PDA

View Full Version : ciao pokecommunity

mercury_star
November 15th, 2008, 07:44 PM
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii there! I'm the new member, glad to be your all friend

Vernikova
November 15th, 2008, 07:49 PM
I'm also glad to be your friend.

Anyway, welcome to PokéCommunity! On this site, you'll see very helpful and respectful members that will be willing to help you when you have a question. Please remember to read the rules and make many friends. Of course, we can be friends if you like. :P

Sushi.
November 15th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Hello Mercury, I'm sure we can be friends! :D
Anyway, welcome to the PC! ^^

Make sure to read the rules very well here, and also to have fun here too!

Hope we can be friends! ^^

Hiidoran
November 15th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Oh, everyone is fast at the welcoming tonight! xD
None-the-less, welcome to the Pokécommunity, Mercury Star.

Well, I'm sure any of us would be more than happy to befriend you after talking with you further. After all, what fun is an online community without friends. The Pokécommunity is a pretty darn great place to find them actually.
(It's like a friend store! xD)

Hmm, I don't feel as thought I know you at all after that introduction, Mercury. Would you perhaps mind telling us a little bit about yourself our your interests? I'm sure we would all love to know what brought you here to this humble community or about your history with Pokémon. However, it's completely up to you.
(This is your introduction after all.)

Hey, if you ever have any questions that you wish to ask, or simply want a person to chat with I would be happy to oblige. Simply send me a VM or PM whenever you feel and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Take care.

Aurafire
November 15th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Welcome to PC, Mercury_star!

I'm sure plenty of members here at the wonderful PokeCommunity would love to be your friend! Just make sure you stay active and post a bunch...That's half the fun of being here! =P

I'd be happy to chat a bit or help you with any questions, so drop me a PM/VM and I'd be happy to help you out! I hope you enjoy yourself around here....I'll see you around! ^_^

Dyno-Zuru
November 15th, 2008, 08:53 PM
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii there! I'm the new member, glad to be your all friend
Welcome sir/madam greetings from The Guild of the Eye please don't hesitate to ask questions .

Gumball Watterson
November 15th, 2008, 09:06 PM
What? You are leaving already? Alright :(. Ciao.

Oh wait. You're joining. lol. I know Italian and ciao means good-bye, just so you know.

Welcome to Pokecommunity, if you haven't read the rules, the rules will read YOU.

Captain Riolu
November 15th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Hey there Mercury! I'm new here too. I hope we can get along real well.

Azzurra
November 15th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Ciao to you too ^_^

Welcome to this lovely and inviting forum.
Remember to read the rules, and make as many friends as you can .

Ninja Caterpie
November 15th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Ciao is hello and goodbye, isn't it?

Ciao to you too, mercury. Welcome, have fun, read the rules, etc. That's what everyone says. BUT NOT ME!!!!!! Don't read the rules, do something rude and get banned. :D Just kidding.