large pink pokémon that appeared to be carrying an egg in her pouch entered the room. She motioned for Ben to follow her and set off down a corridor. While following, Ben pulled out his Pokédex and scanned the creature
http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Chansey.gif
Chansey, the egg pokémon. It is said to deliver happiness. Being compassionate, it shares its eggs with injured people.

Suddenly the Chansey stopped outside of a door and gave Ben a key. Chansey motioned Ben to open the door which he did. “Thankyou” He said and the Chansey smiled and walked away. Ben walked into his room, which was nothing special with two bunk beds and a sink, and let out his two pokémon. They quickly ate the food Ben had bought earlier. Pidgey then flew over to the window and perched on the windowsill before falling asleep. Bulbasaur looked up at her trainer and gave Ben a smile before curling up on the floor and falling asleep. Ben was also tired so climbed into the bottom bunk and swiftly fell asleep.

The next morning...

Ben was woken up early by his Pidgey, which was squawking loudly. “Okay, Okay I’m awake” Said Ben rolling out of bed. He looked down and saw Bulbasaur wasn’t too impressed with the early wakeup call either. Ben quickly got changed and went downstairs for breakfast. After breakfast he planned to set off before realising he had absolutely no idea where he was going. He saw another trainer leaving the pokémon centre and decided to follow him. He followed him to the edge of town, and saw a sign saying ‘Route 2 ahead, leading to Viridian Forest’. “Looks like he took us the right way” said Ben looking at the boy in front of them. Just as Ben looked up he saw something fall out of the boys backpack. Ben called after him, but the boy didn’t hear and kept going and was soon out of sight. ‘I wonder what he dropped’ though Ben, moving forward to see...

Kozoi
November 21st, 2008, 01:22 AM
The bushs continued to rustle until a blue mouse pokemon popped out. It had scrapes and grazes all over its body. It looked up at Max, its eyes ridden with tears. Max felt terribly sorry for it. It lobbed up oto its huge blue tail and began licking itself. Max scanned it with his pokedex.

Azurill, the polka dot pokemon. AZURILL spins its tail as if it were a lasso, then hurls it far. The momentum of the throw sends its body flying, too. Using this unique action, one of these POKéMON managed to hurl itself a record 33 feet.

Then the bushs began to rustle again. Then a purple rat with two whiskers on both sides of its face popped out of the bushs. Max scanned it with his pokedex too.

Rattata, the rat pokemon. Rattata is cautious in the extreme. Even while it is asleep, it constantly listens by moving its ears around. It is not picky about where it lives - it will make its nest anywhere.

The rats eyes were filled with hatred. It looked at the Azurill and then ran and bit down on the Azurill's back. The Azurill shrieked iwith pain and then hobbled to Max for safety. It wrapped itself around Max, hoping Max would protect it, and that is exactly what Max did.

Zippo nodded and shot small embers lit on fire at the rat. One hit its leg, its tail, and another hit its forehead. The air was then scented with the smell of burning fur. The rat ran at Zippo it dove at him and tried to bite Zippo's tail. It succeded and then Zippo started rageously swiping his tail from left to right. The Rattata was flung off and got right back to its feet.

Zippo took in a deep breath and this time the embers were hotter then the last time. They scorched Rattata's fur and the rat hissed in agony. It then looked at Zippo with hatred and then unexpectidly bit Zippo's neck. Zippo coughed, but coughed up a cloud of smoke. The rat let go and back away choking from the smoke. It got out of the smoke and quickly stopped coughing.

Zippo ran at the rat while it was still distracted. It had its attention on its eyes which were burning from the fire. Zippo quickly slashed his claws against the rat's back. Rattata quickly started backing away and flopped to the ground exhausted. Max guessed the Azurill had atleast done a little damage to the rat. He grabbed one of his 5 pokeballs(or did the professor give us 6? oh well) and clicked the button in the middle. The pokeball got bigger and Max threw it at the rat. It his and the rat was engulfed in a red light.

Max ran over to the Azurill and picked it up, craddling it in his arms. The pokeball.........

The ball spun on its axis and then shook from left to right before a beam of red light shot out. The Rattata appeared next to Max, hissed and then ran back into the bushes.

Azurill was looking badly wounded from the Rattata's fangs which were imprinted into its tail from the attack. The Azurill looked upto the trainer and then collapsed from exhaustion. She needed healing soon.

Zippo grew to level 10!

(Also, it was 5 Pokéballs)

Kozoi
November 23rd, 2008, 01:15 PM
Chapter 3 - Viridian City

Ben and Bulbasaur reached Viridian City just as the sunset. Ben was starting to feel quite tired after an entire days walking, and looking down at Bulbasaur he saw that she was getting tired as well.

“Let’s find the pokémon centre and get some sleep” Ben said looking down to his Bulbasaur. “Bulba” She replied nodding her head. After a short while walking around Ben found the Pokémon Centre and walked inside. He walked in and saw a friendly looking Nurse standing behind the desk.

“Hello” She said with a big smile, “I’m Nurse Joy, how can I assist you?”

“Oh, I was wondering if you could take a look at my pokémon?” asked Ben

“Certainly, that would be no problem at all” Said Nurse Joy, “If you just put all of your Pokéballs in this tray I will start right away.”

Ben returned Bulbasaur to her Pokéball, and then placed it and Pidgey’s Pokéball onto the tray.

“Okay, it will take a little while to heal your pokémon, why don’t you go and get some food from our canteen?” Suggested Nurse Joy.

Ben was starving, so decided to look for the canteen. Once he found it he went inside and bought food for both himself and his pokémon. While in line he heard two trainers talking to each other.

“I heard the Gym’s been closed for weeks”, “Oh man, I wanted to challenge the Gym Leader and win a badge”

Hearing this Ben was disappointed, he had also been hoping to earn his first badge by challenging the Viridian City Gym Leader. After hearing this he decided he would leave Viridian City early the next morning, as there was no reason for him to stay. Once he had purchased his food, he went back to Nurse Joy’s desk to collect his pokémon.

“Your pokémon are both perfectly fine, they were just a little tired” Nurse Joy told Ben.

“Thank you,” said Ben, “Do you know any hotels nearby where we could stay the night?”

“Why, you can stay right here” Replied Nurse Joy, “We offer free rooms to all pokémon trainers!”

“Thanks that would be great” said Ben happily.

“Chansey, would you show this gentlemen to room 11 please?” Called Nurse Joy. A moment later a large pink pokémon that appeared to be carrying an egg in her pouch entered the room. She motioned for Ben to follow her and set off down a corridor. While following, Ben pulled out his Pokédex and scanned the creature
http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Chansey.gif
Chansey, the egg pokémon. It is said to deliver happiness. Being compassionate, it shares its eggs with injured people.

Suddenly the Chansey stopped outside of a door and gave Ben a key. Chansey motioned Ben to open the door which he did. “Thankyou” He said and the Chansey smiled and walked away. Ben walked into his room, which was nothing special with two bunk beds and a sink, and let out his two pokémon. They quickly ate the food Ben had bought earlier. Pidgey then flew over to the window and perched on the windowsill before falling asleep. Bulbasaur looked up at her trainer and gave Ben a smile before curling up on the floor and falling asleep. Ben was also tired so climbed into the bottom bunk and swiftly fell asleep.

The next morning...

Ben was woken up early by his Pidgey, which was squawking loudly. “Okay, Okay I’m awake” Said Ben rolling out of bed. He looked down and saw Bulbasaur wasn’t too impressed with the early wakeup call either. Ben quickly got changed and went downstairs for breakfast. After breakfast he planned to set off before realising he had absolutely no idea where he was going. He saw another trainer leaving the pokémon centre and decided to follow him. He followed him to the edge of town, and saw a sign saying ‘Route 2 ahead, leading to Viridian Forest’. “Looks like he took us the right way” said Ben looking at the boy in front of them. Just as Ben looked up he saw something fall out of the boys backpack. Ben called after him, but the boy didn’t hear and kept going and was soon out of sight. ‘I wonder what he dropped’ though Ben, moving forward to see...

The boy dropped a mysterious ball which was Black and Yellow in colour, Ultra ball obtained.

Uhm yeah, i dont know what else he could of dropped. I just like... have to rush this because i've g2g. ^^

slls81
November 23rd, 2008, 02:30 PM
Chapter 4 - Onwards to Viridian Forest

Moving forwards, Ben picked up a black and yellow Pokéball. ‘Looks cool’ he thought, after a moment’s pause Ben decided to run after the trainer and return his item. Ben picked up Bulbasaur and sprinted towards the forest. He was lucky and found the trainer reading a sign at the beginning of the forest.

“Hey, I’m glad I caught you,” Ben said to the trainer gasping for breath, “I saw this fall out of your bag earlier” he continued handing the boy his Ultra Ball.

“Thanks, this thing was expensive” said the boy happily taking back his Ultra Ball, “My names Taylor by the way, what’s yours?”

“Oh, it’s Ben”

“Well thanks Ben” said Taylor, “You’re a trainer right? Do you want to battle?”

Ben looked down at Bulbasaur, who was still in his arms and she nodded her head. “You’re on” said Ben, “2 on 2 okay with you?”

“That will be just fine” said Taylor as he sent out his first pokémon. It was small, red and looked like a crab with big claws. Ben pulled out his Pokédex and scanned the creature:
http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Krabby.gif
Krabby, the River Crab pokémon. If it senses danger approaching, it cloaks itself with bubbles from its mouth so it will look bigger.

