View Full Version : Hi out there!

November 11th, 2008, 3:45 PM
Hey new member here and i thought i'd introduce myself. I'm PJ. Nice to meet all of you =]
i play tennis and i'm at University of Florida
some anime i like: Kenichi, Death Note, Claymore, Bebop, Trigun, Air Gear, Busou renkin

i love the ds wifi and i do a lot of trading. hope to have a good time here. =P

November 11th, 2008, 3:51 PM
Hey PJ, welcome to PC!

I see you like the Gators, right? They're ranked #4 you know. Better hope Texas Tech and Texas lose.:P

Anyway, read and follow the rules and have a great time here.

November 11th, 2008, 3:52 PM
Hello, Pidge14! Welcome to the forum! We hope you'll enjoy your time here!

November 11th, 2008, 3:55 PM
Well, you'll find no lack of good trades around here, PJ!
Welcome to the Pokécommunity.

Ah, you have quite the taste in anime there, my friend. I am a fan of Death Note, Bebop, and Trigun as well. It's just so sad that they don't show Bebop or Trigun very often on American television anymore. Well, I guess that just means I should catch up on my subtitled Japanese episdoes, huh? Well, I'm starting to ramble on, if you want to discuss anime, the Japanese Entertainment (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26) forum is always available. ;D

Speaking of forums, you may want to check out the Wi-Fi Trade Corner (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161). I do believe you will be quite satisfied by the amount of traffic that it receives. As I said, you shouldn't be disappointed in the number of trades around here. ;D

Well, good luck with your studies at the University of Florida.
Gosh, I sure wish I was somewhere warm right about now. xD

Don't hesitate to drop by my profile and leave a visitor or private message any time you have a simple question, or perhaps just want to talk. I do hope I will be seeing you around the boards my friend!

November 11th, 2008, 4:31 PM
Welcome to PC, PJ!

I'm a tennis player myself, although only casually =P

Anyway, I'm sure you'll have a great time here. As you can see, there's plenty to do. Ahh, another anime-watcher? We're not lacking in those here at PC! XD

The Wifi Trade Corner should suite you just fine...You can even open up your own trade thread if you like ^_^

I'll see you around the forums...and have fun!

November 11th, 2008, 6:54 PM
thanks for the welcome guys. :D

November 11th, 2008, 7:40 PM
Hey Welcome to Pc!

I like the animes u like too =DD

November 12th, 2008, 1:30 AM
Hey welcome to PC PJ! xD
Have fun, and check out our Anime Section if you have time!

December 7th, 2008, 8:41 PM
nice to meet you! i hope you'll have fun here... ya!

December 8th, 2008, 8:25 AM
Hi Pidge14 welcome to the PC- I love tennis and play it competitively ^^