PDA

View Full Version : Rather pointless question about Wallace...

FairyGarland
November 15th, 2008, 01:43 AM
Does he seem gay to you? 'Cos I got someone to look at the pics on Netkun and they were like 'gay' as soon as they saw Wallace. What's your opinion, personally I think he looks more metrosexual rather than gay although I still haven't read about him yet (I've only read volumes 1, 15, 16 and am starting 17). Which volume does he appear in?

b7astoise
November 15th, 2008, 01:50 AM
lmao now that you mention it he do seem gay...or maybe hes jus reaally sophisticated

Wallace Berlitz
November 15th, 2008, 01:58 AM
You mean the Wallacw, one of the Gym Leader? Well, he's a champion after all.

metalaggron
November 15th, 2008, 05:01 AM
he's not gay
he's in love with winnona, so how can he be gay

NayrExoto
November 15th, 2008, 07:55 AM
he's not gay
he's in love with winnona, so how can he be gay havent you heard of a cover up. meaning he could be pretending to be straight.

bubblewrap
November 15th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Even if he's gay, there's nothing wrong.
I totally was about to put.. angry posts because for a sec I thought you were talking about Wallace Berlitz. xD
But, I think Wallace just seems a little girly, or just VERY sophistiated.

NayrExoto
November 15th, 2008, 04:00 PM
i agree with you there is nothing wrong with gay.
and beside we would never talk about wallace berlitz like that he is too cool. especially in one of the main section he post in

Spearow
November 15th, 2008, 08:36 PM
I think he looks more metrosexual rather than gay

Ha, that word is ridiculous. Or at least the way people use it is.

And if you think Wallace seems kinda flamboyant, you should see Tucker from the Emerald saga. Sometimes the character designs of Pokémon are just...amazing. XD

Mileyangel
November 16th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Even if he's gay, there's nothing wrong.
I totally was about to put.. angry posts because for a sec I thought you were talking about Wallace Berlitz. xD
But, I think Wallace just seems a little girly, or just VERY sophistiated.

I know. I totally thought it was Wallace Berlitz for a second.

Anyway, gay is fine, but maybe he's just metrosexual or maybe ever bisexual. I think metrosexual, though.

Netto Azure
November 16th, 2008, 11:36 AM
If Wallace is "happy" then what do you call Ruby? XD *Shot* Well Ruby WAS a student of Wallace. =P

bubblewrap
November 16th, 2008, 02:01 PM
And if you think Wallace seems kinda flamboyant, you should see Tucker from the Emerald saga. Sometimes the character designs of Pokémon are just...amazing. XD

Oh my goodness... I thought I was the only person who thought Tucker was... well...
strange. I, at first, thought he was a VERY ugly girl.

Sea Guardian
November 16th, 2008, 04:08 PM
^ Thats what I thought too! XD

RubyJB88
November 16th, 2008, 05:39 PM
When I read about Wallace and Steven, I instantly realized why OriginShipping is popular. But I don't know if he's gay...could be metro or bi.

Mileyangel
November 17th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Oh my goodness... I thought I was the only person who thought Tucker was... well...
strange. I, at first, thought he was a VERY ugly girl.

I know. I saw Tucker and was like, "Wow, that girl is REALLY ugly. I thought that all of the girl characters were supposed to be cute?" Then I realized that it was just a cross-dressing boy.