“Okay then, Bulbasaur your up,” Said Ben placing his Bulbasaur on the ground. “Okay Bulbasaur, start with a tackle”

“Dodge it Krabby” Yelled Taylor. His Krabby began scuttling sideway, but was not quick enough to avoid the tackle attack and was pushed backwards by the force.

“No Krabby are you okay?” asked Taylor, “Try a bubble attack” Krabby shot a stream of bubbles at Bulbasaur, which hit the grass pokémon but didn’t seem to cause much damage.

“Tackle it again Bulbasaur!” called Ben. Bulbasaur charged towards Krabby, which was again too slow to avoid contact from Bulbasaur and was knocked backwards off of its feet.

“Krabby try to get up,” instructed Taylor and Krabby struggled to it’s feet, “Now try a vice grip” Krabby began scuttling towards Bulbasaur baring it’s large claws.

“Quickly use Leech Seed” called Ben. A seed sprouted from the bulb on Bulbasaur’s back and shot out at the advancing Krabby, attaching to it’s claw. Miniture vines grew out of the seed and wrapped themselves around Krabby. The vines began to glow and Krabby began scuttling around like mad, obviously in pain.

“Okay let’s end this Bulbasaur tackle” said Ben. Bulbasaur slammed her shoulder into Krabby once again knocking it to the ground. This time Krabby was unable to get up. “Great job Bulbasaur” said Ben happily.

“Krabby return,” Said Taylor. Then looking up at Ben he said, “Good job Ben, but my next pokémon won’t be so easy, go Mankey”

“What’s that” questioned Ben, pulling his Pokédex out again.
http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Mankey.gif
Mankey, the pig monkey pokémon. Quick to anger, it will begin brawling on the slightest provocation. It is unsafe to approach as it is very nimble.

“Let’s see how nimble,” said Ben confidently, “Tackle Bulbasaur.”Bulbasaur charged towards the Mankey but just as she was going to slam her shoulder into it the Mankey rolled out of the way, causing Bulbasaur to skid to a stop.

“Mankey use Low Kick and follow up with scratch,” yelled Taylor. Mankey charged at Bulbasaur, and as she turned to face Mankey it kicked her leg’s from underneath her. While Bulbasaur was on the ground, Mankey scratched her with hit’s sharp claws and bounced away.

Bulbasaur struggled to her feet. “Now Mankey fury swipes” called Taylor.

“Leech Seed Bulbasaur” called Ben in desperation. Mankey jumped up over the seed and landed to repeatedly swipe Bulbasaur’s face, causing her to faint.

“Return Bulbasaur” said Ben returning Bulbasaur to her Pokéball, “You did a great job thank you. Okay then go Pidgey.”

The little bird burst out of her Pokéball and immediately dived at Mankey, knocking the monkey off its feet. The Mankey leaped to it’s feet and jumped around angrily and screaming loudly. The Mankey then charged at Pidgey who simply flew higher into the air before diving into another tackle and knocking Mankey off its feet again. Ben had an idea as Mankey got to its feet again looking even angrier.

“Okay Pidgey fly up really high,” Ben called to his Pidgey. Pidgey gave her trainer an inquisitive look, but did as he said. Mankey, realising it couldn’t attack Pidgey from tyhe ground climbed the tallest tree it could see. Pidgey began to fly towards the tree.

“No Pidgey, stay away from Mankey,” yelled Ben. His Pidgey again looked confused but obeyed her trainer.

Seeing what his Mankey was doing Taylor called to his Mankey, “No Mankey, don’t dive off that branch.” It was no use however Mankey climbed to the top of the tree and leaped at Pidgey.

Ben had been hoping for this and called, “Now Pidgey dive to avoid Mankey.” Pidgey dived quickly causing Mankey to jump over her and fall all the way to the ground, landing head first. Mankey struggled back to its feet, but looked extremely groggy.

“Okay Pidgey finish it with Tackle,” Called Ben. Pidgey complied and tackled Mankey, causing the pokémon to faint.

“Mankey return,” said Taylor disappointedly, before walking over to Ben. “That was a great battle Ben thankyou” he said offering his hand.

Ben shook Taylors hand and complimented the trainer and his pokémon. After exchanging pleasantries, the two trainers headed into Viridian Forest and split paths. Ben was walking along happy that he had won his first battle when he heard a rustle in a bush behind him. Ben turned around excitedly...

Kozoi
November 28th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Chapter 4 - Onwards to Viridian Forest

Moving forwards, Ben picked up a black and yellow Pokéball. ‘Looks cool’ he thought, after a moment’s pause Ben decided to run after the trainer and return his item. Ben picked up Bulbasaur and sprinted towards the forest. He was lucky and found the trainer reading a sign at the beginning of the forest.

“Hey, I’m glad I caught you,” Ben said to the trainer gasping for breath, “I saw this fall out of your bag earlier” he continued handing the boy his Ultra Ball.

“Thanks, this thing was expensive” said the boy happily taking back his Ultra Ball, “My names Taylor by the way, what’s yours?”

“Oh, it’s Ben”

“Well thanks Ben” said Taylor, “You’re a trainer right? Do you want to battle?”

Ben looked down at Bulbasaur, who was still in his arms and she nodded her head. “You’re on” said Ben, “2 on 2 okay with you?”

“That will be just fine” said Taylor as he sent out his first pokémon. It was small, red and looked like a crab with big claws. Ben pulled out his Pokédex and scanned the creature:
http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Krabby.gif
Krabby, the River Crab pokémon. If it senses danger approaching, it cloaks itself with bubbles from its mouth so it will look bigger.

“Okay then, Bulbasaur your up,” Said Ben placing his Bulbasaur on the ground. “Okay Bulbasaur, start with a tackle”

“Dodge it Krabby” Yelled Taylor. His Krabby began scuttling sideway, but was not quick enough to avoid the tackle attack and was pushed backwards by the force.

“No Krabby are you okay?” asked Taylor, “Try a bubble attack” Krabby shot a stream of bubbles at Bulbasaur, which hit the grass pokémon but didn’t seem to cause much damage.

“Tackle it again Bulbasaur!” called Ben. Bulbasaur charged towards Krabby, which was again too slow to avoid contact from Bulbasaur and was knocked backwards off of its feet.

“Krabby try to get up,” instructed Taylor and Krabby struggled to it’s feet, “Now try a vice grip” Krabby began scuttling towards Bulbasaur baring it’s large claws.

“Quickly use Leech Seed” called Ben. A seed sprouted from the bulb on Bulbasaur’s back and shot out at the advancing Krabby, attaching to it’s claw. Miniture vines grew out of the seed and wrapped themselves around Krabby. The vines began to glow and Krabby began scuttling around like mad, obviously in pain.

“Okay let’s end this Bulbasaur tackle” said Ben. Bulbasaur slammed her shoulder into Krabby once again knocking it to the ground. This time Krabby was unable to get up. “Great job Bulbasaur” said Ben happily.

“Krabby return,” Said Taylor. Then looking up at Ben he said, “Good job Ben, but my next pokémon won’t be so easy, go Mankey”

“What’s that” questioned Ben, pulling his Pokédex out again.
http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Mankey.gif
Mankey, the pig monkey pokémon. Quick to anger, it will begin brawling on the slightest provocation. It is unsafe to approach as it is very nimble.

“Let’s see how nimble,” said Ben confidently, “Tackle Bulbasaur.”Bulbasaur charged towards the Mankey but just as she was going to slam her shoulder into it the Mankey rolled out of the way, causing Bulbasaur to skid to a stop.

“Mankey use Low Kick and follow up with scratch,” yelled Taylor. Mankey charged at Bulbasaur, and as she turned to face Mankey it kicked her leg’s from underneath her. While Bulbasaur was on the ground, Mankey scratched her with hit’s sharp claws and bounced away.

Bulbasaur struggled to her feet. “Now Mankey fury swipes” called Taylor.

“Leech Seed Bulbasaur” called Ben in desperation. Mankey jumped up over the seed and landed to repeatedly swipe Bulbasaur’s face, causing her to faint.

“Return Bulbasaur” said Ben returning Bulbasaur to her Pokéball, “You did a great job thank you. Okay then go Pidgey.”

The little bird burst out of her Pokéball and immediately dived at Mankey, knocking the monkey off its feet. The Mankey leaped to it’s feet and jumped around angrily and screaming loudly. The Mankey then charged at Pidgey who simply flew higher into the air before diving into another tackle and knocking Mankey off its feet again. Ben had an idea as Mankey got to its feet again looking even angrier.

“Okay Pidgey fly up really high,” Ben called to his Pidgey. Pidgey gave her trainer an inquisitive look, but did as he said. Mankey, realising it couldn’t attack Pidgey from tyhe ground climbed the tallest tree it could see. Pidgey began to fly towards the tree.

“No Pidgey, stay away from Mankey,” yelled Ben. His Pidgey again looked confused but obeyed her trainer.

Seeing what his Mankey was doing Taylor called to his Mankey, “No Mankey, don’t dive off that branch.” It was no use however Mankey climbed to the top of the tree and leaped at Pidgey.

Ben had been hoping for this and called, “Now Pidgey dive to avoid Mankey.” Pidgey dived quickly causing Mankey to jump over her and fall all the way to the ground, landing head first. Mankey struggled back to its feet, but looked extremely groggy.

“Okay Pidgey finish it with Tackle,” Called Ben. Pidgey complied and tackled Mankey, causing the pokémon to faint.

