PDA

View Full Version : Greetings, Everyone.

OverlordSean
November 18th, 2008, 08:19 AM
OverlordSean here...or just Sean. Yeah. I actually joined almost two weeks ago but didn't actually introduce myself yet (or post anything at all, for that matter). Sorry about that.

So...Hello there. Yeah, I'm not terribly good at the whole introductions thing....

Chaostorm
November 18th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Welcome to PC OverlordSean.hope u have a nice stay here^^

The Wave
November 18th, 2008, 08:46 AM
don't worry, not everyone makes good introductions. and better a bit late than never introducing yourself eh?

well, welcome to PC, read the rules, find a section you like, join them and enjoy your stay!

Aurafire
November 18th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Welcome to PC, Sean!

No need to apologize...We've had people join up and then never return O.O...Two weeks is better than never I say =P

Short intros are perfectly fine, but I'm sure we'd all like to know a few of your interests and hobbies. We are a community after all! Haha...anyway, you'll be able to find your way around without any trouble. PC is large, but it's not too hard to navigate.

I'll see you around the forums, Sean. Feel free to PM/VM me if you want to say hi or have a question or two, and have fun!

Stormer07
November 18th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Welcome Sean! Enjoy the forums and have loads of fun :D

ErickaVolt
November 18th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Hello and welcome PokeCommunity, OverlordSean! Read the rules and have fun here. I hope you have a nice day here.

Le Krome
November 18th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Welcome to PC!
Read the rules, and have fun!

pidge14
November 18th, 2008, 06:22 PM
hey nice to meet you. enjoy the site! =]