PDA

View Full Version : Hey :)

Almia-Ranger
November 20th, 2008, 12:02 AM
Hey. I'm Stephen.
I'm 15 years of age from a place called Southport in sunny England (joke intended)
I absolutely LOVE Pokemon. I have played nearly every one of the games provided by Nintendo since i was a little kid.
Anyway, i think you can guess where my username is from.
Yeah, the new Pokemon Rangers. It rocks =]

ErickaVolt
November 20th, 2008, 05:46 AM
Hello and welcome to PokeCommunity, Almia-Ranger! Read the rules and have fun here!

_cynthia_
November 20th, 2008, 05:50 AM
hey!
nice 2 meet you!
i love playing pokemon ranger2 2!
(currently stuck on mission 9...)

Saurav
November 20th, 2008, 08:16 AM
I there ranger and welcome PC :D

Adam504
November 20th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Greetings from us here at PC! I really hope you enjoy your time here, and if i can help you with anything, Just ask me.

Aurafire
November 20th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Welcome to PC, Alima-Ranger!

I can't say I've heard too much about a lot of sun in england....Rain is a different story! XD

I think you'll fit in just fine here at The PokeCommunity! Anyone who's played every single pokemon game should have a good deal to talk about! I'm sure you'll find some excellent topics to post on and in the process, meet a few cool people as well!

Drop me a PM/VM if you want to chat or have a question or two, and I'll be seeing you around. Have fun! ^__^

Azure-Supernova
November 20th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Hey. I'm Stephen.
I'm 15 years of age from a place called Southport in sunny England (joke intended)
I absolutely LOVE Pokemon. I have played nearly every one of the games provided by Nintendo since i was a little kid.
Anyway, i think you can guess where my username is from.
Yeah, the new Pokemon Rangers. It rocks =]

Yay! Another Brit...... hello!

Rey Lewis 55
November 21st, 2008, 10:07 PM
Hello there Almia-Ranger, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. I don't recall where the sunny England is since I'm from Baltimore and I recall that as the New England states like Massachusetts.

Stormer07
November 22nd, 2008, 12:58 AM
Yep, the game rocks :)
Welcome to the PC, stick around and enjoy yourself!

GamePlayer
November 22nd, 2008, 01:12 AM
hello and welcome to pc
i'm new to so don't ask Q to me yet

8th Wonder™
November 22nd, 2008, 12:30 PM
Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Almia-Ranger. Have you read the rules?
Add me if you like I'll accept you.