“Mankey return,” said Taylor disappointedly, before walking over to Ben. “That was a great battle Ben thankyou” he said offering his hand.

Ben shook Taylors hand and complimented the trainer and his pokémon. After exchanging pleasantries, the two trainers headed into Viridian Forest and split paths. Ben was walking along happy that he had won his first battle when he heard a rustle in a bush behind him. Ben turned around excitedly...

Good Battle, Bulbasaur grew to level 9.
Pidgey grew to level 5.

Out from the bush popped a small Pokémon that had bright red cheeks. Electricity flared off its cheeks as it bounced around energetically then launched a Quick Attack at the trainer which swept Ben off his feet as the little Pokémon flew past. It looked up at the trainer then flared electricity from its cheeks which flew straight at Ben.

http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Pichu.gif

Wild Pichu Appeared. Lv. 12

This is an exceptional find, i think Pichu should be avaliable since Pikachu are in Viridian Forest so technically they could breed and make Pichu. This Pichu is tough so you have to be careful. :P

Moves: Thundershock, Volt Tackle, Charm, Quick Attack.

Also, sorry for my inactiveness lately but im having problems with my internet.

Pikalover10
November 28th, 2008, 10:15 AM
Max jumped to his feet quickly. He looked around everywhere trying to find a sign that might lead him to the nearest Pokemon Center. The Azuril needed medical attention, and soon at that. Max set the Azurill on the wet dew grass and set his backpack on the ground. Zippo watched the Azurill as it licked its wounds slowly. Max opened his bag and took out a town map. He rolled it out on the ground and found the closest city.

"Viridian City!" Max said suddenly, scaring Zippo and causing him to fall over Azurill. Max sighed and grabbed Azurill in his arms, while Zippo ran up and got onto Max's shoulder.

Max ran through Route 1, passing a Pidgey and some Spearow. He ran past a Spearow and accidentally stepped on it meal which was an apple, and crushed it underneath his foot. The Spearow looked at him angrily and launched off after him. Max heard the flapping of wings behind him and looked behind his shoulder. He saw the Spearow and his eyes widened to the size of saucer dishs. He pulled out his pokedex for info on the bird.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani021.gif
Spearow: The tiny bird Pokemon.
Entry: Eats bugs in grassy areas. It has to flap its short wings at high speed to stay airborne. Spearow resemble the mild-mannered Pidgey, but they have a more ferocious temperament. If the two face each other in battle, Spearow usually have the upper wing. At level 20, Spearow evolve into Fearow.

Max gulped and then turned to face Zippo. "Could you keep an Ember going on him until we get to Viridian City?" Max asked. Zippo looked back at the ferocious Spearow questioningly. Then, Zippo nodded. Max nodded and kept running while Zippo turned around and faced the Spearow with a cool expression on his face. The flame on Zipo's tail gradually grew into a fourth the size of a campfire. ZIppo took in a deep breath ad then sent flaming embers out at the pokemon.

---

A few minutes later Zippo stopped shooting embers at the Spearow. Max looked behind him and realized that a bigger bird was behind them now. He scanned the bird with his pokedex wondering what it was.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani022.gif
Feaorw: the beak pokemon. Evolved form of Spearow.
Entry: With its huge and magnificent wings, it can keep aloft without ever having to land for rest. With its majestic wingspan, Fearow can glide for long periods of time. At higher experience it can use its Mirror Move ability to duplicate an enemy's attack.

Max groaned loudly. "It just had to evolve didn't it? Zippo, keep shooting Embers at it. It might not hold it off much but it will still do damage." Max said. Zippo nodded tirly and sent Embers out at the Fearow again. Max could understand how much strain this must be putting on Zippo.

---

Max eventually trodded into Viridian City. Zippo finally got to wiped and had to stop hitting the Fearow. The Fearow caught up to them and it wacked Max's back with its wing, causing him to fall to the ground. Zippo fell into a nearby, local pond and Azurill was still craddeled in his arms. Max struggled to get up and couldn't. The next thing Max knew thunder was sounded behind him and the Fearow collapsed to the ground. Max turned around to see a young lady with a Pikachu on her shoulder. The Pikachu had zapped the Fearow and she tossed a pokeball at it. The Fearow wriggled back and forth and eventually stopped moving. The lady caught the Fearow.

Max looked around for Zippo and spotted him as he climbed out of the pond exhausted. Max ran over and grabbed him and noticed the flame at the end of is tail was almost gone. Now he had two pokemon who were terribly ill. He looked aound frantically and saw the Pokemon Center. He ran inside, up to the front desk, and told Nurse Joy everything that happened. She took the pokemon and then rushed them into the operation room quickly. Max looked around and saw something on a waiting desk. He walked over and noticed that it was a.........

Kozoi
November 28th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Max jumped to his feet quickly. He looked around everywhere trying to find a sign that might lead him to the nearest Pokemon Center. The Azuril needed medical attention, and soon at that. Max set the Azurill on the wet dew grass and set his backpack on the ground. Zippo watched the Azurill as it licked its wounds slowly. Max opened his bag and took out a town map. He rolled it out on the ground and found the closest city.

"Viridian City!" Max said suddenly, scaring Zippo and causing him to fall over Azurill. Max sighed and grabbed Azurill in his arms, while Zippo ran up and got onto Max's shoulder.

Max ran through Route 1, passing a Pidgey and some Spearow. He ran past a Spearow and accidentally stepped on it meal which was an apple, and crushed it underneath his foot. The Spearow looked at him angrily and launched off after him. Max heard the flapping of wings behind him and looked behind his shoulder. He saw the Spearow and his eyes widened to the size of saucer dishs. He pulled out his pokedex for info on the bird.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani021.gif
Spearow: The tiny bird Pokemon.
Entry: Eats bugs in grassy areas. It has to flap its short wings at high speed to stay airborne. Spearow resemble the mild-mannered Pidgey, but they have a more ferocious temperament. If the two face each other in battle, Spearow usually have the upper wing. At level 20, Spearow evolve into Fearow.

Max gulped and then turned to face Zippo. "Could you keep an Ember going on him until we get to Viridian City?" Max asked. Zippo looked back at the ferocious Spearow questioningly. Then, Zippo nodded. Max nodded and kept running while Zippo turned around and faced the Spearow with a cool expression on his face. The flame on Zipo's tail gradually grew into a fourth the size of a campfire. ZIppo took in a deep breath ad then sent flaming embers out at the pokemon.

---

A few minutes later Zippo stopped shooting embers at the Spearow. Max looked behind him and realized that a bigger bird was behind them now. He scanned the bird with his pokedex wondering what it was.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani022.gif
Feaorw: the beak pokemon. Evolved form of Spearow.
Entry: With its huge and magnificent wings, it can keep aloft without ever having to land for rest. With its majestic wingspan, Fearow can glide for long periods of time. At higher experience it can use its Mirror Move ability to duplicate an enemy's attack.

Max groaned loudly. "It just had to evolve didn't it? Zippo, keep shooting Embers at it. It might not hold it off much but it will still do damage." Max said. Zippo nodded tirly and sent Embers out at the Fearow again. Max could understand how much strain this must be putting on Zippo.

---

Max eventually trodded into Viridian City. Zippo finally got to wiped and had to stop hitting the Fearow. The Fearow caught up to them and it wacked Max's back with its wing, causing him to fall to the ground. Zippo fell into a nearby, local pond and Azurill was still craddeled in his arms. Max struggled to get up and couldn't. The next thing Max knew thunder was sounded behind him and the Fearow collapsed to the ground. Max turned around to see a young lady with a Pikachu on her shoulder. The Pikachu had zapped the Fearow and she tossed a pokeball at it. The Fearow wriggled back and forth and eventually stopped moving. The lady caught the Fearow.

Max looked around for Zippo and spotted him as he climbed out of the pond exhausted. Max ran over and grabbed him and noticed the flame at the end of is tail was almost gone. Now he had two pokemon who were terribly ill. He looked aound frantically and saw the Pokemon Center. He ran inside, up to the front desk, and told Nurse Joy everything that happened. She took the pokemon and then rushed them into the operation room quickly. Max looked around and saw something on a waiting desk. He walked over and noticed that it was a.........

(Uhm, no need for me to be very descriptive here)

It was a piece of Charcoal which was covered up by many papers.

slls81
November 29th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Chapter Five - Viridian Forest

Out from the bush popped a small Pokémon that had bright red cheeks. Electricity flared off its cheeks as it bounced around energetically then launched a Quick Attack at the trainer which swept Ben off his feet as the little Pokémon flew past. It looked up at the trainer then flared electricity from its cheeks which flew straight at Ben.

The pokémon flew straight into Ben, knocking the trainer off his feet. He quickly got up and pulled out his pokédex.
http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Pichu.gif
Pichu, the tiny mouse pokémon.
It is still inept at retaining electricity. When it is startled, it discharges power accidentally. It gets better at holding power as it grows older.

“Bulbasaur Go,” called Ben. Bulbasaur appeared from her pokéball and looked happy to see her trainer. “Okay let’s catch this Pichu!”

“Bulba,” said Bulbasaur, looking confident. “Start with a tackle,” called Ben.

Bulbasaur charged towards Pichu, who just stood there and watch Bulbasaur advance, not moving to avoid contact from Bulbasaur and was knocked backwards off of its feet. The small electric pokémon was quickly back to its feet though.

“Nice shot Bulbasaur, tackle it again,” called Ben.

