PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

Raichu09
November 15th, 2008, 09:42 AM
hi every1 im new here and on im on another pokemon site with the same name

Hiidoran
November 15th, 2008, 09:45 AM
With the same name you say? That's just a tad bit strange...
None-the-less, welcome to the Pokécommunity, Raichu.

I'm certain you will love this community, my friend. The mixture of good people and good content go together in perfect harmony. If truth be told, I spend the vast majority of my free time right here in the New Users and Welcome area, just so I can preach about this community. xD
(Yes, I'm obsessed...)

Hope to see you around, my friend. We can never have too many new members!
Take care.

Raichu09
November 15th, 2008, 09:49 AM
i know a few people from the other site

Aurafire
November 15th, 2008, 10:06 AM
Welcome to PC, Raichu09!

Well I hope you'll enjoy yourself here as much as you enjoy it at your other pokemon forum (Perhaps even a bit more! ^_^). As you can see, there's quite a bit to do here and some awesome people to meet. Have a look around and there's bound to be some cool topics for you to post on.

Drop me a PM/VM if you'd like to chat or have a question or two, and make sure you read the community rules/FAQ. Other than that, I suppose I'll be seeing you around! Have fun ^_^

The Wave
November 15th, 2008, 12:06 PM
welcome at PC!

just a wild guess, you're from serebii?
anyway, I'm sure you'll enjoy this site (I'm pretty sure even more), just look around and find your place!

Skaterzpenguin
November 15th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Welcome to PC and I'm sure you will have a great time here as well! ^_^

Stormer07
November 15th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Hey mate welcome! Your making yourself sound a bit strange there, the other site? Dont you mean your on another forum? xD

Raichu09
November 15th, 2008, 02:01 PM
yer thanks stormer i from the pokemon world forumsthanks for all the welcome i am sure i am going 2 like it here i have already got a trade

Predict
November 15th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Welcome, i do hope you like your stay which am sure it will be fantastic! ^_^