PDA

View Full Version : Relatively New kid on teh block

captainfez3
November 16th, 2008, 08:29 PM
I just mispelled "the", I can't believe it xD. I didn't feel like changing it either, so I guess you have to live with it, sorry.

Well, this is me. I'll put my friend code up soon. I really want to battle and trade with other people. If anyone would be willing to trade me a Treecko, I'd really appreciate it, I want a Sceptile so bad, but I don't own any of the old GBA games anymore.

Look forward to posting more and stuff. Later! :p

Gummy
November 16th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Welcome to PC where I'm sure you'll have no problem finds friends and people to trade with.

Click here for Wifi trading forum (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161)

Aurafire
November 16th, 2008, 11:00 PM
I'm sure you'll find many people here that tend to switch "the" with "teh"...and not on accident XD

Anyway, Welcome to PC, Captainfez3!

You've certainly stumbled upon the right pokemon forum of you'd like to do a little wifi trading and battling. Head over to our Diamond/Pearl/Platinum sections and check out their sub-forums, the Wifi Battle Stadium and Wifi Trade Corner. I'm sure you'll obtain your Treecko in no time! ^_^

I'm glad you're looking forward to participating here at The PokeCommunity! There's plenty to do around here and some awesome people to meet. Once you get posting, I'm sure you'll make some new friends and have a blast! =P

Shoot me a PM/VM if you want to chat or have a question if you like...I'm always around. And of course, read the very helpful rules/FAQ. I'll see you around, and have fun!

Raichu09
November 16th, 2008, 11:52 PM
welcome 2 the pc enjoy yourself and have fun

b7astoise
November 17th, 2008, 12:03 AM
wow now im using teh like its nothin lmao

Stormer07
November 17th, 2008, 12:03 AM
Hi mate welcome! Im sure there will be loads of people with that Treeko your looking for :)

Ninja Caterpie
November 17th, 2008, 12:50 AM
"Teh" is a really awesome word, so don't worry. You like Treecko? If so, you're awesome. I can't get you one right now, though, seeing as I still need to beat Cynthia on a borrowed Diamond and I'm far too lazy to start over.

ErickaVolt
November 17th, 2008, 04:06 AM
Wlecome to PokeCommunity, Captainfez3! Read the rules and have fun! btw "teh" is part of l33t speak.

captainfez3
November 17th, 2008, 05:35 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! This forum seems like the shizz, can't wait to do more, but I've g2g in about 5 min. Just thought I'd send a big TY your way.

Keep it real.