Bulbasaur charged at Pichu a second time, who seemed to have the same idea and charged towards Bulbasaur. The two pokémon slammed into each other, and both were sent flying backwards by the impact. Bulbasaur was slow in getting back to her feet. Pichu, who was up much quicker, had launched a quick attack and slammed into Bulbasaur before she could react.

“Are you okay?” Ben asked Bulbasaur, she nodded and got to her feet. Ben looked over at Pichu and saw it was covered in electricity. Pichu, who looked as surprised as anyone at this, charged towards Bulbasaur. “Counter with Leech Seed!” yelled Ben.

Bulbasaur launched the seed at Pichu, which connected and wrapped around the little pokémon. It was not enough to stop Pichu’s attack however, as it slammed into Bulbasaur sending her flying. She landed roughly on the ground, and was unable to get back up.

“What was that move?” asked Ben, getting his pokédex out.

Volt Tackle
The user charges at the opponent while engulfed in electricity. It then tackles the opponent. The only pokemon known to use this attack are Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu.

“Volt Tackle?” said Ben, “That’s one powerful move.” He returned Bulbasaur to his pokéball and called out Pidgey. “Pidgey, he’s wrapped in a leech seed,” Ben told his pokémon, “Try to keep the battle going for as long as possible!”

Looking down at Pichu, who was no longer surrounded by an electrical charge, Ben thought it was beginning to look tired. ‘I just hope it doesn’t use that Volt Tackle again...’ thought Ben.

The Pichu began to run at Pidgey. “Dodge it,” yelled Ben. Pidgey narrowly avoided the contact, before wheeling around and tackling Pichu knocking it to the ground. Pichu hopped back tom it’s feet and slammed into Pidgey before it could even move, sending Pidgey flying into a tree.

‘That Pichu’s quick!’ thought Ben.

Pichu began to charge at Pidgey again, when Ben had an idea. “Sand Attack Pidgey!” he yelled.

The little bird started flapping its wings madly, causing sand to fly up off the ground in Pichu’s direction. Some sand went straight into Pichu’s eyes and caused the pokémon to veer off of it’s line and miss Pidgey, slamming straight into the tree. Pichu staggered backwards, reeling from its collision.

“Okay Pidgey Tackle!” yelled Ben. Pidgey picked up speed and slammed into the Pichu, knocking it to the ground.

Ben unclipped an empty pokéball from his belt and threw it at the Pichu, which was engulfed by a red light before being sucked into the pokéball. Ben could only wait, as the ball started tilting gently left to right...

Kozoi
December 2nd, 2008, 11:51 AM
The Pokéball tilted from left to right before drawing itself into the center and locking the Pichu inside.

You caught a Pichu. (F)

slls81
December 4th, 2008, 09:26 AM
The Pokéball tilted from left to right before drawing itself into the centre and locking the Pichu inside. Ben ran over and picked the ball up, looking at it.

“I can’t believe I caught a Pichu!” he said excitedly, “I can’t wait to use that volt tackle in battle.”

Ben moved through the Forest at a good pace. He hoped to reach Pewter City before sunset. When he stopped for lunch, Ben released all of his pokémon so they could eat as well. Bulbasaur introduced herself to Ben’s new Pichu, who immediately jumped on to Bulbasaurs bulb and jumping around on top of it playfully. This seemed to annoy Bulbasaur, who promptly shook Pichu off. Pichu fell off of Bulbasaurs bulb onto Pidgey, who was eating next to Bulbasaur, which Pichu found highly amusing. She started jumping around excitedly, before a shock came from the pouches on her cheeks. This seemed to hurt her, and she instantly sat down on the ground and began crying loudly.

“Hey what happened?” asked Ben walking over when he heard crying. He checked his pokédex, which told him that Pichu are ‘not yet skilled at storing electricity. They may send out a jolt if amused or startled’.

“So you shocked yourself?” asked Ben softly. Pichu looked up at her trainer through her teary eyes and nodded. “Try not to get too worked up in future okay? Why don’t you rest in your pokéball for now?”

Ben returned Pichu to her pokéball and sighed. He hoped his new pokémon wasn’t going to be too high maintenance for him. Once Pidgey and Bulbasaur had finished eating, Ben returned Pidgey and him and Bulbasaur continued through the forest. Ben moved quickly, and had made good time reaching the edge of the forest by 4 o’clock. He was just about to leave when a young boy stepped out from behind a tree.

“Where do you think you’re going?” the boy asked, “You’re not leaving this forest unless you beat me.”

Ben looked at the boy and didn’t think he looked like much of a trainer, but he decided to battle him anyway; he could use the training before his Gym battle in Pewter. “Okay you’re on,” said Ben, “Two on two okay with you?”

“Perfect,” said the boy confidently, “I’ll start with Spearow.” Ben scanned the Spearow with his pokédex.
http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Spearow.gif
Its wings are short, so it can't fly a long distance. If it's not eating, it darts around in a hurry.

“A flying type huh? Then I’ll use Pichu!” said Ben. Pichu erupted from her pokéball, looking excited about her first battle. “Start with Thundershock,” called Ben.

Pichu shot a wave of electricity at the boys Spearow. The attack hit dead on, causing Spearow to fall towards the ground. The Spearow regained its senses before it hit the ground, and swooped up at the last second. It tried to ram into Pichu.

“Try to dodge it,” called Ben.

Pichu jumped to the side, avoiding the attack, before attaching herself to Spearow’s back. The bird Pokemon flew high into the air, trying to shake Pichu off. Pichu blasted it with a Thundershock. The two Pokemon glowed yellow and fell towards the ground at an amazing force. Ben watched as the two rushed down to the ground at an incredible speed. The collision with the ground caused dust to fly up and surround them. When the dust cleared, both pokémon were lying on their back knocked out. Both trainers returned their pokémon.

“Good job Pichu,” said Ben, “You’re up Bulbasaur!”

“You’re using a Bulbasaur?” asked the boy, “You think your weak Bulbasaur is going to beat my Beedrill, think again!" With this he sent out his second pokémon, Ben again scanned the pokémon in front of him.
http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Beedrill.gif
A Beedrill is extremely territorial. For safety reasons, no one should ever approach its nest. If angered, they will attack in a swarm.

“Beedrill use poison sting,” called Beedrills trainer confidently. Beedrill lifted its stinger and shot it towards Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur leaped to its left and was able to dodge the attack.

“Try a Twin Needle attack.” Beedrill started trying to stab Bulbasaur with the two needles on its arms. Bulbasaur managed to avoid this attack as well, before leaping backwards.

“Leech Seed!” called Ben quickly. A seed sprouted from the bulb on Bulbasaur’s back and shot out at Beedrill, attaching to Beedrills outpointed stinger. Miniature vines grew out of the seed and wrapped themselves around Beedrill, causing it to drop to the ground.

“Okay let’s end this Bulbasaur tackle” said Ben. Bulbasaur slammed her shoulder into Beedrill, who was unable to move due to the leech seed wrapped around it. This attack caused Beedrill to faint, meaning Ben had won the match.

“I guess you can go through then...” said the defeated trainer, looking dejected.

It was nearing sunset, so Ben moved past the trainer without a word. He quickened his pace, and reached Pewter by sunset. He headed straight for the pokémon centre to heal his pokémon, he wanted them all to be in tip-top condition for his Gym battle with Brock...

Hashtag
December 11th, 2008, 07:56 AM
This looks cool please can i be i it.

Name: Harry
Pokemon Choice: Ralts

RP sample:

(Ring Ring)
Harry awoke from his daydream his phone was ringing.
It was his best mate Kobi he told him to turn on his T.V. he also added that it was an emergency.

Harry did as he was told. He switched on channel 4 and up came breaking news the local professor was giving away starter Pokemon to young aspiring trainers .

"I've gotta do that" Harry blurted out over the phone but he got no reply. In a matter of minutes Harry was dressed and ready. He quickly explained to his Dad what was happening grabbed an Oran Berry and jolted across to the Professor's lab.

The Professor then explained. " Harry i'm afraid your too late for my three original Pokemon i was offering. Wait, I know you can have this Ralts i caught very recently it's not tame so watch out".

" Yeah, I've got my first Pokemon". Exclaimed Harry. " Raa, Ralts" His new Pokemon seemeed just as happy as him.

Personality: Harry is a shy young thirteen year old wanting nothing more then to become a Pokemon trainer like his hereos he watches on T.V. He is very loving and will do anything for his Pokemon, Family and Friends. He is very bright and can often find himself in sticky situations that he uses his brain to get out of.

He is very keen to become a Pokemon trainer and knows everything from raising Pokemon to battling Pokemon.

Appearance: For his casual wear Harry likes to wear a white and grey side striped t-shirt with a similar jacket over the top. He likes to wear Black or Navy Blue tracksuit bottoms and loves comfy trainers of any colour.

For his formal wear he likes to wear his baggy jeans with a smart slick jet black belt that was passed on to him when his Father sadly dissapeared whilst living in Kanto. On the top half of his body he wears a bright white smart three button shirt with a smart suitish like jacket on top that is also jet black.

History: Harry was born in Saffron City but moved to Pallet town at the age of ten. He's always hoped of going back to Saffron and defeating his close friend Sabrina. In the three years he's spent at Pallet Town he's seen many Trainers leave on their journey's and that's just made him more stubborn to complete his goal.

Kozoi
December 12th, 2008, 01:18 AM
The Pokéball tilted from left to right before drawing itself into the centre and locking the Pichu inside. Ben ran over and picked the ball up, looking at it.

