PDA

View Full Version : Mirror's Edge

.:Kanto:.
November 14th, 2008, 11:08 PM
Has anybody else tried this game? The demo is on the Playstation Network and Xbox Market Place, it's probably the most amazing game I have ever played. For those who don't know about the game... www.mirrorsedge.com (http://www.mirrorsedge.com).
This game amazed me more than GTA IV. A perfect 10/10 it got too! I can't stop playing the demo, It's just way too amazing!

Has anybody else tried out this amazing game?

Klippy
November 14th, 2008, 11:36 PM
My friend Robbie has it. He's just about stunned with the entire thing. XD I found the demo great and fun, but not sure I'm ready to fork out $60 for it. :/

It's really one of my next top choices, but it'll probably be after Left 4 Dead and Fallout 3, but I'll end up borrowing it from Robbie after he's done and after I beat Dead Space. :D

November 17th, 2008, 11:00 AM
I had a chance to play the full game a week before it released and it's definitely one of the games I'm planning to get later.

Alistair
November 28th, 2008, 10:20 AM
I downladed the demo last week, and I plan on getting it after Christmas. At first, the controls felt a little weak, but after two more play-throughs, they felt quite solid. Overall, the demo was a pleasant experience for me.

El Gofre
November 28th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Its currently sitting in the back of my parent's wardrobe, waiting to be given to me at christmas. I played the demo once and realised it was going to be immense. Nothing is quite like it, it's amazing =]

yvette
November 28th, 2008, 02:19 PM
I watched my brother play the demo. The directions are confusing to me. When he was fighting, anyways.

Fox♠
November 29th, 2008, 07:44 AM
I found it stunning, although I am really, really bad at it hahahaha.

Razer302
November 30th, 2008, 06:34 AM
I played the Demo on PS3 and the game is amazing. I don't intend to get it till the price drops.

processr
November 30th, 2008, 07:23 AM
The demo's waiting for me on my 360, but what I've seen in adverts looks jaw-dropping.

Semblance
November 30th, 2008, 09:36 AM
Really fun the first few times but it gets really repetitive. The storyline is kinda blah, kinda bad ending in my opinion.

Phanima
December 2nd, 2008, 11:12 PM
Well, it is part of a trilogy, so the story was chopped up because of that. And agreed it's not worth the full RRP but worth it if on sale, which it was in my case. x3

chanchimi
December 4th, 2008, 10:56 PM
I just got Mirror's Edge for the PS3 yesterday, and at first I thought it was odd that L1 basically did everything and all the actions. Then I realized that that was good because it doesn't take much thought on what button to use when running away from cops. Anyways, I'm not great at it, but it's a really cool game!

Cassino
December 5th, 2008, 11:00 AM
I'm waiting for the PC version; it looks like a fun concept. I'm not good at platform games though, so I do wonder how I'll do with long jumps.

kohei
December 8th, 2008, 05:15 AM
The Japanese voice acting in the Japanese demo release was surprisingly good.
I'd only get it at a sales price/second hand though, since I hear the game is really short.

Ascaris
December 8th, 2008, 07:37 AM
I have a PAL PS3 so I can't download the demo just yet, but looking at the trailers and previews, it looks to be an amazing game. I'm curious to see how they'll pull off the first-person perspective.

Thomas
December 8th, 2008, 07:39 AM
I have the game, I love it, it is becoming one of my favorite games of all time.
Also the theme song "Still Alive" by Lisa Miskovsky is awesome...
They came out with a Remix CD of it on iTunes...
The Teddybears remix is the best.

.Vaporeon
December 10th, 2008, 05:07 PM
You can find videos and such at www.dice.com . I plan to get it this week (The Demo).
It looks like a great game and I plan to buy it. It looks like another hit title like the other games that EA and Dice make.

-Neku Sakuraba