PDA

View Full Version : Go, bowl o' punch!

HeavensNightSH
November 21st, 2008, 03:25 PM
Hello all,
I thought I'd start off with a unique title because I know what it's like to see ones that are all the same =P
I found this site because I was looking for some friend codes, and this looked liked the best place to make friends to do it.
I had Diamond on the computer, shame on me, I know :( But it has been a very long time since I played any Pokemon game, so I wanted to see how the new Pokemon game was, and I got about 8 hours in, and was loving it, but it happened to not save when it did, thus losing 4 hours of play time, so obviously I wasn't too happy and didn't want to go through all that again, so I rounded up the little bit of money I had and borrowed my brothers DS Lite, and here I am ^_^

Some other things I like besides Pokemon is Silent Hill. I'm a very frequent member to the Silent Hill Forum and that's where I spend most of my online time. It was really easy to make friends on there, and I'm hoping the same goes for this board, which I'm sure I will cause all Pokemon lovers are awesome. =)

I also really enjoy music, for more about that, you can visit my myspace , feel free to PM me for the link, since I believe that's against the rules.

I'll begin posting more after I get more used to the site :rambo:

Edit: I have a question I'd like to add, or to be directed to a thread that may help me. Since I just got this game, what are some things that I need to be careful such as, when I first played Blue, I knew nothing about Mewtwo, which is good, I don't want the game spoiled, but I used my master ball on a dido because I didn't know I needed to save it for anything. So are there things like this that I need to be careful about? I don't want to be spoiled with someone saying "Save this for this pokemon" but more like "Save this because it will come in handy around this time" if that would be possible. thanks =D

Edit Number 2: So I must have found my "friend code" in the wrong place, seeing as how others look like SS numbers, and mine's only like 5 numbers long. I'm sure this is somewhere on the forum, and I will be looking, but just incase I can't find it, where can I find my friend code?

Josephine
November 21st, 2008, 03:43 PM
Someone with a sense of humor! I like that. ^^
You're completely right about all the titles looking similar. xD

Hope you have a great time here, and from what I've seen already you'll have no problem making friends. :D
Not that it's difficult here anyway, in fact it's kidna hard to avoid. xD

NeonMewtwo
November 21st, 2008, 03:48 PM
Hello, Heavensnight, and welcome to the forum! Enjoy your time here at Pokemoncommunity!

ErickaVolt
November 21st, 2008, 03:52 PM
Welcome to PC, HeavensNightSH! You are right on the user title mostly the same. I'm sure that you already have read the rules. So have fun here. ^_^

Aurafire
November 21st, 2008, 03:56 PM
Welcome to PC, HeavensNightSH!

It sounds like you went on quite a journey before you found our beloved PokeCommunity! I think you'll find it to be a great place to spend a bit of your time. We're a very friendly bunch, and I'm sure no one would be opposed to a friend request =P

If you are a frequent forum-goer, you shouldn't have any trouble fitting in. PC is quite easy to navigate, and we're pretty laid back as well. It's just a cool place to relax and meet some new people ^__^

I'm always available if you'd like to say hi or have a question or two. Oh, and in regard to your question, the Diamond/Pearl Q/A Thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=136949) should help you out quite a bit. =D

I'll see you around, and have fun!

HeavensNightSH
November 21st, 2008, 04:02 PM
Someone with a sense of humor! I like that. ^^
You're completely right about all the titles looking similar. xD

Hope you have a great time here, and from what I've seen already you'll have no problem making friends. :D
Not that it's difficult here anyway, in fact it's kinda hard to avoid. xD

I love me a good ol' dose of humor ^_^

Hello, Heavensnight, and welcome to the forum! Enjoy your time here at Pokemoncommunity!

Thank you, I'm sure I will =D

Welcome to PC, HeavensNightSH! You are right on the user title mostly the same. I'm sure that you already have read the rules. So have fun here. ^_^

Read them indeed, but a second round with them never hurts :)

Rey Lewis 55
November 21st, 2008, 09:28 PM
Hello Heavens Night HS, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. I'm also a Silent Hill fan but I haven't known that there was a Silent Hill forum. I'm sorry but I don't have a MySpace account but you can be a friend of mine on here though.