“I can’t believe I caught a Pichu!” he said excitedly, “I can’t wait to use that volt tackle in battle.”

Ben moved through the Forest at a good pace. He hoped to reach Pewter City before sunset. When he stopped for lunch, Ben released all of his pokémon so they could eat as well. Bulbasaur introduced herself to Ben’s new Pichu, who immediately jumped on to Bulbasaurs bulb and jumping around on top of it playfully. This seemed to annoy Bulbasaur, who promptly shook Pichu off. Pichu fell off of Bulbasaurs bulb onto Pidgey, who was eating next to Bulbasaur, which Pichu found highly amusing. She started jumping around excitedly, before a shock came from the pouches on her cheeks. This seemed to hurt her, and she instantly sat down on the ground and began crying loudly.

“Hey what happened?” asked Ben walking over when he heard crying. He checked his pokédex, which told him that Pichu are ‘not yet skilled at storing electricity. They may send out a jolt if amused or startled’.

“So you shocked yourself?” asked Ben softly. Pichu looked up at her trainer through her teary eyes and nodded. “Try not to get too worked up in future okay? Why don’t you rest in your pokéball for now?”

Ben returned Pichu to her pokéball and sighed. He hoped his new pokémon wasn’t going to be too high maintenance for him. Once Pidgey and Bulbasaur had finished eating, Ben returned Pidgey and him and Bulbasaur continued through the forest. Ben moved quickly, and had made good time reaching the edge of the forest by 4 o’clock. He was just about to leave when a young boy stepped out from behind a tree.

“Where do you think you’re going?” the boy asked, “You’re not leaving this forest unless you beat me.”

Ben looked at the boy and didn’t think he looked like much of a trainer, but he decided to battle him anyway; he could use the training before his Gym battle in Pewter. “Okay you’re on,” said Ben, “Two on two okay with you?”

“Perfect,” said the boy confidently, “I’ll start with Spearow.” Ben scanned the Spearow with his pokédex.
http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Spearow.gif
Its wings are short, so it can't fly a long distance. If it's not eating, it darts around in a hurry.

“A flying type huh? Then I’ll juse Pichu!” said Ben. Pichu erupted from her pokéball, looking excited about her first battle. “Start with Thundershock,” called Ben.

Pichu shot a wave of electricity at the boys Spearow. The attack hit dead on, causing Spearow to fall towards the ground. The Spearow regained its senses before it hit the ground, and swooped up at the last second. It tried to ram into Pichu.

“Try to dodge it,” called Ben.

Pichu jumped to the side, avoiding the attack, before attaching herself to Spearow’s back. The bird Pokemon flew high into the air, trying to shake Pichu off. Pichu blasted it with a Thundershock. The two Pokemon glowed yellow and fell towards the ground at an amazing force. I watched as the two rushed down to the ground at an incredible speed. The collision with the ground caused dust to fly up and surround them. When the dust cleared, both pokémon were lying on their back knocked out. Both trainers returned their pokémon.

“Good job Pichu,” said Ben, “You’re up Bulbasaur!”

“You’re using a Bulbasaur?” asked the boy, “You think a weak Bulbasaur is going to beat my Beedrill, think again!" With this he sent out his second pokémon, Ben again scanned the pokémon in front of him.
http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Beedrill.gif
A Beedrill is extremely territorial. For safety reasons, no one should ever approach its nest. If angered, they will attack in a swarm.

“Beedrill use poison sting,” called Beedrills trainer. Beedrill lifted its stinger and shot it towards Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur leaped to its left and was able to dodge the attack.

“Try a Twin Needle attack.” Beedrill started trying to stab Bulbasaur with the two needles on its arms. Bulbasaur managed to avoid this attack as well, before leaping backwards.

“Leech Seed!” called Ben quickly. A seed sprouted from the bulb on Bulbasaur’s back and shot out at Beedrill, attaching to Beedrills outpointed stinger. Miniature vines grew out of the seed and wrapped themselves around Beedrill, causing it to drop to the ground.

“Okay let’s end this Bulbasaur tackle” said Ben. Bulbasaur slammed her shoulder into Beedrill, who was unable to move due to the leech seed wrapped around it. This attack caused Beedrill to faint, meaning Ben had won the match.

“I guess you can go through then...” said the defeated trainer, looking dejected.

It was nearing sunset, so Ben moved past the trainer without a word. He quickened his pace, and reached Pewter by sunset. He headed straight for the pokémon centre to heal his pokémon, he wanted them all to be in tip-top condition for his Gym battle with Brock...

Hmm, good to see my slight internet problems havent killed this thread. Good roleplay, its good to know atleast somebody is active in this roleplay and this is how roleplay should be done guys.

Pichu grew to level 13.
Bulbasaur grew to level 12.
Moveset: Tackle, Growl, Leech-Seed, Vinewhip.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bemertonboy, your accepted. Added you to Ralts profile.
Also, i am taking up the Squirtle profile since nobody else will. The only person who did is inactive.

Hashtag
December 12th, 2008, 07:02 AM
Chapter One:

(Bzzzzzzzz)

Harry awoke to the sudden sound of his doorbell ringing wow he thought to himself this was certainly unexpected. As he made his he wondered who it may be. He answered the door and standing in front of him was the postman. Harry looked at his living room clock it was half past eight time for the post. The Postman broke the silence. " Um er.. hi i've got an urgent letter for Harry Richardson it needs to be signed for, are you Harry ".

He replied. " Yeah thanks thats me, who's it from ". The Postman checked his clipboard but refused to tell Harry saying that it's confidential. Harry thought to himself ah oh well i'll find out in a minute anyway. " Thanks for the letter bye". Harry said farewell to the Postman who replied " Yeah thanks for your co-operation bye ".

About half an hour later Harry plucked up the courage to open his letter:

Dear Harry,

I am well known Pokemon Professor Samuel Oak also known as Proffesor Oak of Pallet town. I've seen you growing over the past three years and have finaly decided to offer you your first Pokemon I have Three avaliable for today be here by Nine O'clock or they'll be taken by over aspiring trainers. I truly hope you get here in time.

Yours sincerly,

Samuel Oak

After Harry read his letter he checked the time it was Nine O'clock. He had to be at Professor Oak's by Nine O'clock! He quickly got dressed into his favourite clothes grabbed his bag, explained to his Granmother were he was going and that he was not sure when he was going to be back. Just before he got to Professor Oak's he saw three trainers discussing their new Pokemon.

He then entered the Laboratory and saw Pro. Oak at the back of the room and before Oak could say anything Harry Blurted out. " What Pokemon am I getting is it the fire type Charmander or the shell Pokemon Squirtle or maybe even the Grass type Bulbasaur ".

Oak replied. " I'm ever so sorry Harry but those three have already been taken because your maybe next year. Wait before you leave I've remembered i have one more Pokemon i caught it earlier so it's not tame watch out. It's the feeling Pokemon Ralts here check it now your new Pokedex ".

Oak then passes Harry a Purple Pokedex and Harry scans his new Pokemon:

Ralts The feeling Pokemon. It uses the horns on it's head to sense human emotion. It is said to appear in front of cheerful people.

" Great, it's time to take a look at my new Pokemon, Go Ralts! "
"Raa, Raa, Ralts".

As Harry and his Ralts made their way through Route 1 towards Viridian City Ralts reacted to something moving in the bushes and then it jumped out it was a....

Kozoi
December 12th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Chapter One:

(Bzzzzzzzz)

Harry awoke to the sudden sound of his doorbell ringing wow he thought to himself this was certainly unexpected. As he made his he wondered who it may be. He answered the door and standing in front of him was the postman. Harry looked at his living room clock it was half past eight time for the post. The Postman broke the silence. " Um er.. hi i've got an urgent letter for Harry Richardson it needs to be signed for, are you Harry ".

He replied. " Yeah thanks thats me, who's it from ". The Postman checked his clipboard but refused to tell Harry saying that it's confidential. Harry thought to himself ah oh well i'll find out in a minute anyway. " Thanks for the letter bye". Harry said farewell to the Postman who replied " Yeah thanks for your co-operation bye ".

About half an hour later Harry plucked up the courage to open his letter:

Dear Harry,

I am well known Pokemon Professor Samuel Oak also known as Proffesor Oak of Pallet town. I've seen you growing over the past three years and have finaly decided to offer you your first Pokemon I have Three avaliable for today be here by Nine O'clock or they'll be taken by over aspiring trainers. I truly hope you get here in time.

Yours sincerly,

Samuel Oak

After Harry read his letter he checked the time it was Nine O'clock. He had to be at Professor Oak's by Nine O'clock! He quickly got dressed into his favourite clothes grabbed his bag, explained to his Granmother were he was going and that he was not sure when he was going to be back. Just before he got to Professor Oak's he saw three trainers discussing their new Pokemon.

He then entered the Laboratory and saw Pro. Oak at the back of the room and before Oak could say anything Harry Blurted out. " What Pokemon am I getting is it the fire type Charmander or the shell Pokemon Squirtle or maybe even the Grass type Bulbasaur ".

Oak replied. " I'm ever so sorry Harry but those three have already been taken because your maybe next year. Wait before you leave I've remembered i have one more Pokemon i caught it earlier so it's not tame watch out. It's the feeling Pokemon Ralts here check it now your new Pokedex ".

Oak then passes Harry a Purple Pokedex and Harry scans his new Pokemon:

Ralts The feeling Pokemon. It uses the horns on it's head to sense human emotion. It is said to appear in front of cheerful people.

