PDA

View Full Version : Anger Issues.

Tyrantrum
November 15th, 2008, 08:44 PM
(I'm not making this as a joke because of you Shiny Rotom. This is for everyone to post who has anger issues.)

So, do you have anger issues?
Post here if you do, and maybe tell a story about a time when you got angry.

I, for one, have anger issues most of the time.
Usually, when people don't be quiet, I just keep saying "shut up" over and over, getting louder each time. I usually get loud enough to the point when someone says "dang."
Yep, it's something I can't usually control all the time.

Spinor
November 15th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Hah, anger issues? If you had seen me in the 4th grade, you would have to rewrite the whole damn definition of "Anger Issues".

Every month, I broke out in the total opposite of an orgasm because of some stupidity like "but this slap was an accident", "but air pressure slammed your door!(which was true, but the principled wasn't really open minded with me)"

I almost failed the 1st and 4th grade due to conduct, I have that under control now. In fact, you could think I actually am Will Smith in the body of a ex-noob....

Zet
November 15th, 2008, 09:01 PM
I pretty much have anger issues when under heat of the temp, like right now it isn't so bad but if it got worse, maybe and if I don't get a lot of sleepy I have anger issues :x

Vernikova
November 15th, 2008, 09:02 PM
(I'm not making this as a joke because of you Shiny Rotom. This is for everyone to post who has anger issues.)

Yeah, I remember that.

Anyway, I don't usually have anger issues, especially not on the Internet. In real life, there aren't many things that get me so angry that I'll attack. On the Internet, it's pointless to get angry at someone and type in CAPS and use exclamation marks.

New Age Retro Hippie
November 15th, 2008, 09:09 PM
I get easily frustrated, and I snap if someone's not listening to me. I hate getting constantly annoyed and/or disrespected, and recently bit an immensely irritating Year Seven boy. The good news is I'm not as violent as I could be, and I was actually considering pushing said Year Seven boy to the ground and stomping on him. I also repressed the urge to throw all my textbooks at someone who insulted me and instead took it out on my religion workbook (I bit the entire 260-page-thick corner off). I'm pretty easygoing on the net, though.

So yes, anger issues.

Tyrantrum
November 15th, 2008, 09:10 PM
I get easily frustrated, and I snap if someone's not listening to me. I hate getting constantly annoyed and/or disrespected, and recently bit an immensely irritating Year Seven boy. The good news is I'm not as violent as I could be, and I was actually considering pushing said Year Seven boy to the ground and stomping on him. I also repressed the urge to throw all my textbooks at someone who insulted me and instead took it out on my religion workbook (I bit the entire 260-page-thick corner off). I'm pretty easygoing on the net, though.

So yes, anger issues.
I have that same problem with my parents! xD
When I'm talking, but the talk over me..I get mad! >xD

Azzurra
November 15th, 2008, 09:14 PM
I make sure I never have anger issues, and either tell somebody or bottle it up inside (which actually seems very stupid).

Tyrantrum
November 15th, 2008, 09:17 PM
@Blazeflare: Well, it's great to hear that you know how to control your anger. :)
But your right..bottling it up isn't a good thing to do. :/
Just talk to someone(which is what you do. ^^), punch a pillow, or scream in a pillow. ;P

.inLOVE
November 15th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Yes. One time, my ex was stalking me on MySpace, hacking into my godsister's email, and other stuff so I called him and REALLY pissed him off. He called me the next day saying it was just a phase like our breakup and I would get over it. I screamed into the phone and hung up. UGH.

raging lion
November 15th, 2008, 09:28 PM
I get frustrated many a time, but I never let my anger to show up. If anyone disturbs me I just let it go but if it gets above level I just have to shout at them or sometimes even a fight.

Ruphire
November 15th, 2008, 09:37 PM
I have anger issues.

My sister lost a game of mine today. I got so mad I started punching my wall. I'm also a very peaceful person!!!

