View Full Version : Shadow's Drawings/Comics

November 17th, 2008, 5:11 PM
YEAH!!! I finally get to show off some of my drawings. Probably they are Sonic drawings. Also, I made Comics called KAnToFRuiT Comics which is basically Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green version in comedy form. Well anyways... ENJOY!

Human Shadow and Shadow:

Human Sonic Characters:

Shadow the Werehog:

KantoFruit Comics:

November 17th, 2008, 6:25 PM
*is speechless*

Not anymore though. ^-^

They're all really awesome, especially how you didn't go overboard on the shading like I do (xP) My favorite would have to be the first one (Human Shadow and Shadow). I really can't find anything to criticize here, or maybe my brain's been numbed by homework, but yeah, the best part would have to be their poses, they look pretty natural, almost like how an actual person would look if they were doing the same thing. So yeah, you're an awesome drawer, hopefully I'll see more of your drawings at some point. (Yeah, I'm a drawer too and you make my drawings look bad, though I don't draw the same subjects that you do.)

Giratina ♀
November 18th, 2008, 5:37 PM
Lulz @ human Espio.

The comics were pretty silly, but I couldn't follow the panels.

November 21st, 2008, 10:14 AM
haha cool
like the comic

November 24th, 2008, 6:07 PM
Lulz @ human Espio.

The comics were pretty silly, but I couldn't follow the panels.

Well if u read the top of the comics it has a ruling of how 2 read it. Thanx 4 the comments guys:)

I put comics 3 - 6... so ... yeah! ENJOY!!!

December 3rd, 2008, 3:41 PM
teehee... there's more comics coming. (I mite stop at brock's gym)

December 4th, 2008, 2:52 PM
THANX! Glad u love the comics!:P

Neiko Star
December 6th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Love the comics. Good job.

December 7th, 2008, 6:18 PM
Thanx:P they're pretty silly.

December 8th, 2008, 2:15 PM
Is something poking me? Best line ever please continue the comic its the best. I love the sonic characters as well

December 8th, 2008, 3:23 PM
i will continue them. new ones are gonna come soon:P

December 8th, 2008, 3:31 PM
holy cow.... u do some great drawings! love the colors on the human sonic one's! (those have gotta be my favorites out of all of them)

December 10th, 2008, 8:45 PM
I adore your comics, but im not much of a fan for your people. they're a bit out of proportion. god, but i seriously can't wait to read more of your comics

December 10th, 2008, 8:53 PM
I like the EmoSquirtle in Kanto Fruit..

December 11th, 2008, 6:29 AM
Man....Once again I'm speechless. The comics are cool and I still can't believe you didn't take drawing lessons. I wish I could draw like you *envies you in a corner* anyway I'll keep trying:D Love them all:)

December 11th, 2008, 2:46 PM
it's ok. u'll learn sooner or later how 2 draw like me. *maybe...*

December 12th, 2008, 9:52 AM
I laughed my a** off on the comics lol

sonic smash down
December 12th, 2008, 8:52 PM
Omg there goes kanto. nice shadow. i couldnt stop laughin man. keep making them, they're asome

December 15th, 2008, 8:00 PM
thanx ssd! they're actually hard 2 think of so u'll hav 2 wait.

December 15th, 2008, 8:03 PM
Wow, good work dude.
Loving the Human Sonic Characters and Shadow the Werehog!

Keep it up!

December 15th, 2008, 8:11 PM
Thanx Duke! I appreciate it:):):)

December 22nd, 2008, 6:21 PM
I don't know what else to draw... hmm...

December 23rd, 2008, 1:32 AM
well. XD'
that comic... XD'
its... madness!
to begin with, its... well it needs a bit of work XD' but you've certain improved and towards the end its easier to follow and pick up on the gags (some of them left me liek O___o' in the begining) so most definatly keep it up, you seem to be going from strgenth to stregnth!
only a single niggle from me, and thats that you probably need to work on proportions a little, that would bring your art up to a whole new level. it's pretty decent anyway, you have a really good eye for detail and you always seem to suggest the perfect amounts in backgrounds for what youre doing.

and finally: the ending on the last comic. that is fantastic XD'
i hope to see more epic sillyness from you! >D *has a lolfest over here!*