PDA

View Full Version : If YOU were God.

ErickaVolt
November 14th, 2008, 04:27 AM
What would you do?
If I were God, I would balance all things and erase evil around the world.

THIRTY-SIX
November 14th, 2008, 04:36 AM
[css-span=font-family:franklin gothic medium;font-family:baskerville;]With no evil there would be no balance.
i.e. Good would not exist either. Everything would become mediocre, a boring utopia.

If I were God… I'd get rid of disabilities.
I'd also get rid of language barriers by having the only language clicking (of the tongue) or talking through minds.[/css-span]

Maria Santos
November 14th, 2008, 06:05 AM
If I were God...I would keep things the way they are. Regardless of what is happening in the world I wouldn't change it one bit no matter how fair or unfair some things in this world may be. Thats just how the world goes round.

Nuke
November 14th, 2008, 08:35 AM
Erase Knife Crime, Erase murder and robbery.

I wouldnt erase all crime, the world would be in a horrible place if we didnt have any, trust me I'm against crime but take it all away and everything will go weird.

Erase School Uniform

Make Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool's players move to Accrington Stanley.

Help my family and friends with money.

Create cute pokemon that couldnt do much damage.

And many more...

Hawkfish
November 14th, 2008, 08:53 AM
If I were god.. I think there is a reason I'm not. D:

Well, I woudn't change a thing. That sounds cold.. But, I think people should learn their lessons. Because all children must become adults some day. Even if it's hard for the parents.. The children must learn on their own. All things have a reason. Even the bad things.

jasonresno
November 14th, 2008, 09:52 AM
There is a reason we aren't God, we are imperfect :P.

devilicious
November 14th, 2008, 09:54 AM
If I was God, I wouldn't be real.

Ruphire
November 14th, 2008, 10:05 AM
If I was God. I would get rid of disease and let people live in peace.

Dusclord
November 14th, 2008, 10:54 AM
But... I AM god HAHAHA[...]HAHAHA ! *I lol'd*

I'd do nothing, if there was a god somewhere in this world I really wonder why he did all this ****, maybe he'd have been very bored, anyway I would have been bored to create such silly humans XD

El Gofre
November 14th, 2008, 11:44 AM
What would you do?
If I were God, I would balance all things and erase evil around the world.

And thus you eliminate free will and make life ultimately pointless. Plus your opinon on evil will not match everybody elses. But who are they to argue with god? :P

Mariah Carey
November 14th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Destroy FEMA, PETA and Bush.

txteclipse
November 14th, 2008, 11:51 AM
I wouldn't change a thing. I figure the Big Guy's running it right so far, I wouldn't have the nerve nor the confidence in whether what I was doing was right to meddle.

Although the world could use more Latias. Hmmhmm.

Ruphire
November 14th, 2008, 11:53 AM
I would be scared that much responsibility on me. I would never want that job.

Josephine
November 14th, 2008, 12:00 PM
If I were god, I'd make it so we didn't have to excrete?

Dukey
November 14th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Evil would be erased but only for about a day, every day more evil people are brought into the world...

I'd stop wars, thats that

Aurafire
November 14th, 2008, 12:31 PM
If I were God I'd resign right away. It sounds like way too much work. XD

But I suppose before I left, I'd try to do something about world hunger and wars.

jasonresno
November 14th, 2008, 12:55 PM
I'm surprised nobodys shouted "MAKE POKEMON REALL@!!"

Metatron
November 14th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Well firstly, I would end the Jonas Brother's musical career forever.

Then I'd probably put a stop to world hunger...or something...

Gummy
November 14th, 2008, 03:11 PM
If I were God, I'd hand the job over to someone more responsible. Trust me, you guys don't want me ruling the universe.

Gumball Watterson
November 14th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Well, I would want to erase evil, but I wouldn't want to erase free will either...

Nah, I'll just let an Easy Button and a Fortune Ball decide for me what to do :P.

