View Full Version : Hihi ^^

November 18th, 2008, 9:46 PM
Hihi everyone <3
my name is Ayu and as of yesterday I am a pokemon trainer ^^

hehe~ I'm not really sure what to say here but I am looking foreward to meeting you all :D

November 18th, 2008, 9:51 PM
Welcome to PC, Ayu!

I'm glad you decided to start your pokemon trainer journey here at The PokeCommunity! I'm sure you'll have a great time here. There's a bunch to do and some awesome people to meet. Not to mention...we can definitely help you out in becoming a better trainer! You should check out our Diamond/Pearl/Platinum section. I'm sure you'll get some excellent tips there ^___^

We love to hear about our new member's interests and hobbies...Then perhaps I could direct you to a few more sections that might interest you? Anyway, you should be able to find everything quite easily =P

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, as they should help you out quite a bit. If you're still confused, I'd be happy to help you out if you like. Hopefully, I'll see you around, and have fun!

November 18th, 2008, 9:51 PM
Hihi right back at cha, Ayu. :D Well, you can tell use about your interests to anything really, your intro after all. XD Your upbeat attitude will be great to have around here, enjoy the forums, welcome. \o/ Oh, and any problems or questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

November 18th, 2008, 10:04 PM
If I can take a minute here I just wanna thank the staff for once again jumping right on to welcome the new members. I felt so good after I got my welcome and its a feeling that deserves to go around to everyone and I'm glad we have it here.

Good to see you love Pokemon Ayu. I love 'em too! xD Welcome to PC, I'm sure you'll have just as good as a time that I'm having.

November 18th, 2008, 10:17 PM
Thank You so much for both the wonderfully warm welcome and for offering to help me because chances are I'll need it hehe~
I'm very excited to be here and to become a better trainer <3
I'm not a very interesting person but I do love to have fun and my favorite thing to do is to make new friends ^ ^

My interests and hobbies include:

-Listening to music

-collecting stickers and plushies

- and now training my pokemon hehe~

I hope to make a lot of new friends here who also love pokemon and I want to post lots and lots if thats oki =^.^=