" Great, it's time to take a look at my new Pokemon, Go Ralts! "
"Raa, Raa, Ralts".

As Harry and his Ralts made their way through Route 1 towards Viridian City Ralts reacted to something moving in the bushes and then it jumped out it was a....

Seems a little rushed to be honest, there is a slight problem. Everytime a new person talks you need to put a new paragraph and keep it seperated. Other than that, its quite good.

A small mouse-like Pokémon popped out of the bushes, its eyes glazed red as it hissed at the trainer in the distance.

Rattata, Level 5.
Rarity: Common.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter One
Renji Oraishi takes the stage!

Desc: Renji was a young boy from the Johto Region, his father was a Pokémon researcher. His family decided it would be best to move to the Kanto Region and that is how his journey begins, a tale of grand adventure through the Kanto Region and the fantastic world of Pokémon.

Renji has dark brown hair and scarlet red eyes, he wears a black tee-shirt with blue stripes and a pair of demin jeans. He has a sharpedo tooth necklace hung around his neck and he is usually holding a Pokémon egg which he obtained from his father from the Johto Region.

~*~*~*~*~

Renji was sat in his bedroom, It was early, Renji had sat up all night packing his things. He was sleepless from excitement, he couldn't wait to get his first Pokémon from Proffesor Samuel Oak of Pallet Town who was due to visit him since Renji lived on the outskirts of Viridian City, rather than Pallet Town.

"I wonder what Pokémon I should choose" thought Renji to himself as he stood up and picked up a green-speckled egg which was safely sealed within a glass container with a silk pillow underneath.

"More importantly, I wonder when this egg will hatch" said Renji as he sighed then sat back down and pulled out the television remote while cuddling the egg in his arms.

Renji changed the channel, there was a documentry on about the legendary Bird Pokémon of the Kanto Region.

"Well, here we are" said one man on the television as he was stood inside a cave with many ancient drawings surrounding it.

"This is the Tanobi Ruins, these ancient drawings show the legendary bird Pokémon Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno" said the man as he brushed the wall paintings with a fine brush.

As Renji relaxed himself, he heard a thud coming from outside. He quickly grabbed the Television remote and turned the television off. He ran downstairs and almost crashed into the door as he made it to the bottom stair. He opened the door quickly and looked outside.

A tall man with smooth grey hair and blue eyes who was wearing a white lab coat with a maroon shirt underneath greeted Renji in a friendly manner.

"Hello Renji" said Proffesor Oak as he brushed past Renji and walked into his house.

"Hello Proffesor" said Renji as he cuddled the egg in his hands.

"Hmm, I got your letter and that does look like an interesting Pokémon Egg" said Proffesor Oak as he walked into the living-room which had wooden floors, a glass table and two bright cream sofas placed next to eachother on a ninety degree angle.

Proffesor Oak placed a small rucksack on the table and opened it up, Renji quickly paced behind him and looked at what Proffesor Oak was pulling out.

"Well Renji, I have three Pokémon for you to choose from. All excellent Pokémon. Bulbasaur, the Plant Pokémon. Charmander, the Lizard Pokémon and finally Squirtle, the Tiny Turtle Pokémon." said Proffesor Oak as he placed the Pokéballs firmly on the glass table.

Renji had decided. "I'll choose Squirtle!" said Renji as he picked up the Red Ball with the water-symbol atop of it and placed it in his backpack which was on the floor next to the table.

"Well, I'd also like to give you this. Your Pokédex and Pokéballs. Your Pokédex is important so do not lose it, it is rather valuable." said Proffesor Oak as he handed Renji the Pokédex and Pokéballs which he quickly threw into his backpack with his other belongings.

"Proffesor, could you look at my egg?" asked Renji as he passed the egg to Proffesor Oak carefully.

"Certainly, it seems to be rather heavy. However, it is not shaking or moving in any way so I cannot determine if it is ready to hatch." said Proffesor Oak as he handed the egg back to Renji.

"Oh, okay." said Renji as he tossed the backpack onto his back and held the egg and its container firmly against his chest with his right arm while tucking his left under the bottom of the container for extra support.

"Well, I best be back to Pallet Town for my research on ancient Pokémon." said Proffesor Oak as he walked out of the house and waved Renji off before shutting the door.

"Well, I guess I should make my way through Viridian Forest..." thought Renji as he opened his front door slowly and then shut it with his right foot in a kicking motion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Pokéball shook left from right twice and then a scarlet beam of light shot up in the air and Rattata was released. Gasping for air, the small purple rat rushed back into the bushes and disappeared from sight.

---------------------
Unlucky, you can still have Azurill and I will add it to your profile when you have stated that it wants to join your journey in IC. ^^

Please be active because you havent been posting lately in the IC or OOC thread.

Hashtag
December 12th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Chapter Two

A small mouse-like Pokémon popped out of the bushes, its eyes glazed red as it hissed at the trainer in the distance. Harry then scanned it with with his Pokedex this is the reaction he got:

Rattata.
The Mouse Pokemon.
Cautious in the extreme, it's hardy vitality lets it live in any environment.
Pre-Evolved form of Raticate.

" Wow a Rattata let's not lose, I choose you. Go Ralts ".

Ralts waddled from his trainers side and emerged on the battlefield. " Ra, Raa, Ralts ".

His Trainer decided to start off the battle. " C'mon Ralts lets go use Confusion ". The psychic wave jolted towards Rattata but it avoided the attack with it's speedy reflexes then approached Ralts and hit it with a bite attack. Ralts fell on it's back in pain.

" Oh no, are you okay Ralts ". Ralts got up and winked at Harry signaling it's okay. " Good Ralts now catch Rattata off guard use Growl and next time he uses Bite counter by jumping up and then dive down and attack in Thunderpunch ".

Ralts then let out a growl attack to weaken Rattata it fell to the floor but it got up in a matter of seconds and and leap towards Ralts preparing to launch a bite attack. As it got ever closer Ralts jumped up so Rattata stopped for a spilt second, but that was enough time for Ralts to launch a Thunderpunch attack.

When the dust cleared Ralts was standing and Rattata was lying on the floor motionless. It was defeated. " Yesss, well done Ralts our first wild Pokemon battle and our first victory. First of many hopefully ".

---------------------

As Harry and his trusted companion Ralts made their way along Route One they saw a skyscraper in the distance. Assuming these was the beginning of Viridian City Harry picked Ralts up cradled him in his arms and ran towards the big City. He knew there was a Gym in Viridan City so he tried to find that as soon as he saw the Gym he ran towards it, but it was locked shut. There was a young trainer standing outside and he announced to Harry. " I'll tell you some infomation about the gym if you can beat me in a one on one battle ".

Harry replied. " Deal, let's go I choose you Ralts ".

" Ralts huh, what a weakling i'ts no match for my Scyther ". And with a ray of red light a large green mantis like bug formed out of the Pokeball.

" What's a Scyther ".

Scyther. The Mantis Pokemon. It is nearly impossible to parry it's attacking scthyes. It's movements are like a Ninja's.

" Okay Scyther, let's get this over and done with. Start off with quick attack ".

" Ralts dodge it ". Ralts tried to move but the Scyther was just too fast and connected with quick attack sending Ralts to the floor.

" Alright Scyther now use pursuit ".

" Ralts use growl to startle it ". Scyther tried to attack but growl put it off and stopped him in it's tracks. " Right, Ralts now try Confusion to bring it over to you ". Ralts lifted up the Scyther and gradually bought him towards her." Now, let go of him and use Thunderpunch ". Ralts fist quickly became engulfed in elcectricity and Ralts' fist then connected to Scyther and sent him flying.

" C'mon Scyther, get up ". But Scyther was out cold. " Noooo, you beat me fair and square Scyther return ". Then Scyther turned red and returned to it's Pokeball.

" Yeah Ralts isn't as weak as you thought. Now tell me about the Gym. By the way my names Harry whats yours ".

" Oh, my names Andrew. About the gym there is no leader at the moment but apparently a new leader is coming in a few weeks and he/she is supposed to be one of the strongest trainers in the whole of Kanto. Anyway bye see again maybe. I'll beat you next time ".

" Yeah bye ".

Harry then made his way towards the Viridian City Pokemon Center he had his Ralts healed by Nurse Joy then he asked for a room. He then made his way towards Room 109. Once he was in there he fell on top of the bed and fell asleep.

slls81
December 13th, 2008, 06:00 AM
Having successfully won his last battle, Ben was free to move on to Pewter City. He reached the town just as the sun was setting. He headed straight for the City’s pokémon center to rest his pokémon for his Gym battle. During his stay at the center Ben overheard a group of trainers talking about Brock, the Pewter Gym Leader. From their conversation, Ben learned that Brock used solely Rock element pokémon. Using this new found information he started to come up with a strategy to battle Brock. He decided that using Pichu was out of the question, so he would start up with his Pidgey and then use Bulbasaur as his main offence. Just as Ben decided this, Nurse Joy came over to him with his refreshed pokémon. Bulbasaur ran over to her trainer and jumped onto Ben’s lap. Pichu and Pidgey started running around the pokémon center, obviously annoying a number of trainers. Ben sighed and returned the two pokémon to their pokéballs.

“What am I going to do with you two?” Ben asked looking at the two pokéballs in his hand. He then looked down at Bulbasaur, “Big day tomorrow girl, our first Gym battle! What do you say we get some sleep?”