Rockéttes
November 14th, 2008, 03:33 PM
First of all, I wouldn't even want to think about being God. Have you seen Bruce Almighty? :| Yeah, 'nuff said. XD;

But on a serious note, I wouldn't change a thing. Being Christian, I believe everything God does is for a reason; the good things and the bad things. I know for most people it seems like the world is 'doomed' or 'coming to an end', but I believe it's all leading up to something better. God knows what he's doing.

So again, I wouldn't change anything if I were God.

GFA
November 14th, 2008, 03:37 PM
If I were God, ... I'm pretty sure I wouldn't exist

>Feelings<
November 15th, 2008, 12:44 AM
If I would be god, I'd probably only change one or two of the small things that aren't right. Rather that that, I think god is testing us by letting us live in this world, and I, too think that is needed.

♣Gawain♣
November 15th, 2008, 12:55 AM
If I were a god, I'll make things right and just for the people. There will be no war and contentions.

chaos11011
November 15th, 2008, 05:44 AM
if i were god i would seal a hole in the ozone layer thus stopping global warming (but it will still countinue so i only really slowed down

Virtual Chatot
November 15th, 2008, 05:47 AM
I'd make a Mac mini an organ in everyone's bodies...

Fate Falls
November 15th, 2008, 06:04 AM
If I were God...
I wouldn't exist.

Michii
November 15th, 2008, 06:09 AM
I would not do anything if I were God. Nothing new. Everything would be exactly as it is now. Why? I see today's world, evil and good alike, as almost a balance. Bad things happen to good people. Good things happen to bad people. I wouldn't make everything good or all bad because frankly, our world would be basically a bubble without evil in the world. No real news, lost jobs for police, and much much more. As Goddess, I'd let the universe continue as it is.

Cassino
November 15th, 2008, 06:47 AM
I would be the righteous cause of death and suffering, as any deity of popular monotheism is.

GFA
November 15th, 2008, 07:20 AM
If I were God...
I wouldn't exist.

Hey look, another athiest!

Andrew1989
November 15th, 2008, 07:23 AM
Me being God I would make all sort's of fighting cease to exist.

....I'd also make stuff that ain't even possible (that show in games) also happen in real life :)

Yamikarasu
November 15th, 2008, 10:10 AM
I don't think many people are grasping the idea that a god would have absolute power over everything people did or thought. If there isn't a balance without evil, then make it so you can have a balance without evil. Duh. You're friggin' God.

If I were God...
I wouldn't exist.

Agreed.

Working Class Hero
November 15th, 2008, 11:26 AM
If I were god I guess I would have never been in existence....

Randall Raichu
November 15th, 2008, 01:03 PM
I'm surprised nobodys shouted "MAKE POKEMON REALL@!!"

Sorry, I didn't get here fast enough. lol

Could people keep their religious comments to themselves? Look, you don't believe in God, woo hoo. Then don't post.

Tyrantrum
November 15th, 2008, 05:10 PM
The only things I would change are: No more disease, and everyone in the world spoke English! xD

True Reign
November 15th, 2008, 05:17 PM
If I were God...

I would make a new species which would eventually compete with the humans for even more... Awesomeness, haha. Imagine all the wars there would be...

Alakazam17
November 15th, 2008, 05:17 PM
I'd like to think I'd cure diseases, delete all the world's nuclear weapons, and make sure nobody went hungry. However, assuming there is an intelligent God somewhere out there, I would wonder why s/he hasn't done this already....So if I were this God, I would know the answer to this question, and act accordingly.

...I'm an Agnostic, by the way. XD

Azzurra
November 15th, 2008, 09:23 PM
If I was God, I'd probably stop the war in Iraq and try to end all conflicts between people.

viridian doubletongue
November 16th, 2008, 10:25 AM
If I were God, I'd give every living thing an undeniable spiritual experience to show them the truth and all that sheet.

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
November 16th, 2008, 06:00 PM
I'd probably get a Lamborghini first...

Then put everyone's prayers on post-its.

22sa
November 17th, 2008, 07:12 PM
I'd get a complete & accurate list of the world's hottest babes o_O

Vernikova
November 17th, 2008, 07:20 PM
If I were God, I would make everyone speak English and have America rule the world.*hides*

EDIT: Deleted joke posts to make the staff happy.

