PDA

View Full Version : do you like team aqua?

july6
November 11th, 2008, 08:27 AM
I love team aqua! there is someone who likes it too ?

Wallace Berlitz
November 11th, 2008, 08:49 AM
I dislike it... It's so evil~ Oh, anyway, nice avatar and signature! They are so nice!

Haza
November 11th, 2008, 09:44 AM
I like them but Magma is much better in my opinion in the manga and in the anime.

metalaggron
November 11th, 2008, 10:13 AM
i dislike both of them
neo team rocket owns

july6
November 11th, 2008, 10:19 AM
I dislike it... It's so evil~ Oh, anyway, nice avatar and signature! They are so nice!
I now! I likr it because it's very evil... shelly is so cute... oh.. ruby says that archie is a manic XDDDd it's true!!!!
------------
thanks^^

I like them but Magma is much better in my opinion in the manga and in the anime.
in the anime team magma is too..too...good?

Maxim
November 11th, 2008, 10:39 AM
neo team rocket

A cat just died.

Anyway, this does not belong to manga. I would rather classify it as General Pokemon, as Team Aqua appears in the games, anime and mangas.

To be honest, I don't like Aqua and Magma. I like their story very much but the teams themselves are not half as good as Team Rocket due to lack of interesting members (of the team, of course :P).

My favourite team is beyond any doubt the Team Rocket because of its handling in different canons. It also has many interesting members. Aqua and Magma wasn't handled as good as Rocket.

july6
November 11th, 2008, 10:51 AM
well now this thread can used to talk about all teams!

RubyJB88
November 11th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Team Galactic and Neo Team Rocket (and ok the old one too) are my favorites.

Maxim
November 11th, 2008, 01:35 PM
You all just have to realise that there is no thing as "Neo Team Rocket". It's just a non-canonnical name that Coronis uses to distinguish Pryce's TR from Giovanni's TR, but the name is STILL Team Rocket!

Wallace Berlitz
November 11th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Well can't they just say Neo? Why are you so bother? There's nothing wrong with Neo. At least they understand and know what is that. Neo also can be a short form that better than typing "Pryce's Team Rocket" they rather type "Neo Team Rocket". There's nothing that they say Neo this word. Maybe you're the only one who dislike it?

metalaggron
November 12th, 2008, 08:55 AM
why do you always have a problem with everything maxim?
"neo" team rocket means the new team rocket...the new one, that pryce created out of giovanni's former members
i don't really see the problem
we had to give the new organisation a name

Wallace Berlitz
November 12th, 2008, 09:15 AM
....Well, I was having a bad mood lately... So when I saw something I don't like I will something like "BLAHSXAODJK"... Something like that. But he always complain something that I don't like :(

RubyJB88
November 12th, 2008, 04:47 PM
*frowns* I'm still calling them Neo Team Rocket. Complain all you want, Maxim.

july6
November 13th, 2008, 06:45 AM
Anyway Coronis changed a lot of names.... but for me some are better then the original names... like Neo Team Rocket(Price's Team Rocket) or Sean(Amber,orrible!!! a female name for a men!)

RubyJB88
November 13th, 2008, 02:46 PM
I liked "Mack" instead of "Hank". I love his Japanese name, "Hokage".

Fo Aqua, Matt over Ark. I agree that the other Aqua admin is Sean, not Amber. Also Shelly, not Angie.

july6
November 14th, 2008, 08:32 AM
I liked "Mack" instead of "Hank". I love his Japanese name, "Hokage".

Fo Aqua, Matt over Ark. I agree that the other Aqua admin is Sean, not Amber. Also Shelly, not Angie.
You're so right! a lot o coronis's names are better than originals

Maxim
November 14th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Don't care if they are better or not.

I consider only CANONICAL names.

Shelly, Matt, Courtney and Tabitha are okay because those are names from the games official translation.

But the only canonical English names for Hokage and Shizuku are Mack and Amber. Like those or not, they're official (not to mention that "Shizuku" is also a rather feminine name)

Same with Johto Rocket Executives - Chermaine and Keane are only considerable names for them. And you must admit that Chermaine and Keane sound million times better than "Shum" and "Cart". Coronis's names for those two were a failed attempt to Anglicize their Japanese names.

Kaori
November 14th, 2008, 08:49 AM
I really like water..........but NO team aqua is just way to cruel.

july6
November 14th, 2008, 09:20 AM
everybody says that team aqua is too cruel... but an evil team must to be cruel! ù.ù this is only my opinion!

Kaori
November 14th, 2008, 09:22 AM
True but Team Aqua angered Kyogre!!!1

july6
November 14th, 2008, 09:33 AM
and.... what do you think about....jirachi episode....

bubblewrap
November 16th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Jirachi episode? I don't know.
My fave team is Team Rocket. They KILLED Pokemon.
You can't really get more evil than that.

Sea Guardian
November 16th, 2008, 04:13 PM
^The Mask of Ice kidnapped children and tired to kill the gym leaders and the Elite Four tried to kill everyone in the world(besides pokemon). I think thats pretty darn evil if you ask me.

