PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Ranger The Comic Translations

Wallace Berlitz
November 16th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Well since I have done Pokémon Special (Adventures) Translation, it's time for the next project. It's Pokémon Ranger The Comic. Luckily, my cousin who is Japanese visit me for a month. He knows Japanese and Chinese very well but he's computer-noob. Haha. But he helped me. This Pokémon Ranger Comic is originally in Japanese Version. He tells me what's the meaning then I translate it from what he speaks in Chinese to English scripts. So this is the links. I've done Chapter One so far. It has been clean up and edited so I think it will be better than the original version. And it's not Pokémon Ranger Batonnage, it's the first one since no one translate it.

Chapter One - What's a Ranger's Meaning
Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/imhq3e

Netto Azure
November 16th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Oh uh...DATS.us has already translated every single chapter of the first Ranger Manga. Battonage is still in Ch.3 though. D=

RubyJB88
November 16th, 2008, 05:36 PM
DATS.us has already translated every single chapter of the first Ranger Manga.

How do I see them? I can't download it.

Avegaille
November 20th, 2008, 12:59 AM
[/yeah, what everyone says]. You're wasting your time considering it's fully translated, and it's actually more accurate... and doesn't have grammatical errors. Yeah, your English could use some... help... DX

Example is this: Chapter One - What's a Ranger's Meaning It... sound... o_O;; Do you mean, "What's the Meaning of Being A Ranger?" or "The Meaning of Being a Ranger"?

I have DATS translation of the very first Pokemon Ranger Comic. Complete, actually. I'm too lazy to host them as of now, but if you all want it, I'll put it on a ZIP file or something.

RubyJB88
November 20th, 2008, 03:13 PM
I'm assuming there's only five chapters of it? It's very short with a simple plot. I wish it was longer.

Avegaille
November 22nd, 2008, 09:21 PM
Yep, 5 Chapters of it... and we get a little continuation on the 2nd Ranger series... in a way... at least the new Ranger series didn't make it seem that it had no connection to the original one in terms of the people... 8D