PDA

View Full Version : Did you notice?

Wallace Berlitz
November 15th, 2008, 06:29 AM
Did you notice Emerald's E-Shooter is much like Pokemon Ranger's Styler? Except Styler use battery and E-shooter contain the soil. Do you think they are close? Emerald simply shoot a soil that where the Pokemon was from and Emerald can order the Pokemon. Example like Sudowoodo. When Todd attacked by Sudowoodo, Emerald use his E-Shooter and he can control the Sudowoodo. He asked Sudowoodo to go back and it really go back. In nearly the end of Volume 28, Emerald use E-Shooter to capture Snorlax, Mr.Mime and Mantine... What do you think?

Ruphire
November 15th, 2008, 06:38 AM
I never noticed that before!

Wallace Berlitz
November 15th, 2008, 06:42 AM
Well, Emerald's E-shooter is very close to the Styler... So, do you agree?

Oh!! I reached the 300th Posts!

bubblewrap
November 25th, 2008, 10:06 PM
It is like the Ranger Styler! I never noticed that. I never notice those sortof things. xD

Mr. bell
December 18th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Thats very true, I agree, so maybe well find out that Emerald learned in the ranger school or something like that?

kingofjokers
January 3rd, 2009, 07:17 PM
woah it does i just looked it up on google

porygandrew
January 3rd, 2009, 10:04 PM
It is thought that the trick master, who gave Emerald the soil gun, spent time in the Ranger regions as a child.
It's really cool how they're now tying in the side games :)

OokamiShipper
January 22nd, 2009, 06:20 PM
The Trick Master made it, and I think he mentioned that it was based on an object he saw in a faraway region, which is either Fiore or Almia. *shrugs*

Mr. bell
January 24th, 2009, 08:06 AM
It is very cool how they manage to connect all the side stories to the main one. I hope we'll see more rangers in the manga soon.