PDA

View Full Version : Hello, new here

empress_donna
November 15th, 2008, 02:59 AM
Hello PC!

My name is Donna, and I have been into pokemon since it first arrived in the UK all those many years ago.

I am a proud owner of several pokemon games, and have collected a lot of cards over the years, including some japanese ones.

I stopped being into pokemon as much during the 3rd generation games, which I regret.. since you don't see them in shops as often now. I hope to eventually add the 3rd generation games to my collection.

I hope to get to know many of you, that haven't seen me/talked to me on serebii or bulbagarden.

ErickaVolt
November 15th, 2008, 03:13 AM
Welcome to PokeCommunity, empress_donna! Read the rules and have fun here. :D

b7astoise
November 15th, 2008, 03:18 AM
hey whats up, i did the same with 4 gen. pokemon but now im lovin it lol hope ya like it here

_cynthia_
November 15th, 2008, 07:12 AM
well,hello
i'm on serebii 2!
whats your name?

Aurafire
November 15th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Welcome to PC Donna!

A collector such as you will have a great time here! We even have our very own forum for pokemon cards, appropriately titled the Pokemon Trading Card Game (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14) forum.

Well it's never too late to get some of those old 3rd generation games and relive the memories! I hope you can find a few copies to add to your collection! =P

Send me a PM/VM if you want to chat or have a question or two, and I'll hopefully see you around the forums! Have fun ^_^

The Wave
November 15th, 2008, 12:29 PM
welcome to PC!

well, I hope you'll get the 3rd generation games soon. but while you're waiting you can hang out here. I'm sure that time will pass fast here.

Stormer07
November 15th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Welcome Donna! Your bound to have a great time here- enjoy yourself and have fun! :)

Hiidoran
November 15th, 2008, 05:27 PM
Yeah, I took a small recess from the games around the third generation as well.
(However, I took leave only after I had played through both R/S/E and Fr/Lg. xD)

Welcome to the forums, Donna! It's always a pleasure to have another veteran of the franchise posting around. I'm sure we all just can't wait until you grace us with a few posts! After all, your valued input could be the turning point in any discussion you find around this forum.
(Well, it could be... xD)

I'm sure you will be able to find the third generation games somewhere. It's true, most stores no longer carry advanced generation games, however, one can still find them in stores where trade-ins are allowed. If not there, then I would try sites such as eBay. In either case, they're not impossible to find, just a bit difficult. ;D

As I don't frequent either of the two communities you stated in your post, I suppose it will be my pleasure to get to know you around here, Donna. You seem like a very nice and intelligent person; I look forward to conversing with you further!

Hope to see you around the boards, my dear.
Cheers. [/incrediblylate]

empress_donna
November 16th, 2008, 04:05 AM
Thank you all for the nice welcome guys.

ErickaVolt : Thank you. I always try read the rules before I sign up, but there is the odd occasion I don't, so thanks for the reminder!

b7astoise: Thank you, I am glad I am not alone in missing/nearly missing out on a gen.

_cynthia_ : My name on serebii is the same as it is here.. as is my bulbagarden name and my smogon name (which I joined recently)

Aurafire: I will be sure to post there, thanks for pointing ti out to me! Trying to remember all my collection is hard though, since my card binders have been missing a while.

The Wave; I am sure talknig about the gens I have will pass time, and thanks for the welcome.

Stormer07: Thanks, I am sure I will!

Hiidoran: Thank you very much. I am sure you will get to know me very well. I only meantion the other places, just to let people know.

Don't worry about posting late though! nothing bad about that.

---

Again, thank you for the welcome guys, and sorry for the block post of pretty much thanking you all individually. I think you all deserve being thanked properly as individuals ^_^

Azzurra
November 16th, 2008, 04:10 AM
Hey there Donna, welcome to the sexy forums.
Have fun and explore as much as you want, and if you want a great chat, come to the DCC thread ;).
Also Visitor Message/Add me as a friend if you want, I'm feeling very lonely.