“Saur,” nodded Bulbasaur looking up at her trainer. Ben headed up to his room and went almost straight to sleep, glad to be back in a real bed after his time in Viridian Forest.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next day, Ben awoke early and headed straight to the Gym. He had heard that the Gym leaders were among the strongest trainers in Kanto, so was feeling quite nervous. When he arrived, he slowly pushed the Gym’s large doors open. As Ben entered, a young man at the back of the Gym looked up.

“Welcome to Pewter Gym,” called the young man, “I am Brock the city’s Gym Leader. I assume you are here to try and win a Boulder Badge?”

“Oh, erm... yes I am,” replied Ben nervously, “Oh, and my name’s Ben.”

“Okay the match will be two-on-two with no time limit,” said Brock, “My first pokémon will be Geodude!”

Brock released his pokémon, and Ben braced himself. When it materialised, Geodude basically looked like a boulder with arms and a face. Ben scanned the pokémon with his pokédex.
http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Geodude.gif
Geodude, the boulder pokémon. Found in fields and mountains. Mistaking them for boulders, people often step or trip on them.

“Okay then I’ll start with Pidgey,” said Ben as he released Pidgey from her pokéball. Brock ordered his Geodude to start with a Tackle attack.

“Counter with Sand Attack,” called Ben. Pidgey began to whip sand up from the ground into Geodudes eyes. This caused Geodudes Tackle to miss Pidgey, as it went underneath the bird and hit the ground hard. The rock pokémon slid across the ground for a few metres, before pushing itself back up with its powerful arms. Geodude now looked mad and launched a rock throw attack. The attack hit dead on, knocking Pidgey out of the air. Pidgey struggled slowly back to her feet, panting heavily.

“Pidgey try a Gust attack,” called Ben. Pidgey began flapping her wings madly, blowing Geodude back and smashing into the Gym wall. Geodude then fell with a thud to the floor and was revealed to have fainted.

“Unlucky Geodude,” said Brock returning his pokémon. He then looked up at Ben, “You did well to beat Geodude, but you don’t stand a chance against Onix!” He released his final pokémon, which resembled a giant snake made up of a giant chain of large boulders. Ben scanned it with his pokédex.

http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Onix.gif
Onix, the rock snake pokémon. It’s large body is over 26 feet long. Despite it’s size, it can still move through the ground at speeds of up to 50mph.

“Onix Bind attack!” called Brock. His Onix grabbed Pidgey by wrapping its tail around it, and began to crush the small bird. Pidgey cried out in pain and Ben had to return his pokémon.

“Great job Pidgey. Okay Brock it looks like it’s one on one,” said Ben confidently, “So I choose Bulbasaur!”

Bulbasaur came out of her pokéball, and immediately Brock called for Onix to tackle her. Bulbasaur dodged the tackle attack by using her vines to push her high into the air.

“Great job Bulbasaur!” called Ben, “Now Vine Whip!”

Two vines emerged from Bulbasaur’s bulb and fired towards Onix. They hit Onix on the side of the head and sent the Rock pokémon crashing to the Ground. Ben looked over at Brock, but saw he was smiling.

“Dig,” Brock said simply. Onix tore through the ground and disappeared under the surface. Bulbasaur looked around wildly, as she had no idea where Onix would resurface. She looked at her trainer for guidance, but Ben just stood there frozen. He had absolutely no idea what to do. Then all of a sudden, Onix re-emerged behind Bulbasaur and immediately wrapped her in a bind. Bulbasaur cried out, snapping Ben into action.

“Bulbasaur use Leech Seed,” he called. Bulbasaur shot a seed out of the top of her bulb at Onix. The seed attached itself to the tip of Onix’s horn. It then wrapped around the horn and began sapping Onix’s energy, causing the huge pokémon to cry out and loosen its grip on Bulbasaur.

“Now’s your chance Bulbasaur,” Ben called, “Use Vine Whip!”

Once again, the two vines emerged from Bulbasaur’s bulb and fired towards Onix. They hit Onix full on and sent the Rock pokémon crashing to the Ground. This time however Onix didn’t get back up. Ben ran over to Bulbasaur and picked her up. She was panting heavily, obviously exhausted from the battle. Ben petted Bulbasaur and congratulated her on the victory before returning her to her pokéball to rest.

“Congratulations,” came a voice from behind Ben. He turned round to see Brock standing behind him, “You battled very well and fully deserve this Boulder Badge.”

Ben thanked Brock and took the badge he was holding in his outstretched hand. He then ran back to the pokémon center to give his pokémon a long rest after the difficult battle.

Kozoi
December 13th, 2008, 08:01 AM
Having successfully won his last battle, Ben was free to move on to Pewter City. He reached the town just as the sun was setting. He headed straight for the City’s pokémon center to rest his pokémon for his Gym battle. During his stay at the center Ben overheard a group of trainers talking about Brock, the Pewter Gym Leader. From their conversation, Ben learned that Brock used solely Rock element pokémon. Using this new found information he started to come up with a strategy to battle Brock. He decided that using Pichu was out of the question, so he would start up with his Pidgey and then use Bulbasaur as his main offence. Just as Ben decided this, Nurse Joy came over to him with his refreshed pokémon. Bulbasaur ran over to her trainer and jumped onto Ben’s lap. Pichu and Pidgey started running around the pokémon center, obviously annoying a number of trainers. Ben sighed and returned the two pokémon to their pokéballs.

“What am I going to do with you two?” Ben asked looking at the two pokéballs in his hand. He then looked down at Bulbasaur, “Big day tomorrow girl, our first Gym battle! What do you say we get some sleep?”

“Saur,” nodded Bulbasaur looking up at her trainer. Ben headed up to his room and went almost straight to sleep, glad to be back in a real bed after his time in Viridian Forest.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next day, Ben awoke early and headed straight to the Gym. He had heard that the Gym leaders were among the strongest trainers in Kanto, so was feeling quite nervous. When he arrived, he slowly pushed the Gym’s large doors open. As Ben entered, a young man at the back of the Gym looked up.

“Welcome to Pewter Gym,” called the young man, “I am Brock the city’s Gym Leader. I assume you are here to try and win a Boulder Badge?”

“Oh, erm... yes I am,” replied Ben nervously, “Oh, and my name’s Ben.”

“Okay the match will be two-on-two with no time limit,” said Brock, “My first pokémon will be Geodude!”

Brock released his pokémon, and Ben braced himself. When it materialised, Geodude basically looked like a boulder with arms and a face. Ben scanned the pokémon with his pokédex.
http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Geodude.gif
Geodude, the boulder pokémon. Found in fields and mountains. Mistaking them for boulders, people often step or trip on them.

“Okay then I’ll start with Pidgey,” said Ben as he released Pidgey from her pokéball. Brock ordered his Geodude to start with a Tackle attack.

“Counter with Sand Attack,” called Ben. Pidgey began to whip sand up from the ground into Geodudes eyes. This caused Geodudes Tackle to miss Pidgey, as it went underneath the bird and hit the ground hard. The rock pokémon slid across the ground for a few metres, before pushing itself back up with its powerful arms. Geodude now looked mad and launched a rock throw attack. The attack hit dead on, knocking Pidgey out of the air. Pidgey struggled slowly back to her feet, panting heavily.

“Pidgey try a Gust attack,” called Ben. Pidgey began flapping her wings madly, blowing Geodude back and smashing into the Gym wall. Geodude then fell with a thud to the floor and was revealed to have fainted.

“Unlucky Geodude,” said Brock returning his pokémon. He then looked up at Ben, “You did well to beat Geodude, but you don’t stand a chance against Onix!” He released his final pokémon, which resembled a giant snake made up of a giant chain of large boulders. Ben scanned it with his pokédex.

http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Onix.gif
Onix, the rock snake pokémon. It’s large body is over 26 feet long. Despite it’s size, it can still move through the ground at speeds of up to 50mph.

“Onix Bind attack!” called Brock. His Onix grabbed Pidgey by wrapping its tail around it, and began to crush the small bird. Pidgey cried out in pain and Ben had to return his pokémon.

“Great job Pidgey. Okay Brock it looks like it’s one on one,” said Ben confidently, “So I choose Bulbasaur!”

Bulbasaur came out of her pokéball, and immediately Brock called for Onix to tackle her. Bulbasaur dodged the tackle attack by using her vines to push her high into the air.

“Great job Bulbasaur!” called Ben, “Now Vine Whip!”

Two vines emerged from Bulbasaur’s bulb and fired towards Onix. They hit Onix on the side of the head and sent the Rock pokémon crashing to the Ground. Ben looked over at Brock, but saw he was smiling.

“Dig,” Brock said simply. Onix tore through the ground and disappeared under the surface. Bulbasaur looked around wildly, as she had no idea where Onix would resurface. She looked at her trainer for guidance, but Ben just stood there frozen. He had absolutely no idea what to do. Then all of a sudden, Onix re-emerged behind Bulbasaur and immediately wrapped her in a bind. Bulbasaur cried out, snapping Ben into action.

“Bulbasaur use Leech Seed,” he called. Bulbasaur shot a seed out of the top of her bulb at Onix. The seed attached itself to the tip of Onix’s horn. It then wrapped around the horn and began sapping Onix’s energy, causing the huge pokémon to cry out and loosen its grip on Bulbasaur.

“Now’s your chance Bulbasaur,” Ben called, “Use Vine Whip!”