22sa
November 17th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Lol good idea. Arm Germany with the world's largest army and take away nuclear weapons and resources for making nuclear weapons for everybody then watch Germany run over the world. :x

Yourself
November 17th, 2008, 07:28 PM
If I were god, I'd be the greediest bastard you could imagine.

Chibi-chan
November 17th, 2008, 07:29 PM
If I was God.....I'd recreate the world (~'-')~

Everyone would speak and write in the same language. (Something rune-looking for kicks)
Everyone would have some kind of animal ears >:D (It's be cute)
There would be three other moons so that the sky can look prettier at night
People and animals would co-exist (No giant urban pollution)
There would be mageek and faeries and mythological creatures o3o/

And tea parties.

22sa
November 17th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Germany doesn't exist anymore. It's called the United States of Germany now.Wut?

It's the Republic of Germany! :P

Don't go making up its name. ;)

22sa
November 17th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Why would it be... that'd insult the Republicans!

Gumball Watterson
November 17th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Calm down girls, Germany is Germany and USA is United States of Amerika, period.

Also, why do most people want to take away language variety, it's the variety that gives the world interest and diversity. As a responsible God, you can't take away that free will.

But yeah, a sixth sense for the most special would make things interesting :).

22sa
November 17th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Calm down girls, Germany is Germany and USA is United States of Amerika, period.

Also, why do most people want to take away language variety, it's the variety that gives the world interest and diversity. As a responsible God, you can't take away that free will.

No, it's AmeHeeka.

Agreed, don't take away Japanese and Chinese.

Chibi-chan
November 17th, 2008, 07:43 PM

It also creates cultural and technological limits.
I'm sure we'd all rather play certain games when they come out rather than wait for a localization.

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
November 17th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Why would it be... that'd insult the Republicans!

Republic is a dirty word on the planet America. :)

Wut?

It's the Republic of Germany! :P

Don't go making up its name. ;)

Germany doesn't exist anymore. It's called the United States of Germany now.

If I were God, I'd freely roam offtopic and make silly jokes around PC.

But I'm not... and neither are you. You know the drill, fellas. :/

Klippy
November 17th, 2008, 07:50 PM
If I were God (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=31), I'd use my super awesome Staff Admin powers and lock this thread.

But I'm not. :(

EDIT for something someone said below: No, I very clearly meant Lightning.

22sa
November 17th, 2008, 07:54 PM
It also creates cultural and technological limits.
I'm sure we'd all rather play certain games when they come out rather than wait for a localization.
Culture and cities speaking the same language look very similiar; it's boring. If you make everybody know the same language, it's like making everybody study the same subject--it's not going to bring about originality or technology faster, it'll slow it down. Diversity is better if we're talking about technology here.

Many of the games we play wouldn't even have been thought up if English was all the world had. Not waiting for localization sounds good, but it's really bad if it sacrifices Japanese.

Okay, that was pointless. We're all irresponsible Gods, end of story.

Gumball Watterson
November 17th, 2008, 07:55 PM
You mean Rikki Tikki Tavi? He was once named "God".

But a variety of language also means a variety of culture, interest, and challenge. Don't focus on the negative and see the positive side of things...or maybe my day was too good today.

Zer0Virus
November 20th, 2008, 02:54 PM
If I were God I would..

Probably destroy Miley Cirus and The Jonas Brothers. Righ off the face of the planet.
Then I would probably like end world hunger and make peace between the people. Even if its just for a little bit.
Then I ould walk around for a little bit. OR fly. Or teleport. Either is fine.
Then Id probably create Pokemon. Yup.
Then after I would create Pokemon, I would give up my powers to someone more responsible and intense. So I could walk around on earth owning people in Pokemon battles.

Angela
November 20th, 2008, 03:02 PM
If I were God, I would rule the world with a Iron fist.

b7astoise
November 20th, 2008, 03:03 PM
If I were God I would..

