PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

liljinky55
November 13th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Hey everyone!
I'm Liljinky!
I've actually been signed up a while, but never really posted here..
But i'm here now!
Fantastic!
Too many exclamation marks?
Get used to it :P

Hey, once more. Hope to see you around.

Aurafire
November 13th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Welcome (back) to PC, Liljinky! XD

Well it certainly has been a while since you joined! I hope you can stay active this time around. Anyway, PC is pretty awesome place with a whole lot to do, so you should be fine! ^_^

I overuse the exclamation points sometimes as well, so don't worry about it =P

I'm always around if you want to chat or have a question...and don't forget to read the rules/FAQ. They are quite helpful ^_^. I hope to see you around as well, and have fun!

Hiidoran
November 13th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Well, I only see four exclamation marks up there.
That's not too many, my friend!

Welcome to the Pokécommunity.
Wow, you have been a member here almost as long as I have been! Did you perhaps just forget about our little community? I'm sure you will find that the community has certainly changed a lot in your absense. None-the-less, I'm certain we are all glad that you have decided to return. After all, the more the merrier, right?

I do hope to see you around the forums as well, Liljinky. It would be my pleasure to converse with you further. In fact, my profile is always open for a visitor or private message. Drop one by if you have any questions or just want to chat.
(I do love to chit-chat... xD)

Take care, my friend!

Dukey
November 13th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Hey Welcome... Back?
Anyways, Have fun,
read the rules and keep up the exclamation marking!

Dragon_Souther
November 13th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Ok lets try this out then.

Welcome to PC!

Im sure you will enjoy your time here! PC is such a freindly place! You are sure to fit in here so don't worry about that! Looking for freinds? Look no further! You are standing in(or looking onto!) one of the freindlest (pokemon related) websites on the net (or even in the world!)!

ANYWAYYYYY!!!! Have FUN! abide by the RULES! and ill see you around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..!....!!

Yeah sometimes i get carried away....Sure no one noticed anyway!