Anti
November 15th, 2008, 09:44 PM
I used to have really bad anger issues, but eventually I just grew calmer naturally I guess (since I received no treatment and I was only occasionally scolded for it, lol). Now I'm fine, though I can get really angry if something is just totally ridiculous (usually some kind of stupid argument >_>) but I really am almost never angry outside of your standard siblind love/hate stuff, lol.

Thrace
November 15th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Wow, serious thread :o

I don't have anger issues but when I feel stressed out I get really grumpy and impatient.

Surf
November 15th, 2008, 09:58 PM
God My mom and dad never listen to me.
Then i get so frustrated i sometimes whack my 11 year old brother Psycho

Tyrantrum
November 15th, 2008, 09:58 PM
@Thrace: Kind of like now, and earlier when you haven't eaten anything? >:D

Fearless Love
November 15th, 2008, 09:59 PM
I have very bad anger issues, sort of.
Back a few yeard ago, I was at school and I kept getting every answer wrong.
So I got kinda mad after a bit and started screaming "What the hell? Your changing all the fricken answers, there's no fricken way I'm getting all of them wrong" except there were a lot of cursing inbetween

ErickaVolt
November 15th, 2008, 10:50 PM
I have anger issues. Whenever I get angry, I would just be quiet and easily annoyed if someone talks to me.

Loki
November 15th, 2008, 11:36 PM
Anger...

No, not really. I do get extremely worked up, but it's not like, an issue. It's hard for most people to tell that I can actually get angrier than most, because I usually try to be a total sweetie pie to everyone; give people I don't know well the benefit of the doubt.

When I get really mad though, it's not that I can't control it, it's more like, I don't realize that I'm going over the top. I get annoyed and irritated so often that it's difficult for me to draw the line between "Annoyed" and "Angry". It's usually the former though, as rarely am I genuinely angry with someone, and when I am, I usually just give them a nice chilly speech telling them exactly why I'm pissed, and then I stop talking to them altogether. Ah, but if I want to draw out a reaction or an apology of sorts to soothe the beast inside me, then I usually do more damage without realizing it. :/

Team Magma Girl
November 15th, 2008, 11:46 PM
I wouldn't say I have anger issues. I have a lot of self-control. I would'nt hit things. Sometimes I really want to hit people though. ha. I just get annoyed very easily. Usually by the smallest things. I need to not let things get to me.

I also have a loud mouth. I'm a New Yorker raised by Italians. I was raised to be loud and speak my mind. I yelled at an old lady at Publix last weekend because she was extremely rude. She out of no where asks who pays my phone bill, very rudely btw, and then called me spoiled. After what I said to her I think she'll think twice about mouthing off to a teenager.

I just need to learn to hold my tongue.

Lucy Lu
November 15th, 2008, 11:48 PM
I really don't have any anger issues. I don't get mad at all. Most of the time I do get frustrated or stressed. But you won't see it on my face. Well the frustration you might see. But not anger. I am pretty easy going. I smile all the time and everyone notices it. Because my job and everyone is keeping me happy and under control. I will let it all out at home, not at work or towards someone.

Alakazam17
November 16th, 2008, 12:03 AM
Well, I don't take my anger out by punching people in the face or whatever. What I usually like to do is take the people who've angered me and put their names on villainous OC's in my fanfictions. I've done this so often that I've lost count now, XD.

Though I usually think I have odd anger issues, in that most if not all of the people who have angered me don't know how I feel about it. This goes to teachers specifically, from kindergarten to university. I sometimes wish I could express my anger more than how I do, XD. I can think of countless times when I head for a person intending to raise hell, and I end up being nice to them. I suppose it's better than doing the opposite, but it still bugs me later. This is why I usually list my weakness as "being too nice." ^^

I recall a time when some kids apparently wanted to start bullying me, but I failed to react to them. And we ended up becoming friends, XDD.