Probably destroy Miley Cirus and The Jonas Brothers. Righ off the face of the planet.
Then I would probably like end world hunger and make peace between the people. Even if its just for a little bit.
Then I ould walk around for a little bit. OR fly. Or teleport. Either is fine.
Then Id probably create Pokemon. Yup.
Then after I would create Pokemon, I would give up my powers to someone more responsible and intense. So I could walk around on earth owning people in Pokemon battles.

lmaooo your first one had me dying!!
if i was god after you destroyed miley cirus and the jonas bros i'd create a new show called the JACKSON N COMPANY SHOW...basically same show with no miley lmao

also if i was god i would play pokemon all day and make it real for people haha then quit my job

Yuukihime
November 20th, 2008, 05:05 PM
if I were God I would heal my cat D; ;~;

Samurai X
November 20th, 2008, 05:19 PM
If I were God there'd be no hope for humanity. Seems like a very important job, one I couldn't possibly do.

I honestly don't know what I would do, maybe end world hunger, maybe not. I can't picture a world where everyone is happy, it will never happen. If I as a hypothetical God were to make world peace and have one of those perfect worlds everyone invisions I think that it may take away individuality and whatnot. I don't know, something just doesn't seem right with a perfect world, how very ironic.

Renneh
November 21st, 2008, 12:58 AM

Those seem fine by me *bows* oh mighty one.

Now for what I would do as God..

Create Pokemon XP

And make sure that I pass my A level exams.

What else *thinks* I'd travel the world in style...like be the first 'person' to go around the world on the back of an elephant or some other awesome creature big enough to carry...THAT IS AN IDEA

I'd create giant flying eagles XPP

HeidiMoose
November 21st, 2008, 01:46 AM
Besides the amazing idea of creating Pokemon..

Shoot..
I'd just have made the earth and let it be taken care of by the creatures I put there.

And just watch in awe as they all destroy themselves as moral human beings and destroy their planet with all of the air pollution and nuclear bombs, and dumb stuff we never needed in the first place.

Or..
Just for randomosity..
It'd be pretty sweet if humans could understand animals and what they're saying/thinking and whatnot. :]

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
November 21st, 2008, 02:15 PM
If I were god,

I would kill- no, MURDER all forms of bigotry.
and then... perhaps fix america's economic problems.

Jorah
November 21st, 2008, 02:51 PM
1 - I wouldn't be big headed and make people worship me. Seriously.
2 - Have a pet cat!
3 - Expanding on 2, be able to steal the cat that lives about 10 doors away from me...it's really cute
4 - Everyone could explore space somehow and it wouldn't take light years to get everywhere...
5 - Make it so I don't have a B12 vitamin deficiency

Out of all of them...I pick 3.

If I were God, I would...have America rule the world.*hides*

So nothing different from now, then :P

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
November 22nd, 2008, 01:53 AM
If I were God...

Everyone who wrongs me would face horrible deaths that all involved vintage Buicks in new and innovative ways.
I would invent the Internet (not Al Gore)
My "bible" would be the Choice Hotels chain directory.
Gas would cost 25 cents a gallon and cars that get over 20MPG would be outlawed (Take THAT, environmentalists!)
Live forever in perfect health and be impervious to pain or heartbreak.
Declare my birthday the most important holiday of the year.
Laugh like an evil madman (wait, I do that anyway XD)
Eliminate "filler" episodes from all those long running shonen anime series.
Establish Fort Mill, South Carolina as the holy city.
End the financial crisis.
Eliminate the need to worship me - as long as you don't personally tick me off, you're saved.
Give everyone impressive brainpower.

NoBel_ToKYo ™
November 22nd, 2008, 07:54 AM
if i were god, i'd give america a national health system. if barack doesn't do it first..and i'd fix john mcains arms, so he can actually lift them up in speeches. then i'd create pokemon, and then i'd give the full time job to someone else who wants to give us a good future and i'd just watch over the pokemon side of things... XD

sound good? :P

EDIT: i would also make setting up a wireless network for gaming so easily accesible as to be set up by a 3 year old. then i'd be able to do it :P

Shenzi
November 22nd, 2008, 08:00 AM
Ever heard of "Kill All Humans"?

Yeah. Just like that.