PDA

View Full Version : Hello and wlcome to SUPER JAIL

Dyno-Zuru
November 11th, 2008, 06:44 PM
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That oohh was because im new here and i want to see if there is anyone that wants to hang .

pidge14
November 11th, 2008, 07:03 PM
hey wassup? i'm new here too. i just joined today but welcome to the site.

Hiidoran
November 11th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Oh, a reference to the wonderful animation of Adult Swim?
Can't say I much care for their original programming. xD

Then again, this thread isn't about me. It's about you, my good sir!
Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Dyno-Zuru. I'm sure there will be quite a number of people who will wish to befriend and hang-out with you. After all, PC is quite the friendly place.

So, what portion of the multi-billion dollar Pokémon franchise brought you here? If I may be so bold as to ask.
Are you a gamer, an anime fan, manga follower, trader of cards? Inquiring minds would love to know, my friend! One cannot create a friendship with a person one doesn't feel they know a little about, right?
(Plus, I'm sure any of us regular welcomers would love to direct you to the section that would best suit your interests. ;D)

Hope you have a wonderful stay here at the community that gives you a poke every now-and-then. I suppose I will see you around the boards then, eh?

Cheers, my good fellow!

Dyno-Zuru
November 11th, 2008, 07:59 PM
A welcome my good sirs let me introduce myself i am Dyno-zuru but you two can call me Adrian ,and the part of Pokemon that brought me here is the flaws and perfection of the pokemon image that i tend to fix with rpgxp. I hope we can be good friends.

Flex-Mon
November 11th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Hey,whats going on if your looking for a warm welcoming board you just found your blanket ^_^ hope your going to have just a good of a time as im having now on this board.

Dyno-Zuru
November 11th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Thank you . im looking foward to it because i am working on a solo project game.

Stormer07
November 11th, 2008, 11:34 PM
Hi Dyno- welcome! Enjoy it here at the PC :)

Dukey
November 12th, 2008, 01:28 AM
Wait... Wat?
OOOOH! Now I get it -_-

xD Bad Mood Dukey Welcomes you to PC!
jk Welcome and have fun!

ErickaVolt
November 12th, 2008, 05:14 AM
Welcome to PokeCommunity, Dyno-Zuru! Read the rules and have a Christmas enjoying stay in PC!