PDA

View Full Version : um... Hi, I guess.

Bidoofguy
November 15th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Let's get this out in the open, I hate introducing myself. XD

Well, the name's Bidoofguy, 17 years old. I originally joined here because I had heard of Pokemon Shiny Gold (great hack, BTW, uh... Zel, was it?) and, wanting to play it, had to join to download the attachment. Now I've actually had a decent enough look around here, though (after forgetting all about here until I found the email when cleaning out my inbox a few days ago), I quite like what I saw and decided "I've got an account, might as well make use of it" so... uh, ta dah!

Oh, and do't really expect much from me in terms of posts. I tend to browse forums, but not really post in them much... :\

*Firestar*
November 15th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Hi Bidoofguy! It doesn't matter if you just look or post, just so long as you have fun! I like bidoof in PMD2 (pokemon mystery dungeon two) because he is timid. I'm sure you'll get to know the forums and post eventually so have fun!

D_R_A

Hiidoran
November 15th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Well, you certainly choose a rather... common Pokémon to use, eh? xD

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Bidoofguy! Don't despair over making an introduction, my friend. The one you gave right there was very nice indeed! You can't imagine some of the one-liners we get around this particular forum.
(Don't get me wrong, one-liners are okay... However, bulk is always nicer.)

So, you finally remembered about your old pal, PC? xD
Well, I'm certain we would all enjoy having you around, Bidoof. Whether you decide to be an active poster or just lurk around, it's always nice to have one more amongst us PC members. Although, you might be changing your tune after lurking around for a bit. I can tell you from experience, it's not easy to deny giving your opinion a voice around here!

Can't wait to see more of you around the boards, my good sir. Feel free to contact me by PM or VM any time you have a question or simply wish to chat.
(After all, I can chat-it-up like the rest of them! xD)

Cheers.