Vernikova
November 16th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Team Aqua is pretty weak in the games, the animé, and in PokeSpecial. But that's why I like them, they're easy to defeat.

july6
November 20th, 2008, 07:21 AM
lol and if "Neo"Team rocket was in pkmn silver,gold and crystal? do you immagine?

Sexycheese
November 20th, 2008, 07:27 AM
TEAM AQUA RULZ YA ALL!
seriously, there not as good as team rocket but there kinda cool. Rockets kill pokemon so they are number one :)

Now if you will excuse me, I have to stab a pikachu ^.^

Mirai
November 20th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Rockets kill pokemon so they are number one. Now if you will excuse me, I have to stab a pikachu ^.^
Do we have an evil one here? XD
I like Team Rocket too, but not because they are killing pokemon.(Actually I never thought about the reason I like them o.O)

Well... let's go back to the topic^^
Hm....I like Team Aqua. Simply because I like the Leader, I don't like the rest of them very much. Therefore I think Team Magma is better because they have Amber XD

july6
November 20th, 2008, 08:12 AM
yeah! another one who likes team aqua a little bit! I'm not alone!

for me archie was very smart to become the director of Hoenn TV so people could manipulate in his favor against the team magma ... is a genius!
and when he "becomes" guile hideout? mah for me after giovanni is the best team leader!

Sexycheese
November 21st, 2008, 02:47 AM
Using the media like that was a good idea for archie :)
Shame he doesnt have the money like giovanni does..

P.s: Thanks for the freind request july6!

july6
November 21st, 2008, 08:41 AM
yes govanni is the richest of all team leaders XD

Ps:. oh it's nothing^^

and in pokemon special the last page of the volume.... oh i don't remember I think 25 or 24?...there is Giovanny that found two stones probably parts of the red and blue orb... an then he talk with two mens giving them a mission, the two mens are Archie and Maxie so Team Aqua and Magama are under the control of Team Rocket .-. ...probably

Mileyangel
November 21st, 2008, 03:02 PM
Well, I like *coughNeocough* Team Rocket, but if you ask me, Team Aqua's uniforms are a LOT cuter than Team Magma's. I mean, I would want to wear the female grunt's outfit instead of the Team Magma ones......sorry, I've just always thought that. Well, also both teams are pushovers, in my humble opinion.

Vernikova
November 21st, 2008, 05:54 PM
lol and if "Neo"Team rocket was in pkmn silver,gold and crystal? do you immagine?

I'd imagine them just as weak if not weaker.

Crissy
November 21st, 2008, 06:08 PM
I love Team Aqua just for the fact that they are a team based on water types lol.

RubyJB88
November 21st, 2008, 06:40 PM
Magma's outfits are terrible. Aqua's are much better.

Crissy
November 21st, 2008, 06:46 PM
Magma's outfits are terrible. Aqua's are much better.

I agree, Team Aqua have really cute outfits. ^_^

Mileyangel
November 21st, 2008, 10:02 PM
I agree, Team Aqua have really cute outfits. ^_^

Hence my quote,"but if you ask me, Team Aqua's uniforms are a LOT cuter than Team Magma's. I mean, I would want to wear the female grunt's outfit instead of the Team Magma ones......sorry, I've just always thought that."

july6
November 24th, 2008, 10:21 AM
and..about shippings? I love akuadan shipping! I saw it on a japanese site^^
http://i38.tinypic.com/2crkfx5.png

bubblewrap
November 25th, 2008, 09:31 PM
I like Team Aqua's outfits better, also. But, I like the female admin's costumes better.

RYOUKI
November 25th, 2008, 09:51 PM
I like team Aqua better. (although I like having Team Magma being challenging), also their hideout isn't located in a cave where lots of Graveler roam. D:

I also love the fact that they are located at the middle of the sea, where there is no turning back, whatsoever. It kinda give me the creeps. Which is cool.

Sexycheese
November 27th, 2008, 03:24 AM
I like team Aqua better. (although I like having Team Magma being challenging), also their hideout isn't located in a cave where lots of Graveler roam. D:

I also love the fact that they are located at the middle of the sea, where there is no turning back, whatsoever. It kinda give me the creeps. Which is cool.

I guess so, I like the magma base in Mt.....Oh whatever its name is I cant remember, I just hate the wild battles there

Orang
November 30th, 2008, 12:59 AM
I always liked Team Magma best since my first time playing Ruby, from the logo, the costume, the objection, Groudon and especially, Maxie. He has been my idol for years. They just....so fit my style.

And I just don't really like sea and water.....

By the way, about how the member's name got changed....isn't that to match their own teams? Aqua and Archie starts with A and their logo resembles the letter A too, that's why the admins are given names which starts with A as well.
Same goes with Magma, where the admins are given names that starts with M.

july6
November 30th, 2008, 09:56 AM
well... Archie,Angie,Amber,Ark... Maxie,Mitch,Marge,Mack!
coronis changed names into othrs like:
//,shelly,sean,matts...//,thabitha,curtney,hank

Mr. bell
December 18th, 2008, 10:40 AM
I hate them! team magma is better because its members are the coolest, but i have to admit archie is much better than maxie.
still team rockets, especially with the trio from RFLG rocks!