Shiny Rotom
November 16th, 2008, 12:09 AM
i remember when i was in seventh grade this kid called my a bad name then i got up and pushed him, he then twisted my arm behind my backand i got even badder and i dropped him to the floor and started punching him then his tooth fell out and he got a golf ball on the side of his head and started crying, after that i realized what i had done and i felt terrible about it and i don't remembe much after that i felt so bad after that and me and him became like best friends after that

Képi
November 16th, 2008, 07:58 AM
I don't believe I possess any anger issues, unless someone wishes to inform me otherwise. The way I handle things is by taking on a calm and understanding attitude, in the hope of achieving no arguments... or in the hope that my hotness is prevented from being unleashed.

Jorah
November 16th, 2008, 01:44 PM
I used to scream and shout a lot when one of my brothers or sister annoyed me, it could be over such little thing as well. I have no doubts that I got it off my dad...But I've grown out of it now, I stopped about 2 or 3 years ago when I started to realise that I picked up the habit from my dad.

Usually, when people don't be quiet, I just keep saying "shut up" over and over, getting louder each time.

Haha, I used to have the same problem, it was usually when we were watching TV. Although, I still kinda do that now haha

Sounds
November 16th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Meh I usually keep'em to myself but sometime I loose it, i don't talk,i just hit someone or something,but that barely happens

Virtual Chatot
November 16th, 2008, 01:50 PM
I got mad at my stepdad for saying some things when he was drunk, so I punched my wall and broke my hand.
That's about it as far as anger goes, I'm not an angry person by nature.

Mr. Epic
November 16th, 2008, 03:50 PM
I used to get very angry easily but now I am much more controlled and relaxed lately, I have learned to not let things get to me that usually causes me to harm myself!

♣Gawain♣
November 16th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Once, when I got so angry that I failed an exam. I studied so hard, but the teacher told me that I must have done something unlikely to have such scores. Ironic really...

Trap-Eds
November 17th, 2008, 07:22 PM
I can get really angry if something is just totally ridiculous (usually some kind of stupid argument >_>)

Yeah, me too. If something unessesary and annoying is going on, I'm probably gonna start yelling. Unless I'm part of it. :9:

I get easily frustrated, and I snap if someone's not listening to me. I hate getting constantly annoyed and/or disrespected.

Ugggh,I agree. I hate it when I'm trying to talk to someone, and they purposely ignore me. It makes me want to punch them in the face. My-supposedly-best friend does it all the time now.

But lucklily, I am a pretty happy girl most of the time...it's the little unessesary there's-a-better-way-to-handle-this things that get me mad.

Caelus
November 17th, 2008, 08:00 PM
My anger gets the worst of me.
There have actually been times where my anger was, at one point, almost uncontrolable. fortunately my isn't as bad anymore.

jasonresno
November 17th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Man some of you guys sound intense when you're angry. Kind of scary o.o

Any "anger" issues I have fall into two categories:

1)If it is incredibly hot out and I'm sweating up a storm--I get irritated real easy and snap a bunch. I realize I'm doing it but I have a hard time holding back. I've learned to almost hate my girlfriends house because of how hot it is in there sometime.

2)If someone broaches absurdity with how rude or disrespectful they are being I will chew them out roundly. Never any actual fighting or hitting but I always speak my mind.

Aurafire
November 17th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Nah...I'm generally a very calm person. I'm only angry when there's a good reason. Otherwise, there's no point in stressing myself out. I'm trying to recall a time where I've been genuinely angry in an outward fashion...and I can't seem to. I will get mad, however, when people try to talk about stuff that they don't understand just to try to prove me wrong. I also get pretty mad when I'm playing hockey, but you can't really play without a little fire in your belly >=D

HeidiMoose
November 20th, 2008, 01:05 AM
I can get angry. Generally I don't try to take it out on anyone, unless someone is really setting me off. Luckily, only one person in my entire life (besides direct family.. in which, with siblings especially, have their quarrells from time to time) has acheived reaching the highest point of my anger.

I had very bad tantrums as a child when my older sister did things that annoyed me or when she wanted to be a "tattle tale" over nothing or stupid things.

Usually, nowadays, I just bottle it up, or I start crying.
I don't cry because I'm sad or anything, it's just that sometimes it's the best way to get my frustrations out.