Once again, the two vines emerged from Bulbasaur’s bulb and fired towards Onix. They hit Onix full on and sent the Rock pokémon crashing to the Ground. This time however Onix didn’t get back up. Ben ran over to Bulbasaur and picked her up. She was panting heavily, obviously exhausted from the battle. Ben petted Bulbasaur and congratulated her on the victory before returning her to her pokéball to rest.

“Congratulations,” came a voice from behind Ben. He turned round to see Brock standing behind him, “You battled very well and fully deserve this Boulder Badge.”

Ben thanked Brock and took the badge he was holding in his outstretched hand. He then ran back to the pokémon center to give his pokémon a long rest after the difficult battle.

Good Battle.
Bulbasaur Grew to level 14.
Pidgey Grew to level 11.

Chapter Two

Renji was walking along Viridian City, he decided it would be a good idea to keep the egg safely tucked inside of his backpack while he made his way through Viridian Forest.

Renji noticed a dense undergrowth in the distance which he quickly walked over to, there were many trees surrounding the area and a lake cutting through the middle of the forest with a few Bug Pokémon hanging from trees in cacoons.

"Hey, come here!" shouted a voice from behind Renji which quickly grabbed his attention.

Renji turned around and noticed a tall man with a dark billowing cloak, scruffy black hair and blue jeans facing Renji.

"Hey, you're a trainer right?" said the mysterious figure.

"Yeah, why?" said Renji as he looked at the mysterious figure who was reaching his hand into his cloak.

"I'm Joshua, and I'd like to battle you." said the mysterious figure as he pulled out a Pokéball from his belt and tossed it into the air quickly.

A small pointy-headed Pokémon shot out of the Pokéball in a flash of red light. The Pokémon clasped its small black fists together and grinned slowly at Renji who was rooting through his bagpack for his Pokédex.

Renji slowly pulled out his Pokédex and aimed it at the strange Pokémon. "Snorunt, the Snow-Hat Pokémon. Snorunt survives by eating only snow and ice. If a Snorunt visits a village it is said to bring good fortune to that village." said the Pokédex.
http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Snorunt.gif

"Well, what Pokémon will you use to battle my amazing Pokémon" said Joshua confidently as Snowrunt clasped his fingers together.

Renji pulled out Squirtles Pokéball and tossed it into the air, a bright red light shout out and released Squirtle who looked at Renji slowly and then waddled over to him.

"Uhh, Squirtle..." said Renji as he pointed at the Snorunt which was ready for battle.

"Looks like your Squirtle isn't very well trained, not even ready for battle" said Joshua as he grinned at Renji.

"Squirtle! Go run at Snorunt and use tackle!" shouted Renji as he pointed at the Snorunt.

Squirtle quickly ran at Snorunt. Snorunt pointed its head foward and attempted to dodge, but it was too late. Squirtle landed a clean hit and sent Snorunt flying back a few paces.

"Now! Powder Snow, Snorunt!" shouted Joshua as Snorunt dragged himself off the floor from the Tackle attack.

Snorunt quickly reacted and launched a Powder Snow attack which Squirtle managed to block by ducking into his shell. Squirtle quickly jumped out of his shell and launched a Bubble attack which Snorunt quickly dodged by jumping into the air and landing on the ground.

"Snorunt! Use Headbutt attack!" shouted Joshua as he pointed at Squirtle.

Snorunt quickly reacted and launched his head foward, running at Squirtle with sheer Speed then ramming into him with force before he could react.

"Now! Use Icy Wind attack!" shouted Joshua.

Snorunt launched a gust of ice which quickly engulfed into a tornado of ice and entrapped Squirtle inside. The tornado slowly disappeared to reveal Squirtle lay on the floor, shivering from the cold blast of ice that was launched at him.

"Hmph. Snorunt, return." said Joshua as he returned Snorunt into his Pokéball and placed it back on his belt.

"Rookie, you've impressed me but you are not good enough to beat me." said Joshua as he walked off into Viridian City and disappeared into the distance.

"Well, lets get going Squirtle." said Renji as Squirtle dragged himself back to his feet and waddled behind Renji quickly to catch up.

Renji felt his backpack moving, he quickly shifted it off his shoulder and pulled out the egg. The egg was shaking occasionally.

"Squirtle, Squir." said Squirtle as he looked at the egg and the dazzling pattern which was embedded around the egg shell.

"Well, lets get going said Renji as he put his backpack back on his shoulder and held the egg in his arms carefully, which was safely sealed in the container.

"I guess I should take the egg out of its container, it should hatch by the time I reach Pewter City" thought Renji to himself as he took the egg out of the container and put the container back in his backpack.

Renji began to walk through the opening to Viridian Forest, many trees surrounded the area. The thick golden foliage blew in the wind as light bounced down through the thick foliage onto a sandy path.

Renji heard a noise, he looked behind and noticed a small bush in the distance. The bush began to shake and out popped a _______.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Pokémon hatching from the egg and the Pokémon coming out of the bush will be decided on a later date, I guess its time to end this for now.

Squirtle grew to level 8.

slls81
December 17th, 2008, 09:57 AM
While he was having his pokémon healed at the pokémon centre, Ben asked Nurse Joy where he should go next.

“The nearest Gym is located in Cerulean City,” Nurse Joy informed him, “You should probably head there next. To get there you'll need to head East through Mount Moon.”

After hearing this Ben made his way towards Route 3, which would take him to Mount Moon. He released Bulbasaur and Pidgey to thank them for their efforts in the Gym battle against Brock. They seemed happy to have their efforts recognised and impressed by the shiny new Gym Badge. Ben then returned Pidgey and walked along Route 3 with Bulbasaur at his side. He really noticed how much stronger Bulbasaur had become, when he had first started his journey he had to carry her everywhere. Now she was walking alongside him quite comfortably.

He thought ahead to his next Gym match. He wondered what type of pokémon the Gym leader would use, and thought how he would counter each type. His train of thought was halted when he noticed Bulbasaur had stopped walking.

“What’s wrong girl?” he asked, turning around to face his pokémon.

Bulbasaur was sniffing as if she could smell something nearby. All of a sudden she shot her vines into a nearby bush and pulled out a...

(OOC - sorry its quite short)

Kozoi
December 18th, 2008, 02:39 PM
While he was having his pokémon healed at the pokémon centre, Ben asked Nurse Joy where he should go next.

“The nearest Gym is located in Cerulean City,” Nurse Joy informed him, “You should probably head there next. To get there you'll need to head East through Mount Moon.”

After hearing this Ben made his way towards Route 3, which would take him to Mount Moon. He released Bulbasaur and Pidgey to thank them for their efforts in the Gym battle against Brock. They seemed happy to have their efforts recognised and impressed by the shiny new Gym Badge. Ben then returned Pidgey and walked along Route 3 with Bulbasaur at his side. He really noticed how much stronger Bulbasaur had become, when he had first started his journey he had to carry her everywhere. Now she was walking alongside him quite comfortably.

He thought ahead to his next Gym match. He wondered what type of pokémon the Gym leader would use, and thought how he would counter each type. His train of thought was halted when he noticed Bulbasaur had stopped walking.

“What’s wrong girl?” he asked, turning around to face his pokémon.

Bulbasaur was sniffing as if she could smell something nearby. All of a sudden she shot her vines into a nearby bush and pulled out a...

(OOC - sorry its quite short)

Out of the bushes popped a fluffy round Jigglypuff with bouncy blue eyes. It looked innocently up at the Bulbasaur and then ran at it and pounded it in the face with its left paw.

http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Jigglypuff.gif
Jigglypuff, Level 10 Appeared!
Special Attacks: Shockwave.

Hashtag
December 19th, 2008, 11:20 AM
( OOC : I would of thought Ralts would have leveled up after those two battles ).

Chapter Two

Once Harry awoke from his sleep he had no hesitation in leaving his sleeping Ralts on the bed and following his nose. Their was a strong smell of bacon and eggs it was coming from downstairs. He jumped into the elevator and walked out on the bottom floor, the smell was even stronger now. He saw Nurse Joy and she sent him on his way to the canteen. Harry then grabbed a plate and heaped it full of bacon, eggs and beans. It took a matter of minutes though for him to demolish this. After his meal he made his way back upstairs.

He noticed the door to his room was open...
He cautiously pushed the door and walked into his room.
His Ralts was cowering in the corner she was being attacked by a ....

( Sorry if it's short i couldn't think of any ideas. )

slls81
December 22nd, 2008, 05:55 AM
Bulbasaur threw the Jigglypuff to the ground.

"Cool a Jigglypuff," said Ben. He pulled out his pokedex and scanned the pink pokemon.
http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Jigglypuff.gif
When its huge eyes light up, it sings a mysteriously soothing melody that lulls its enemies to sleep.

Ben looked up into jigglypuff's huge eyes and then the small pokemon began to sing. Ben was thinking how to beat the Jigglypuff when he began to feel really tired, he looked down at Bulbasaur and saw she was already asleep. He guessed it wouldn't hurt to take a little nap....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
When Ben woke up it was early evening and the sun was beginning to set. He looked over at bulbasaur who was still asleep. he returned Bulbasaur to her pokemon and looked around and thought about what to do. Nobody was on the route anymore, so he couldn't do any training. Eventually he decided to head on to Mount Moon and then decide what to do when he got there.

When he reached Mount Moon it was dark, but he could just make out a pokemon center just outside the cave. He decided that he would stay at the pokemon center while he waited for the light to come back. He would need the light or he wouldn't be able to see anything in the deep cavern...