View Full Version : PBR ONLINE

November 19th, 2008, 9:41 AM
is there anyone out there who acutally plays PBR online i play almost every day cuz i cant go online with my DS wich suks

Heart's Soul
November 19th, 2008, 7:46 PM
I don't as I don't have one. Also, on the DS note, I have established 2 connections that are identical for both my Wii and DS that I use perfectly...

November 20th, 2008, 5:15 AM
I used to play it everyday before my Monster Hunter Freedom crisis :P
Now I just play online here and then... Why ?
You wanna battle with someone ??

But hum, how can you manage to connect you Wii and not your DS ?!?

Heart's Soul
November 20th, 2008, 9:25 AM
The DS is slightly harder to connect. Also, if you're using a router, DS can connect with them...
Also, I doubt I'll get PBR, my friend says it sucks...

Rich Boy Rob
November 20th, 2008, 9:54 AM
I dont go online much in general as its too much hassle (I have to disconnect my firewall every time) but i'll battle you sometime if you want?

November 21st, 2008, 8:59 AM
I go on rarely because I rather play on my DS wifi.

November 26th, 2008, 4:54 AM
I hardly play PBR any more because i thought it would be another pokemon RPG but it turned out just to be battling over and over so i got bored very quickly

December 15th, 2008, 5:53 PM
Most people prefer the DS for some reason. I have PBR but I dont like the online. Maybe because my arm gets tired! ^.^

Yanmega Owns
December 26th, 2008, 5:15 AM
By the way I want to say the thing about the wii can connect but not the ds and I have the same situation. The technical stuff is that the ds can support non secure routers and routers with a WEP key. A wii can support non secure, WEP, WPA, WPA2 and a whole lot more. I solved this by using a USB but I can connect normal with the wii. I use to play it but I got a little bored.

January 2nd, 2009, 3:37 AM
I play pbr online but i end up facing a 10 year old with uberz who can't use them properly. Now i found people i can battle through it i can't find the game. :( i have the same prob with not able to connect to the DS i need the WEP key and my Dad doesn't know how to get it

January 2nd, 2009, 5:17 AM
I think it isn't fair when people say for example use a Dialga against you when all your pokemon are at really low levels, and you don't even have 1 legendary Pokemon

January 12th, 2009, 12:52 PM
I can connect easily with my wii and psp, but the damn DS is *****y and won't work.
ANyways, I don't play online, but I have it and can start if I want.

January 13th, 2009, 8:14 AM
I have PBR, and can connect with my Wii.
[However, I don't play online often]
And yeah, DS sucks balls in the fact that it doesn't support WPA.
Otherwise PBR would be totally obsolete for me.

January 13th, 2009, 4:55 PM
its just one of those things i have play a little... but not all the time

January 14th, 2009, 3:48 AM
Im so confused .

My Access Point,s Security Type is WPA-PSK. I can play Brawl and MKWii Onlien but can I do it with PBR??
I Can play PBR online now...