For example, I was working on the night of the election, and I work at a truck stop. Naturally people were angry because Obama was winning and McCain was losing.. and there were even more irritable people when the news said Obama was president elect.
My customers decided they wanted to take it out on me.
And my very last customer of the day insulted me and disrespected me in the worst way possible, and all I wanted to do was cuss him out and rip his head off, and tell him that I wished a semi would run him over or he'd get hit by a train or something...
Sadly, though, I couldn't.. and therefor resulted in crying as my vexation.

I've thrown a few things against a wall here and there too..

cheese rox!
November 20th, 2008, 01:16 AM
I have that same problem with my parents! xD
When I'm talking, but the talk over me..I get mad! >xD

XDDD You get that two?
I yell to make them listen. I once kicked a hole in a wall because my little sister got more milo than me and yes you know the story from there. I now supress my anger, and let it all out whilst I'm asleep, thus I roll over a lot and kick my empty bed.

Conman
November 20th, 2008, 01:42 AM
When I was much younger a had a serious anger problem, to a point I kicked out an elementary school for constant fighting. Thou now I don't even a have a remotely close problem, I still get angry in justifiable situations. Sadly my anger goes on for a long time, so when I do get anger I might be POed for 2 days, even at something small.

----------------
Listening to: Nas; Jay-Z - Black Republican (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/nas/track/black+republican)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

b7astoise
November 20th, 2008, 01:48 AM
wow..anger..hmm i keeps mine inside then i just explode...but it either takes a lot to trigger it or something that angers me easily can set it off...oh well

Azonic
November 20th, 2008, 04:11 AM
I'm not an angry person by nature. I can get angry sometimes, but it doesn't take long for me to recover from it. I just think about it, get some angry thoughts about it, and later it just slips through my mind. I'm known to say stuff I don't really mean when I get angry, y'know? I can make a big deal out of little things. xD

Postman
November 20th, 2008, 04:51 AM
In real life, I always get in fights. I can go from calm to furious in seconds. I pretty much stay mad and I never really forget.

On the Internet, it's pretty much the same thing but I can't do anything about it.

Asa
November 20th, 2008, 08:43 AM
I sometimes can get aggressive over something,but not much like I used to,the internet is a nice quiet place to release all your stress and always have someone to talk to like on here accept noobs ;o. And I don't seem to have much anger issues so ya.

Renneh
November 23rd, 2008, 10:19 AM
I'm the complete opposite of anger issue. I can't seem to get truly angry about things, I may be annoyed but I don't seem to have that height of anger emotion some people look like they get.

Sometimes wish that I did get angry.

I've snapped a few times though, but it was needed.

I much prefer remaining calm =)

8th Wonder™
November 23rd, 2008, 10:34 AM
I cuss a lot, unfortunately. Sometimes I call people 'shut up!!' when I can't hold it. If it happens at school, out teachers don't mind cause they say shut up too!

Merzbau
November 23rd, 2008, 01:04 PM
In the past, I had a great amount of anger issues.
I also had a great deal of internal conflict going at all times.
Now I am free of this, and my pointless anger has subsided.
I still hate injustice and all things worthy of hatred, but I have calmed immensely.

I remember once I crushed my toe and in response I started punching a wall, and my hand went through it. Thankfully, nobody was too mad, and we made a shelf out of the hole.

Korronensu
November 23rd, 2008, 08:30 PM
I have online anger issues, though only when confronted with one thing... flaming...
I can remain civil with anybody who desires I be, but for those trying to rile me up... well... I am an easy victim. I resort to cussing, typing in all caps, and hanging around for more... I never leave a flamer till they stop... which has caused me trouble time and time again.

Anxiety.
November 24th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Heh, I have pretty bad anger issues. I don't go into tantrums, I hit, punch, bite and scratch.

Like this one time, this girl had said something about me, and I bit her shoulder... needless to say, she was crying very much. And I also hit a girl between the shoulder blades because she was fake crying over something I never did. Nobody ever believed what I said, so I got very angry very fast, and I still do.

