PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here...at least I think so...

Vrai
November 13th, 2008, 06:19 PM
'Ello, everybody. I am new here... sorta. I've had this account for a while, but I've never posted much. So... Yeah. I'm done.

Vernikova
November 13th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Welcome back from your break from PC! I hope you'll be able to stay here for a longer amount of time.

Vrai
November 13th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Thanks. I hope so too. :)

Aurafire
November 13th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Welcome to PC, Vrai!

Well hopefully you'll be able to stick around and get some posts under your belt! I'm sure once you get started you'll agree that PC is a very cool place ^_^

So have a look around and see if there's anything interesting topics...You'll definitely find something to your liking. I hope to see you around the forums a bit! Drop me a PM/VM if you want to chat, and make sure you read the rules/FAQ. Have fun! =P

Hiidoran
November 13th, 2008, 06:56 PM
Well, what good does having an account at this spectacular forum do if you're not around to use it, huh? xD

Welcome back to the community, Vrai Espoir. Yeah, I would say that you're still new, however, you can easily change that by sticking around the forums and letting your voice be heard in the various discussions that take place around here! I'm sure we would all love to have another regular posting around.

Well, I do hope you will have an excellent time looking aroud the boards. It would be even better if you were to grace us with some posts, however! xD

I suppose I will be seeing you around the boards, my friend. If you ever wish to have a conversation, I would simply love to engage in one with you! Drop a PM or VM by any time you wish. I'm usually on for the vast majority of the day.
I'm done now as well. Cheers. xD

Stormer07
November 13th, 2008, 11:52 PM
Welcome to the PC- its great here, your bound to have an awesome time on the forums :)