PDA

View Full Version : Yo

Darth Chomuk
November 21st, 2008, 09:58 AM
Hello. It's Darth Chomuk, or Chomuk for short. I've been looking for a Pokemon community for ages now, and saw this one and liked what I saw. I'll be going out of town today, so I'll start my activity on Monday when I get back! See you then!

-Chomuk

Aurafire
November 21st, 2008, 10:08 AM
Hey there, Chomuk...Welcome to PC!

Glad you like what you see...I'm sure once you get started, you'll have a great time here!

I hope you got a decent chance to take a look around before you leave on your trip. If not, The PokeCommunity and all its glory will be waiting for you until you return!

Be sure to give the community rules/FAQ a quick glance, and feel free to PM/VM me if you have any questions or just want to say hi! Hurry back! =P

Apotheosis
November 21st, 2008, 10:21 AM
Hellue~

Yesh, read the rules and be off posting. Lots. But keep it neat.

You're looking for A pokemon community, or for THE pokemon community? Because this is both 8D It's really got everything. If you ever should not be into pokemon anymore, or for while or anything, there's still a BUNCH of stuff to post that hasn't got to do with Pokemon at all.

I can vouch for the Other Trivia section~ :]

See you round.

Saurav
November 21st, 2008, 10:34 AM
Welcome to PC "Darth Chomuk" and check out goods around here :)

Avey
November 21st, 2008, 10:34 AM
A lot of people like this community when they see it.

Welcome. I'm sure you'll have no problem settling in.

Darth Chomuk
November 21st, 2008, 12:43 PM
Thanks guys. I have about a half an hour from now until my ride gets here, so I'll stroll around here until then. =]

ErickaVolt
November 21st, 2008, 03:05 PM
Welcome to PC, Darth Chomuk! Nice name more like Darth Vader [joking]. I'm sure you'll like it here. Read the rules and have a blast here! ^_^

Rey Lewis 55
November 21st, 2008, 09:34 PM
Hello Darth Chomuk, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. That's okay if you start on Monday because there's a lot of time to get started using this forum.