View Full Version : Which PMD story do you like more, PMD1 or PMD2?

The Wave
November 16th, 2008, 12:55 PM
title says all.

personally, I like the story of PMD1 more. sure, the story of PMD2 is longer, deeper and darker. but if you look detailed at what the story is, and look at the stories like a movie and not an actual game, I think the PMD1 story is better.

November 17th, 2008, 4:46 AM
well, i think pmd 2 is better
it has a good storyline and more pokemon than pmd1.

November 19th, 2008, 6:31 PM
Dungeon 2 is much more emotional. I don't know... it just appeals more. It also helps that I paid more attention to the second one's story, I guess.

November 19th, 2008, 6:43 PM
I liked PMd2. It was a little more organized to me than PMD

November 22nd, 2008, 1:25 PM
The story was even better in PMD2. Both are wonderful, heartfelt stories, but the one in PMD2 was even more heartfelt. And that was one of the biggest tear-inducing games ever... especially at certain parts.

The writers behind the PMD games are amazing.

November 22nd, 2008, 2:58 PM
I like PMD 2 better, but 1's ending was very nice as well as the second one.

Blue Tomoshibi
November 23rd, 2008, 2:36 PM
I like 1's story better, but that's because I hate Time Travel. Too Paradoxical...

November 23rd, 2008, 11:58 PM
I like PMD2 the best really- Im not too sure why, maybe as there were Sinnoh pokes in it :)

November 24th, 2008, 8:53 AM
pmd 2 is more emotional and has a more exciting story line

December 5th, 2008, 1:51 AM
Definitely PMD2. It's a lot more action-packed and emotional than the original game, and has a lot of surprising plot twists, like a villan that turns out to be the good guy. :o

December 7th, 2008, 11:41 AM
im gonna have to say pmd2 cuz the story line was just better
you had the betrayals and grovyle actually being good

December 7th, 2008, 11:46 AM
I cant decide.
I havent played The first one in a while so Im downloading the ROM. but i love Part Twos more.

December 8th, 2008, 6:08 AM
I found the second game superior in all aspects, especially the plot. It actually kept me playing for the sake of finding out what would happen rather than for the sake of beating the game so I could play something else. :P

December 8th, 2008, 4:09 PM
PMD2 rocked my socks. It was so much more deep and complex. It just left me addicted when I first got it =)
*Will probably stay up playing it tonight now*

December 8th, 2008, 4:21 PM
PMD 2 was more emotional, but I'm a sucker for happy endings, I wanted Grovyle to come back. PMD was more drawn out though, and kinda annoying. Gardevoir's memory loss was annoying too. So I vote PMD2.