PDA

View Full Version : PBR ONLINE

papabopp
November 19th, 2008, 09:41 AM
is there anyone out there who acutally plays PBR online i play almost every day cuz i cant go online with my DS wich suks

Heart's Soul
November 19th, 2008, 07:46 PM
I don't as I don't have one. Also, on the DS note, I have established 2 connections that are identical for both my Wii and DS that I use perfectly...

Le_Avatar
November 20th, 2008, 05:15 AM
I used to play it everyday before my Monster Hunter Freedom crisis :P
Now I just play online here and then... Why ?
You wanna battle with someone ??

But hum, how can you manage to connect you Wii and not your DS ?!?

Heart's Soul
November 20th, 2008, 09:25 AM
The DS is slightly harder to connect. Also, if you're using a router, DS can connect with them...
Also, I doubt I'll get PBR, my friend says it sucks...

Rich Boy Rob
November 20th, 2008, 09:54 AM
I dont go online much in general as its too much hassle (I have to disconnect my firewall every time) but i'll battle you sometime if you want?

Stormer07
November 21st, 2008, 08:59 AM
I go on rarely because I rather play on my DS wifi.

Tristank1
November 26th, 2008, 04:54 AM
I hardly play PBR any more because i thought it would be another pokemon RPG but it turned out just to be battling over and over so i got bored very quickly

Haza
December 15th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Most people prefer the DS for some reason. I have PBR but I dont like the online. Maybe because my arm gets tired! ^.^

Yanmega Owns
December 26th, 2008, 05:15 AM
By the way I want to say the thing about the wii can connect but not the ds and I have the same situation. The technical stuff is that the ds can support non secure routers and routers with a WEP key. A wii can support non secure, WEP, WPA, WPA2 and a whole lot more. I solved this by using a USB but I can connect normal with the wii. I use to play it but I got a little bored.

DarknessSneasel
January 2nd, 2009, 03:37 AM
I play pbr online but i end up facing a 10 year old with uberz who can't use them properly. Now i found people i can battle through it i can't find the game. :( i have the same prob with not able to connect to the DS i need the WEP key and my Dad doesn't know how to get it

Konekodemon
January 2nd, 2009, 05:17 AM
I think it isn't fair when people say for example use a Dialga against you when all your pokemon are at really low levels, and you don't even have 1 legendary Pokemon

.Iramet
January 12th, 2009, 12:52 PM
I can connect easily with my wii and psp, but the damn DS is *****y and won't work.
ANyways, I don't play online, but I have it and can start if I want.
:3

Akeraz
January 13th, 2009, 08:14 AM
I have PBR, and can connect with my Wii.
[However, I don't play online often]
And yeah, DS sucks balls in the fact that it doesn't support WPA.
Otherwise PBR would be totally obsolete for me.

Pokemon4U
January 13th, 2009, 04:55 PM
its just one of those things i have play a little... but not all the time

Chaostorm
January 14th, 2009, 03:48 AM
Im so confused .

My Access Point,s Security Type is WPA-PSK. I can play Brawl and MKWii Onlien but can I do it with PBR??
I Can play PBR online now...