It's not like I want to hurt people, but I can't help it when I get angry. I also shout and swear a lot. I really get angry very very fast, and people don't help because they make me angry on purpose. I don't get angry when other people are mean to me, just when my friends say something, or do something, even if they don't mean to. Meh, they've gotten used to it, so it's all good I suppose.

I still have anger issues though ¬_¬

World King
November 24th, 2008, 09:49 AM
Anger issues? I have quite a problem with those. Yes, I'm one of those individuals that for the kinda smallest details someone says about me, I pop. Or when someone tells me what to do over and over and over, I pop. Or when they make me remember a hard moment in my life, I pop. And believe me; when I pop, no one around me's safe at all. I remember in my dance class, once my girl partner and I we're having a bad step day, and all day she was blaming me. Well, at one point she started to yell at me again, I screamed at her hard enough for the whole school to hear me. After 10 seconds of me yelling, she cried and I was kicked out of my dance class for good.

Me and my terrible anger issues... :(

Alex31
November 24th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Yes.
Im a really quiet person, but when I see something like bullying, then I get angry.
Sounds weird, lol ^_^

St. Anger
November 25th, 2008, 10:56 AM
I get angry when I'm pissed -__-

God
November 25th, 2008, 11:44 AM
I can get very angry when someone continually bugs me, and then I kick them. But if I get really pissed, I throw stuff. :]

Naturalistick
November 25th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Anger issues, as in medical problem of some sort? Not really I'd say.

I do get VERY annoyed at myself for not being able to accomplish my own goals, like grades. I hate to fail to consistently keep my own standards.
Other than that, I also hate procrastinating, which in fact is a habit of mine. And then later, I get angry.

Go figure :/

Toblerone
November 25th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Hmm.. Anger issues.. Well, let's see.. When i was a kid i got bullied for the way i looked and dressed. In the end i started to lash out, and i would always unleash anger on people who would try and pick on me. But i eventually learnt to relax and not compleltely flip when stuff happens. ;).

I've seen much worse people with anger issues, there was one kid in my school who threw a massive tantrum because he got hit in the head with a football. He had to be rugby - tackled by my science teacher.. it was one of those funny moments that you just seem to remember :D.

NoBel_ToKYo ™
November 25th, 2008, 01:40 PM
i do have slight anger problems, but better than what i used to have. i used to be on an anger management regime in my school, which was organised by my psychologist. that was a couple of years ago, when i was a pretty lonely kid :P i've improved a lot, but i do have a few anger problems that me, my freinds and family work our way through..

lol yes, i can get angry, but pokecommunity is a place to relieve all my strain! i bet some of you agree ;)

EDIT: another reason for me getting angry would probably be because i had a lot of trouble sleeping. i still sort of have that problem but i handle it much better :P

Trace
November 25th, 2008, 01:44 PM
I get easily pissed if someone attempts to correct me, and their correction isn't relevant or true. Kinda weird, but it's true.

Also basically everyone in the public. Everyone is extremely rude in supermarkets, they push, shove, don't say excuse me, and that just pisses me off. I mean, the other day, someone accidentally hit me with their shopping basket (plastic) and didn't even say sorry. :/

The Wave
November 25th, 2008, 01:50 PM
well, I have a sort of anger issue. it's kinda normal, but it's more dangerous than normal.

I simply absorb anything what frustates me. I can absorb a lot, though it depends on how much something frustates me. but once it reaches a certain point, I can't absorb anymore. and then you can better stay away from me.
because if you frustate me with anything, even if it's supposed as a joke, I simply start to rage at you. no matter what's in the way, no matter if someone tries to stop me, it doesn't matter anymore what's around me. I simply will attack you non-stop. it will take a lot people and a hella lot effort of them to stop me.
it never happened that far that I wounded someone badly, but I did wounded a lot people. I guess that when I'm in rage and wounded someone badly, I suppose that I will continue attacking that person.

it's actually funny how I actually hate attacking people. but when I'm in a rage, I simply don't think anymore, all I do is attacking at the person, nothing more.
lucky I can absorb a lot more than 5 years ago, so this happens less often. but it still can happen.